- Text Size +
Chapter Five:


As Chaba walked through the door, he noticed he had entered the Control Room. His Master was sat in a seat, pressing some buttons. He saw Chaba walk in, then continued to start up the ship's engine. Chaba took a seat next to his Master, and looked through the huge window. It was now dark. But the lit lanters and huge lamps surrounding the Palace in front made it easier for Chaba to see. He looked around, and saw three figures emerge from the Palace doors. He opened a compartment near him, and pulled out a pair of binoculars. He took a closer look at the three figures.

There were two men, they wore a uniform. It was mainly blue, but grey sleeves around the arms. They both had a Laser-Gun in their hands. Between these two men, was a small female. She had long brown hair, and her eyes were a pretty green colour. She looked oddly familiar. But what was their business with the two Jedi's?

"We have company Master." Chaba informed Hyru, looking at him.

Hyru looked at Chaba, then out the window. Chaba handed him the binoculars, he took them and placed them against his eyes and took a closer look.

"What do they want with us?" Chaba asked his Master, who now had handed him back the binoculars.

Hyru never answered. Instead, he finished off with the buttons and walked out of the Control Room. Chaba was annoyed with his Master's ignorance. He wasn't sure to follow Hyru, or stay put. He made up his mind and went to walk out, but a certain bleeping, robotic noise had filled the room. It came from somewhere in the corner. Chaba looked around, and saw a small astromech, dome-topped Droid looking up at him.

"Hi there little buddy." Chaba said, walking up to the Droid and patting it on the head. "What's your name?"

The Droid replied in the bleeping robotic sound. But oddly, Chaba understood what he was saying. He had said, "C2-D2." Chaba nodded. He saw that name printed on the robots leg in black, bold writing. C2-D2 was a white and red Droid with a grey dome-head.

"Nice to meet you, C2. My name is Chaba Skywalker." Chaba introduced with a smile. The Droid replied once again...but it said something that Chaba was least expecting for a Droid to ask.

"Brother of Anakin Skywalker?" the Droid had said.

Chaba leant back up from the ground and backed away from the Droid. He stared at it for a while, not believing what it had asked. Then he walked out of the room, looking for his Master. He saw that he was outside the ship, because the entrance to the ship was open. He walked down the steps to get out and saw Hyru talking with the woman.

"I am Sasha, messenger of the Queen of Centra." she introduced herself to Hyru, bowing. "And these are my personal Bodyguards. Revan and Kenba." She pointed at the two men beside her. Kenba had dark skin, his eyes looked as if they were going to pop out any second. Revan had a white, fair face. He was rather handsome, and his long golden hair hung over his face, almost making his blue eyes not visible.

"We have come in honour of the Queen." Sasha continued. "She wanted me to pass on a message to you."

Hyru examined the Bodyguards, and looked at the woman.

"What is it?" he asked, bowing politely.

"She wishes you a safe journey to Coruscant..." Sasha replied. She took a deep breath and continued. "And she asks a favour of you, if you don't mind?"

"What is it?" Hyru asked.

Chaba joined his Master. He was standing next to him, looking at Sasha carefully. Why did she look so familiar? He watched her for a while, she would give him a quick glance every ten seconds.

"She asks if you can take me, Sasha the Messenger of the Queen of Centra, with you to Coruscant as she wishes for me to pass on a message to Master Yoda."

Sasha finished, and it went silent. Chaba looked at the Bodyguards, they looked at Hyru with a suspicious stare. Then Chaba sensed fear. They were scared...what of? Hyru broke the silence.

"We cannot take you." he replied, with a straight tone in his voice.

Sasha gasped. She looked angry. Chaba could feel the anger coursing through her.

"The Queen has demanded you take me! She wants you to take me! It is an order, that you cannot turn down!!" she spat, going red in the face. Hyru was taken aback by her attitude. He was not impressed at all.

"I am sorry Sasha. But if you understood my reason for not taking you with us...you would admit yourself that I shouldn't take you." Hyru explained.

There was a bleeping noise from behind. Chaba swung around and saw C2-D2 standing at the top of the steps inside the ship, looking down at them. Hyru turned to, and he smiled when he saw the small Droid.

"C2, get back in the Control Room. We will be leaving shortly." he ordered. The Droid spoke in it's bleeping way, and turned around and went back into the Control Room. Hyru and Chaba turned around and saw that Sasha was now hurt.

"I am sorry, Lady Sasha. But I sense a disturbance in the Force. I will not take because the Force is telling me danger is ahead. Please stay." Hyru said, trying to calm her.

But it was the wrong thing to say. Sasha had taken this as a complete offense. She pulled out a little metallic object out of her pocket and spoke through it.

"Droid 109, please bring the Queen to the Jedi's ship. I need her help." she said.

"Okay, Lady Sasha." said a robotic voice from the little object.

"Thank you." Sasha put the object away in her pocket and then looked at the two Jedi's.

