- Text Size +
Chapter Seven




Even though he somehow managed to convince the Queen that war was coming to Centra, Hyru still didn't feel right about something. He did not believe that the Queen he had just spoken too, was the real Queen. However, he let this slip his mind, and continued down the long corridor leading to the exit of the Palace. He went to turn a corner when a female voice shouted his name.

"Hyru!"

He turned back, and saw the messenger, Sasha, running up towards him. Her brown hair in a ponytail, bouncing off her back. She came to a halt as she reached him and took a few deep breaths.

"Her Majesty says you have accepted me to come with you to Coruscant." she said, through wheezy breathing.

Hyru raised an eyebrow, but then smiled.

"Yes, you are right." he replied.

He turned and walked away.

"But Master Hyru! I just want to know-"

"-why I never accepted you before?" Hryu finished her sentence for her. He turned around and faced her. She nodded her head. "The Jedi are rather busy, and especially at these dark times, they have to be careful with whom they speak to. That is why I never accepted you before."

Sasha's beautiful green eyes glared at Hyru with a manner of understanding. She smiled faintly, then opened her mouth to speak but Hyru interrupted her once again.

"Master Yoda has accepted that you need to speak with him, and that you are my responsibility, until I return you to this planet."

Sasha sighed. If only he knew...she thought to herself. Then she grinned and they both started to walk together, talking about certain facts of the Jedi. As they reached the doors to the exit, Sasha opened them, and another voice, this time a male's, shouted Hyru's name.

"Master Hyru!!"

They turned, and running towards them, a Droid following him, was Chaba. When he reached them, he grinned.

"You're safe!!"

Hyru looked confused.

"I am yes, My Padawan. But what brings you here?" Hyru asked. The grin from Chaba's face vanished. Then he explained why he came to the Palace, and Hyru understood.

"I am safe, Chaba. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here now. Thank you. You truly are a strong Jedi. You will be praised by the Great Yoda. Come, we are leaving for Coruscant. The Queen is currently getting ready for war, and I need to see what's happening in Coruscant. The Force is telling me that something bad is about to happen."

Chaba gasped.

"War?!"

Hyru nodded. "Yes. I think the Sith have grown strong indeed. There are many around the Galaxy it seems. The Clone Troopers have betrayed the Jedi and joined the Sith so we do not have an army no more. We must leave for Coruscant. I will talk more about it on the way."

Chaba nodded, then he, Hryu, Sasha and C2-D2 walked on to the ship. The sky outside was getting bright. The dawn of a new day was nearing, and Chaba could feel the danger in the Force now. Something bad was going to happen. He could now sense it...a death of a great Jedi was about to happen. He could see it...

The Senator, Palpatine, was lay on the floor next to a smashed window of his office, and Jedi Mace Windu was stood above him, purple Lightsaber held out against Palpatine. Palpatine was pleading Windu, but Windu didn't seem to be bothered. Lines etched with hate and anger were showing over his face.

"I will throw you over to the Republic! They will know of your devilry and your betrayal to the Council. Surrender Senator!" Mace said out loud, through the moans and groans coming from Palpatine. What had he done wrong? How had he betrayed the Republic? Who was Palpatine? He looked oddly familiar to Chaba. He started to speak, but Chaba couldn't hear him because he was mumbling. He started to use the Lightning attack on Mace but Mace blocked it with his saber. It backfired and the pain was too much for him. He was getting weak. But he managed to turn in the direction of Chaba, and all of a sudden, Anakin entered the room, Chaba watched him walk towards the Jedi and the dying Senator.

Mace explained to Anakin what the Senator had done. He was the Lord of the Sith. He was the one planning to take over the Galaxy. But Anakin didn't believe any of his betrayal and told Mace he was the traitor along with all the rest of the Jedi. Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious, was encouraging Anakin more and more to believe him, telling him he couldn't hold on anymore. "I'm getting weak Anakin." But it was at this moment when Chaba let out a loud cry, when he saw that Mace was about to take a swipe at Palpatine, and Anakin drew out his own Lightsaber and sliced Mace's arm off. Then Palpatine continued to use the Lightning Force attack, and it started to run through Mace's body, making him shake and then the force of it knocked him flying through the smashed window, never to be seen again.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Chaba had screamed. His eyes were open wide! All he could see was the ceiling of the Ship, and Hyru's face.

