- Text Size +
Chapter Six:


Chaba was constantly asking himself questions inside his head. How did I defeat that Sith? Why is the Force so strong with me? How did I fight like a professional Jedi when I have only been in two months training so far? Those questions kept repeating themselves! He didn't know the answer to either of them. Would he ever know? Hyru is bound to ask him the same questions when he revives. Chaba wished he was some place else. He wish he wasn't a Jedi. This wouldn't be happening. He never wanted to be involved in the war. He used to fear death. But then something struck him! He no longer felt the fear for death. He wasn't scared of dying anymore...

How was this? How did he overcome this fear? He closed his eyes, trying to get rid of these thoughts. Two months training. He did do alot. And in every day of those two months, he trained hard. From the dawn of a new morning, til the dusk of a new night. He remembered when he first held his Lightsaber. Hyru was impressed with his movements. But Hyru didn't know then, that Chaba used to train in his free time of slavery when he was a kid. Whenever Chaba was free, he would always go to the Hills of Gizzo and practice some techniques. He even made up his own. Chaba was powerful. He didn't know this. Neither does Hyru, even though the Force tells him of Chaba's power. Which is why he came here to Centra. He sensed a great Force that no other Jedi had felt.

Did Hyru and Chaba have some sort of connection? Chaba's thoughts faded away...and an image appeared in his head. A young man, who looked familiar, was walking in a single dark room alone...sobs could be heard. He looked lost and confused. Like he didn't know what he wanted in life. He paced the dark room, his tearful face showing his thoughts. It seemed he had a decision to make. And this decision seemed to be a huge decision. He needed to make a choice of some sort, and Chaba felt that it was for the sake of the Galaxy.

"What do I do? Mother...help me!" the man said out loud, looking up. He fell down to his knees seconds later, as if he lost all hope. He had no family left. He was losing his friend. And he dreamt that his wife was dying. Chaba could see all this in the man's mind. It was like an open door to him...Did Chaba also have the ability to read minds? The man stood up, eyes not watering anymore.

"I have made my decision!" he had said. Then he walked out of the room. Chaba suddenly woke up in the Control Room of the Ship! He looked around him and everything was normal. C2 was standing in the corner, awaiting any orders from his Masters. He was back in Centra. He got up of the chair he was sat on and went to see if Hyru was okay. But when he got there, he was gone! Hyru had disappeared!! Where was he?! Chaba turned around, and saw the entrance was open. Panic was the only emotion he was feeling at the moment. Worried about his Master's whereabouts!

He jumped down the steps of the entrance, and looked around in the darkness. He turned in every direction, hoping to find his Master standing there. But nothing...There was only one thing left for hope of finding him. The Palace...Chaba ran back in the Ship, grabbed his cloak, he reached the entrance again just as a bleeping noise stopped him. He turned, and saw C2 standing front of him.

"You want to come with me?" Chaba asked him.

C2 bleeped again and Chaba smiled.

"C'mon then." They both made their way out of the Ship and headed towards the light of the Palace.

Meanwhile, inside the Palace. Hyru and Selina were discussing a matter of War. Selina sat on her chair, and Hyru was pacing the room.

"The Sith have grown secretly, My Lady. Master Yoda has recently sent me word. He has made his way to the planet of the Wookies. He has told me to warn you about the Sith. Whoever rules the Sith has sensed the presence of me and Chaba here. They could be on their way now. You must be prepared for battle. Master Yoda also told me, that the Clone Troopers have recently betrayed the Jedi council and have joined the Sith. Which means, they are stronger than us. You need to get your Army ready, and call out every Jedi that lives on this Planet. They will attack without mercy, My Lady. War will finally happen on this Planet. Whatever you do, my Queen, I will follow. You are one of the two Queens that exist in this Galaxy. This is your Planet, you must protect it with everything you have!"

The Queen sighed. She took a long deep think about what Hyru had just said. War will finally come to this Planet. The one Planet she had ruled for one single purpose. To be away from War...and violence. Get ready for battle, and gather every Jedi that exist on this Planet.

"I sense the Force with you my Queen. Are you also a Jedi?" Hyru asked randomly.