"You call yourselves Jedis? You should be ashamed. I will have to inform Master Yoda about you both!" she said.

"Lady Sasha, we have no time for this..."

"Master..." Chaba interrupted. But Hyru ignored him, and continued to talk.

"...me and young Skywalker must make haste, we have no time."

"MASTER!! A SITH!!" Chaba shouted.

And he was right!! From out of nowhere, a black figure with a red Lightsaber jumped in between Sasha and the two Jedi, and swung his saber at them. Hyru and Chaba were quick enough, their sabers were lit, and the Sith's saber clashed with theirs!!

"Sasha, get out of here!!" Hyru yelled through the noise of the sabers clashing.

Sasha ran away towards the Palace, the Bodyguards ran with her! This was no match for a Bodyguard...

Chaba swung his lightsaber at the Sith. Hyru was behind. Both blue sabers were clashing against the red saber.

"It is time to die Jedi!" the Sith's evil voice said from underneath the hood of the cloak. Chaba jumped in the air, striking the Sith but yet again, the Sith blocked it and used the Force to push Chaba away. He went flying over to Sasha. She helped him up.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah.." Chaba replied, breathing heavily.

He looked over at the Sith and Hyru. Hyru was gaining on the Sith. He blocked most of the moves the Sith made, and dodged the swipes. The Sith jumped around alot, striking at Hyru. Chaba closed his eyes. He needed to use the Force...he just needed to! He could feel...the power...the Force...going through him...it was strong...very strong!!! He opened his eyes, and ran over to the battle and joined in again.

"Want more, young Jedi?!" the Sith asked, with a little deadly laugh. He swung evilly for Chaba, but Chaba held his blue saber in front of him and both sabers met. Hyru cut off the connection, and they began to fight again. Chaba jumped over the pair fighting, and gave the Sith a full blow!! He slashed him across the arm! The Sith let out a small scream of pain. Then Chaba could feel the anger inside him...

"DIE JEDI!!!" the Sith shouted. He used his saber on both Jedi's and he was very quick. The hard swings knocked Chaba back, but Hyru still had his balance. They were left fighting for a while...until the Sith used the Force to knock Hyru flying backwards into the ship, hitting his head in the process, knocking him out!

The Sith laughed. Chaba was angry...he could feel the power of the Force going through him again...this time mixed with anger!! He felt strong!

"Now it's your turn, young Jedi!!!" the Sith smiled evilly, walking slowly towards Chaba, red saber held in front of him. "Say goodbye to your Jedi days, young one!"

"NEVER!!"

Chaba used the Force, felt Hyru's saber land in his hand, and he lit it. He had two sabers...he was in control. He swung them around, then got ready for the upcoming fight...

"Bring it...Sith!" he said.

The Sith laughed. He held his saber vertically, and another red laser came out of the other end of the saber. It was a double-sided Lightsaber! Chaba stepped backwards...the Sith slowly descending towards him. Then Chaba took the chance to strike first! He used both sabers, swung them around. Feeling them clash onto the Siths saber, he still continued. The noise of the saber blocked out the screams of anger Chaba was letting out. He was gaining on the Sith...then with an almighty swing of his own saber, Chaba managed to slice both hands of the Sith off. The Siths saber fell on the floor, along with his hands, and he screamed out loud.

"Nooo!!!" he cried out. He collapsed to the floor on his knees. He held his handless arms in front, crying for the loss. His hood fell down, and revealed a middle-aged man. He had long white hair, along with a long white beard. His eyes were a red, yellow and black colour. The Sith colour...tears rolling down his cheeks. Chaba walked up to him. He threw Hyru's saber aside, and held his own in front of him.

"Who sent you?!" he asked.

The Sith never answered.

"Answer me!!" Chaba said, anger in his voice.

"I will not say...!" the Sith replied in his evil voice. He began to laugh.

Chaba's anger got worst!! He lost control of himself, and he swirled around, swinging his saber, and sliced off the Sith's head!! it went flying into the Fields. Chaba looked down at the headless body in front of him...

"Oh no...what have I done?!" he said to himself...collapsing to the floor.

Sasha ran over to him, and she put her hand on his back.

"Chaba...was you meant to do that?" she asked, in a more calm voice.

Chaba got up and turned away, and walked over to his Master. He picked him up, and walked over to the entrance of the ship. Before he walked up the steps, he turned to Sasha...

"Go back to the Palace. Inform the Queen of the Sith Lord...there maybe more ahead." he said. Sasha nodded and Chaba turned and walked up the steps. He entered the ship, and lay Hyru down on the bed that he was lay on earlier.

"C2...close the entrance." Chaba asked the Droid. He turned back to Hyru. "Master...I am sorry."

Had Chaba done the right thing? Was he allowed to kill a Sith Lord? He wasn't even fully trained...and he killed a Sith Lord. How was it? Even Hyru couldn't handle him...Either way, Chaba would have to confess all this to Yoda and Hyru...