- Text Size +
I DO NOT OWN NSYNC, OR WADE AND JOHNNY WRIGHT OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT PERTAINS TO NSYNC. I MADE IT ALL UP AND ANY SIMILARITIES TO ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. THX


Angie had just gotten out of the shower when she heard the phone ringing. Lily, her 2-year-old bundle of energy, was playing with her toys; blissfully unaware that the phone ringing had any significance. Angie, on the other hand was expecting a call...an important call.
"Hello?" she said out of breath.
"Hey Angie, what's up?" he asked. Angie looked puzzled.
"Who is this?" she asked.
"It's your baby bro, Wade, stupid.” he laughed on the other end.
"Oh Jesus, I didn't recognize your voice...So, what's going on?" she asked excitedly.
"Well I have cleared it with everyone and we have a proposition for you. Can you meet me here in an hour or so?" he asked.
"Of course I can, I need directions to where ever 'here' is though. It has been a while since I have been out there to see you." she was so excited, she was finally going to be able to sing for someone that mattered, someone that could make a difference in her life.
"Oh Wade," she asked sweetly, "Can I bring Lily, there is no way that I can get a sitter on this short of notice." she asked silently hoping but unsure.
"Of course, don't be stupid. Lily would be a welcome addition to any meeting." They laughed together and said their goodbyes before Wade hung up. Now Angie just hade to get dressed, do her hair/make-up, get Lily ready and in the car and make it to the Compound in less than an hour. She would have to hurry.

~Meanwhile back at the compound~

Just as Wade hung up the phone, the guys walked into the same room he was in.
"Hey buddy! What's the good word?" Chris asked with genuine interest.
"She will be here in roughly an hour...give or take a few minutes." he said confidently. Joey got an evil grin on his face.
"Is she hot????" Chris smacked him in the arm and pretended to looked stunned; then he whispered, "I told you to wait a little, not ask right away!" Then he looked up and gave his best cheesy smile to the group, Justin answered his question before anyone else had a chance to.
"NO! She isn't!" he looked at Wade apologetically, "I'm sorry man but the last time that I saw here she could have benefited from a trainer, if ya know what I mean?" Wade threw the arrogant one a dirty look and told him to fuck off before hastily exiting the room, slamming the door behind him. Justin could tell by the looks on their faces that they were pretty angry with him too.
"I'm sorry guys, but you haven't seen her. She's fat and just...no dude, she is dirty. Her kid is a McLean, know what I mean??" he asked praying that the group would forgive him soon. But he would have to get rid of the disgusted look on his face before anyone would warm back up to him. Lance just laughed inside, he saw Angie a couple days ago. She was smokin' hot, and Lily was so cute. Who cares who her dad was, he knew that none of the other guys would care. Lance took it upon himself to let the other's know the truth. He turned to JC, Chris and Joey.
"She is gorgeous and Justin is going to choke on his tongue when she gets here." he said, Justin was just shaking his head and mouthing the word 'no' to anyone who would look at him.
JC chastised Justin for his outburst, "That was so rude, sometimes you are so tacky. Did it ever occur to you that regardless of what you think, she is still his sister?" JC asked him before leaving the room as well.
An hour later they were all waiting in the driveway for Angie to arrive, it was evident by the look on Wade's face that he was still angry with Justin, however, he was also confident that all the awful things that Justin thought would go away as soon as he saw her get out of her car. Arrogant little bastard, she lost like 100 pounds since the last time that Justin saw her. All six men continued to wait anxiously for a few more minutes before her junker pulled into the drive.
She pulled into the familiar drive and stopped the car. She was really nervous and had to take a few deep cleansing breaths before getting out of the car. She stepped out of the car, closed the door and went to the back seat to get Lily. Lily had been hyped up on sugar all day and this became a problem as soon as her little feet hit the ground. She took off running to the left of the drive, straight for the man made lake...