- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A.N.: Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Tesia & story idea. A.J. owns himself, as does Marcus. Thank-you.

Note: Song is Who Needs The World by Nick Carter.
Who needs the world when I've got you
Switch off the sun, the stars, and the moon
I've all I need inside of this room
Who needs the world when I've got you

The two of them where sitting at the ice cream shop, happily eating their ice cream cones. Tesia had gotten Triple Tornado, and A.J. had gotten Hershey's Cookies and Cream.

"What we gonna do next?" Tesia asked, as she licked away at her ice cream happily.

"What do you want to do?" A.J. asked her. "I'm free for the whole day."

"Really?" Tesia said, her eyes lighting up. "You're all mine today? I don't gots to share yah none?"

"All yours, Baby T.," A.J. smiled, as he licked at his cone.

"C'n we go shopping?" Tesia wanted to know. "I like to shop!"

"Yes, I know that you do," A.J. replied. "And yes, we can go shopping."

"Yay!" Tesia cheered loudly.

"Not so loud, please," A.J. told her. "Don't want to alert fans, now do we?"

"No!" Tesia exclaimed quickly. "You're mine today."

A.J. nodded. "What do you want to look at while there?"

"Toys!" Tesia answered.

"Oh, right. Silly me," A.J. chuckled. "Of course you want to look at toys."

Tesia giggled. "An' clothes. Love clothes!"

A.J. smirked. "Oh, really?"

"Uh-huh!" Tesia nodded. "'Specially hats!"

"Is that why you keep stealing mine?" A.J. queried playfully.

Yep!" Tesia grinned. "You gots crazy hats!"

"Well, maybe we should see about getting you your own crazy hat."

"Really?"

"It's what I just said, is it not?" A.J. smiled.

"Sweet!" Tesia squealed, eating up the last of her ice cream cone. "Let's go!"

"Well, let's get you cleaned up a bit first," A.J. chuckled. "You don't want to get everything all sticky, now do you?"

"Nope!" Tesia grinned cheesily. "I'ma go gets cleaned up!"

"Alright. Hurry back," A.J. told her. He chuckled to himself as he watched her skip off towards the bathroom. "Crazy kid. Too much like me."