- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A.N.: Hope y'all are enjoying this installment to my Tesia series. I know I sure enjoyed writing it. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Tesia & story idea. A.J. owns himself, as does Marcus. Thank-you.

Note: Song is Who Needs The World by Nick Carter.
Oh no no
I walk on the street
Talk in the dark
I see people's dreams just falling apart
I open my arms
I tried to be true
Seems like my only truth is you
Am I wrong
Or am I right
All I want is you tonight

Tesia was a bundle of energy the next morning, despite her lack of sleep. She'd had fun singing with her brother in the studio last night, and was now skipping about the kitchen.

"J.!"

"T.!"

Tesia giggled. "C'n we go to the park?"

"Sure, Honey," A.J. replied. "Just let me finish my breakfast."

"Kay," Tesia answered.

"Go get your shoes and jacket, Silly."

"Kay!" Tesia chirped, running off to get her stuff. "C'n Teddy come?"

"Sure, Kiddo!" A.J. called back.

Tesia hurried about, remembering to grab her Teddy Bear, while A.J. ate his breakfast.

"Let's go!" A.J. shouted a few minutes later. "I'm going to leave without yah!"

"No!" Tesia cried, flying down the stairs.

A.J. quickly moved to catch her as she tripped over the last step. He scooped her up, and swung her onto his shoulders.

"No more running on the stairs, Runt."

"I'm not a runt!" Tesia argued, ducking as they went out the front door.

"Alright," A.J. agreed easily. "You're a flying bunny rabbit."

Tesia giggled. "Bunnies don't fly, Silly. Duckies fly!"

"Fine. A duck then," A.J. smirked.

Tesia dangled down over his head to look at him. "You're a big duckie then, kay?"

"Okay," A.J. grinned, as he reached the park. It was only a little ways from his house. He flipped her over his head, and made like he was eating her stomach.

Tesia squealed with laughter, and was still laughing when he set her down.

"Go play," A.J. smiled, giving her bottom a playful smack.

Tesia giggled and ran off with her Teddy, heading straight for the slide.

A little while later, Tesia called for her brother.

"Come play J.!"

A.J. had been watching her play, as he knew she didn't get too often - though, he knew little more than that about her home life.

"I'm coming. I'm coming," he answered, jogging over to the jungle gym, where she sat perched on top.

Tesia smiled brightly at him as he sat next to her. "I like the jungle gym."

"I noticed," A.J. smiled back. "But I know you like the swings best."

Tesia nodded. "Uh-huh. You c'n fly on 'em."

"Yep. That you can," A.J. agreed. "But the jungle gym's still my favourite. I always liked being able to climb like a monkey."

Tesia scrunched her nose up as she giggled. "You were a monkey J.?"

"According to my Momma, yes," A.J. replied. "I remember some of it too."

"Race yah to the swings!" Tesia exclaimed suddenly, as she hopped down.

A.J. laughed and chased after her. "Cheater!"

"I don't cheat!" Tesia laughed, sitting herself upon a swing. "I just win!"

A.J. moved to stand behind her, and gave her a push.

"Well, as long as you win, it's alright then," he chuckled. "But only when racing, okay?"

"Okay!" Tesia chirped, pumping her legs as he pushed her even higher.

A.J. gave her an underdog then - where you lift the swing and the person on it right over your head and run right underneath, not letting go until you're completely out from under them.

Tesia shrieked happily, as her swing was now going so high, it was close to going over the top bar.

A.J. moved away some, to watch her swing - and so he wouldn't get hit. He smirked as he saw her swing start to go sideways and twist some - always the result on an underdog.

Tesia jumped off the sing once it was low enough, then ran for him with her Teddy clutched in her hand.

A.J. opened his arms and scooped her up. "Well, had enough?"

Tesia nodded breathlessly. "Uh-huh." She paused a moment. "I was really high J.!" She told him, as though he had missed this. "Did yah see me?"

"Yes, Baby," A.J. chuckled. "I saw."

Tesia smiled as her brother kissed her head. "C'n we gets ice cream J.?"

"Sure," A.J. grinned. "I could use some - Momma says I'm too skinny."

Tesia giggled. "You are too skinny! Like a toothpick! Hehe."

"Hey!" A.J. exclaimed, tickling her some more.

Tesia squealed with laughter like always, when tickled.