- Text Size +
Chapter Four:


Hyru and Chaba were in the Throne Room, looking over at the Queen sat on her chair. There were Droids on both sides of the room, looking carefully at the two Jedi's. Chaba had his eyes fixed the Queen. She somehow looked different. It wasn't the new white dress she wore, or the make-up she was wearing over her face. But...it was the face. It somehow looked different. The eyes were still pretty and green, but they looked totally different to when Chaba last saw them. Perhaps it maybe because I haven't seen her in two months, Chaba thought to himself.

"Master Yoda wishes to see young Chaba?" the Queen repeated, when Hyru explained to her about the journey to Coruscant and Yoda wishing to see young Chaba Skywalker. Hyru nodded. Then the Queen looked at Chaba. They both connected eyes. Then for definite, Chaba knew that this was not the Queen he saw two months ago! The Queen looked away, then looked back at Hyru and saw that he nodded in answer to her question. She smiled.

"His wish will be granted..."

Hyru let out a sigh of relief and bowed at the Queen. Chaba smiled faintly, then followed Hyru with the bow. They both rose up, and saw that the Queen was smiling.

"Do have a safe Journey, young Jedi." she said, looking at Chaba. She gave him a soft smile.

"I will, Your Highness." he replied. Chaba now sensed a different tone in her voice. But he ignored this.

"Thank you, Your Highness for your understanding. Me and Chaba will come back to visit as soon as we're finished with our Jedi missions." Hyru said. He bowed once more. "Come on young Skywalker. We have to get a move on."

Chaba nodded, then bowed at the Queen and followed Hyru out of the Throne Room. The Droids led them out of the Palace then left the Jedi to walk to their spaceship alone. The sun was setting in the sky, and night was drawing near. Hyru was talking about certain things the Jedi can do, but Chaba wasn't paying any attention. Instead, he was thinking to himself. He was thinking about Queen Selina. Why had she looked different? There was no way that was Queen Selina...it couldn't of been. He thought deep into this...then Anakin's face appeared in his head and a sharp pain followed! Chaba collapsed to the floor, holding his head! He slammed his eyes shut! The pain was too much!!!! Hyru just noticed Chaba on the floor, screaming in agony!

"GET....OUT!! LEAVE.....ME.....ALONE!!!" he was shouting through the pain!!

"Chaba!! Calm down!! What's wrong?!?" Hyru was saying, trying to help his Apprentice.

He could hear Hyru's voice...but it was fading. He reached out for him...like a blind man. He could not open his eyes! The sound around him was fading too. He couldn't hardly hear his own screaming!! The pain continued through the scar above his left eye! It was burning! He could hear Hyru shouting something...but within a mili-second, he couldn't hear a thing!!! His screaming disappeared, Hyru's voice vanished...

The pain still continued. He was holding his head, squeezing it so hard to try and stop the pain. It felt that his head was about to explode!! But it would not go away! It lasted forever....was it ever going to end?! He lost hope...He was dying!! But why...it was too early! He had become a Jedi! He couldn't die now!!!

"The Force is strong with you. I can feel it. From now...my young Apprentice...you will be known as...Darth Vader!" said a deep, old croaky voice.

A young man was knelt on the floor, head down. And standing before this young man was another man. Much older, and his face was horrible. He had evil eyes, eyes that belonged to a Sith Lord. They were in three different colours. Red, yellow and black. He wore a long black cloak, and had the hood hanging over his head. The young man looked up, Chaba saw his face. It was Anakin...

"Thank you, Master." he said. He looked tired, and confused. Lost...but then he let a small smile take over.

Anakin and the man began talking some more. But, like before, their voices were muted. They paced the room they were in. It looked rather royal-like. The large window had been smashed. It was quite a mess...considering it looked like a royal room. But Chaba recognised the other man from his other dream he had before becoming a Jedi. It was the same man Anakin spoke to in that dream...

The pain continued, Anakin and the other man were now dissolving into thin air. The whole scene disappeared, and Chaba could feel himself falling down a deep black hole leading to...nowhere. Then his mind went completely blank. He closed his eyes...

An hour later...

Chaba opened his eyes. He found himself in a lit area. He leant up on the squashy surface he was lay on, but clapped his hand on his forehead as he felt a sharp pain in his head. He looked around with squinted eyes, and he saw Hyru was sat before him, a curious look in his face. But, he still give Chaba a faint smile.

"Welcome back." he greeted. There was a cautious tone in his voice.

"What happened?" Chaba asked widening his eyes and trying to remember what had happened before all this.

"I do not know..." Hyru replied in honesty. "You fell to the floor, holding onto your head as if you had a major migraine. What was happening?"

Chaba looked down at his feet. He remembered the pain of course, seeing as he could still feel it slightly. But...there was much more than the pain. Something worse. He saw...Anakin again. Along with that Sith Lord. The Sith Lord gave Anakin a new name. He couldn't remember it, but he had heard it before. He knew he had.

"Chaba?"

Hyru's voice broke the long silence, and made Chaba twitch.

"What was happening?" Hyru repeated when Chaba looked at him. He hesitated on telling him about the dream. About Anakin and the Sith Lord...

"It doesn't matter, Master."

Hyru sighed.

"So be it. I will inform the Council about this, Skywalker. We will be leaving Centra for Coruscant shortly. So get ready." he said, disappointed in his Padawan not confiding in his Master.

He walked over to a door, and went through it as it automatically slid open, leaving a troubled Chaba behind. Chaba sat up on the soft bed he was lay on, and noticed he was in their Spaceship. It seemed that Hyru was being serious. Was it just dreams he was having? Or was it premonitions? Did Hyru know about the dreams or premonitions he was having? Chaba thought, scared of this happening. But soon, he will have to confess...

He wanted this to go away. Why was Anakin appearing in his mind like this? He had to find out. And that he will...Only by one person. Chaba got up off the bed and followed Hyru through the door. Not knowing of the upcoming challenges and events that are heading his way...and soon, the terrible truth will be revealed.