"Chaba!! What's wrong?!"

He lay there, ignoring Hyru's words. What he seen must not be true! It cannot be real. He would never do that...no way!

"Chaba?!"

He leant up, Hyru watching him. He felt sweat trickle down his face and he realised he was in the Ship. Sasha was sat next to the closed entrance and C2 was nowhere to be seen.

"Chaba, answer me!" Hyru said, desperation tone in his voice. He turned to his Master. He could see in his face that he wanted to know.

"It's Master Windu..."

"What's wrong with him?"

Chaba took a while to answer. He jumped off the bed, and paced the room, trying to rid the numbness in his leg. He could feel both Hyru's and Sasha's eyes glaring at him.

"He is...dead!" he finally said, and he heard Sasha gasp behind him.

Hyru just started at Chaba. It was easy to tell what he was thinking. 'No way, not Master Windu.' Then he managed to ask..."How?"

Chaba sighed, and then began to explain of Anakin's betrayal and murdering Master Windu. Then he explained of the Senator's betrayal to the Republic and told him that he was the Lord of the Sith. Then he mentioned the last part of the dream or whatever he had...

It was Palpatine's words. As he rose from the ground, and looked down at the troubled Anakin, who looked upset and angry at what he had done, he smiled. He was comforting Anakin, telling him he done what he must. And then he forged him with a new name...

"You will be known as...Darth Vader." said Palpatine, in a deep but croaky voice.

Anakin was now a Dark Lord of the Sith. He had betrayed the Jedi, and decided to follow the Sith's orders. And his first order was to go over to the Jedi Temple and eliminate any Jedi there...including his friend Obi-Wan Kenobi. Vader accepted his first order, and left the room.

Hyru took in every word Chaba said, and so did Sasha. They both couldn't believe what had happened.

"You was right, Master. The Force was telling you the truth. Something bad was going to happen, and it has." Chaba finished, and he got a nod for a reply.

There was silence now. No sound existed, only the occassional creaks and the hoot of Owls outside. Then Sasha broke the silence.

"What if we go to the Jedi Temple now? Will we find Anakin there?!"

She had a point. Would he be there? Would Chaba have to fight him? After all...also in this vision, he saw his mother in Anakin's mind. The same woman he saw in a picture he had given to him after she died. Her black hair tied in a ponytail. Anakin must be his brother...his twin brother. Chaba needed to know...and if he was, he needed to stop his brother joining the wrong side of the Force.

"Chaba what's wrong?" Hyru asked, looking slightly worried.

"Nothing. Let's head off to the Jedi Temple...I need to stop him!"

Hyru nodded. Chaba had indeed grew strong, and now Hyru was not worried that Chaba would get hurt. He had learnt so fast, his skills are magnificent and he is very intelligent and very fast. Chaba is now a professional, and Hyru understood that he wanted to go to the Jedi Temple and stop the evil...for he wanted to do it himself. He needed to save the Jedi and warn Master Yoda before he got there.

"Let's go then!"

They started the Ship up and then it raised off the ground slowly, then shot into the sky and through Space.

Meanwhile, back on Centra. The Queen had had word from Sanka that all soldiers and Jedi's are ready for battle, and they had gathered weaponry and rations. All of the women and children were now heading towards the shelter on the east of the Fields of Centra. She smiled when he reported this.

"Thank you, Sanka." she said softly, as she sat down.

Now they were ready for war, all she had to do now is await for the Sith and the Clones to arrive. Which was when? Either way, she was ready...She wasn't going to lose this war...she was going to do it for her Queen. She got up.

"Your Highness, what is it?" Sanka asked.

"Nothing Sanka. I am going to get changed. I will join in this fight too." she explained.

"But You Majesty, you are most important. We cannot lose you."

"I am a fully trained Jedi, Sanka. I will be fine."

Sanka smiled, and let the Queen go and get ready.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Hey!! I have managed to update!! Just want all my readers to know, I am continuing with this story, and I will update it. So don't go panicking that I will never update it again! I have good reasons to why I don't update often!! But yes, I like this story myself, so I have no excuse to why I should banish it! Lol...It will go on til the end. Thank you all for the reviews! And I will be working on another update in the next week or two!! Hope you liked!! War is finally here, and no more talking and worrying for all the characters. It'll be action now :D Chaba will get to kick some butt!! So stay tuned! :D Bye!