The Queen smiled. "As a matter of fact, Master Hyru, I am. Me and Master Yoda go back a long way. He knew my Father, and became very good friends. After finding out my Father was a Jedi, Father promised to train me. He did...but only for three weeks. That was when a Sith killed him. Father fought well, so Yoda said. And Yoda also tried his best to prevent Father's death. I suffered a great loss. He was everything to me. My Father, my Master. He...asked Master Yoda to promise him something."

"What was that?" Hyru asked, interested in Selina's past.

The Queen continued.

"He asked Yoda to promise him that he would train me to become a strong Jedi. And Master Yoda did promised that he would. And so he kept his promise. I went into months of endless training. I went through rough patches, but Master Yoda helped me. He has made me the person I am today. And I am very loyal to Master Yoda. I will always be with him. He made me a Jedi. A strong Jedi, with the ability to possess and read others minds. I can use the Force very well."

She moved her hand through the air, and Hyru jumped when a clatter of metal filled the silence. He looked behind him, and saw a metallic ornament on the floor. The Queen had knocked it over using the Force.

"You see..." the Queen smiled.

"I am really surprised. I never thought nothing more of you but a Queen." Hyru said, smiling at the lovely lady dressed in a red dress. "Well, I need to fly back to Coruscant, My Lady. I will get back, I promise. I just hope I get back in time for the war."

"Before you leave, Master Hyru. What of Chaba?" the Queen asked.

"He will come with me. I need to see Master Yoda about him. Sasha told me about him beheading that Sith Lord. He has only been under two months training, My Lady. How did he do this alone? I need to find out."

The Queen sighed again. She was wanted to tell Hyru what she knew. But she kept it back. She didn't want to change the events of the future.

"I will get my army of Droids and Humans prepared for War. I sensed danger was heading our way. Which is why I asked you to take my Messenger with you. Will you do it for me? For the people of Centra. It will be a great help. Please?"

Hyru took a minute to think. He sensed something close to danger ahead of him. But it didn't seem to dangerous.

"Okay. I will take her with me. Until we next meet, My Lady." he bowed, and made his exit.

The Queen turned around and looked out of the window. It was dark. Nothing of the Fields of Centra could be seen. What will the real Queen say about this? For this Queen is the Messenger Sasha disguised as the Queen. And the Queen Selina was disguised Sasha. The Fields outside looked as if they sensed danger themselves. Will the battle for Centra take place there? War...

"Sanka!" Sasha called.

"Yes, Sasha?" the bodyguard replied, walking over to her. He knew that she wasn't the real Queen.

"Bring Selina to me." she ordered.

The bodyguard ran out of the room, and re-entered three minutes later with Selina.

"What is it?" she asked.

"My Queen. I have spoken with Hyru. He knows nothing of our identities. He seems to believe that we are our proper selves. Yet you are acting as me, and I as you."

"Very good Sasha. I will continue to use your identity until they take me to Coruscant. What did Hyru say?"

"He told me about a War coming to Centra soon. He told me to gather forces. The army of Centra and the Jedi's that exist. Does he mean me also, Your Highness?"

"You must stay disguised as me! I entrust the hope of this Planet to you. If War is coming here, Sasha, and I won't be here...I want you to protect and save it with your life."

"Okay. Master Hyru has also accepted to take you. Well...Sasha. But you're known as me now. So he has accepted take you with him to Coruscant."

"Thank you Sasha. I will come back to Centra as soon as I have seen what's going on in the Galaxy. In the meantime, you stay careful and take care."

"Goodbye, Your Highness."

"Goodbye Sasha."

The real Queen disguised as Sasha walked out of the room. So the sake of Centra was in the real Sasha's hands now.

"I will do my best to help defend this Planet. I will use my Jedi skills that Queen Selina taught me to help." she said to herself. "Sanka!"

"Yes Your Highness?" the bodyguard walked back over to the Queen.

"Send someone to look for the Jedi that exist on the Planet."

"Yes Your Highness."

"Also, when you have done that, prepare the army for battle. Gather weaponry, armoury and rations. The same with the Droids. War is coming, and we must be ready for it."

"Confirmed, my Lady!" Sanka then headed off out of the room.

"I will protect the Planet, Selina."


A/N: Hey! Sorry I've not updated in a while! Been busy with exams and that! Hehe...hope this update was good enough! :) And yes, Sasha the Messenger is disguised as the Queen and the Queen is disguised as Sasha the Messenger! Hehe...Reviews? Thanks for all thats read :)