- Text Size +
"What are you looking at?" Nick grumbled giving the duvet a cold glare.
"You should be ashamed of yourself... getting me into so much trouble." He kicked the duvet on his way to the bathroom, then paused at the bathroom door. He dropped his stuff inside the room than quickly ran back and jumped about viciously on the duvet before walking calmly back to the bathroom.
"Take that" he hissed sticking his tongue out at the duvet before closing the door.

*****

Nick stepped out of the steamy bathroom in to the hotelroom and looked over to where he'd left his duvet lying lifeless and broken on the floor. He felt his heartrate rise with panic as he realised it wasn't there.
"Duvet?" he asked gingerly stepping further in to the room and scanning it with alarm as guilt flooded his body.
"Duvet, i'm sorry, I was a jerk. I should have treated you better. Please forgive me; I'm so sorry." Nick said morosely to the silent room.
He felt his throat clog up as he tried to hold back tears; he stumbled to the bed and sat down feeling the emptiness of the duvet-less bed.
Nick's eyes blurred as the memory of the night before rushed back to him; he lifted his eyes to the window sadly.
"DUVET?!?" he gasped sharply as he saw the duvet half inside the room and half outside the window.
"No duvet, please" he whispered crawling towards it as it seemed to slip further and further away from him.
"I love you" he said stopping on the floor about 190cm away from the edge of the duvet. The duvet paused in its attempt to fall out of the window.
"Gotcha!" Nick shouted lunging forwards and grasping the duvet tightly in his hands. He pulled the duvet back into his hotelroom and threw his arms around it in a fierce hug.
"Don't ever leave me again" he whispered harshly into the soft white duvet.
He opened his eyes after a few seconds and took a contented sigh. Feeling eyes on him, Nick looked up to see four figures watching him in absolute horror.
"Nick..." Howie said heavily
Nick cursed inwardly at being caught at such an inopportune moment and pulled the duvet closer to his heart.

*****

"I can't believe you let him-"
"He cried Kevin, i could hard-"
You are SO pathetic cuz'" Kevin said walking past Brian.

*****

"Celebrities are getting wierder and wierder" a cleaner said to one of the hotel receptionists showing him a note
'Dear Hotel,
I would like to thank you for uniting me with my one true love; here is $500
lots of love
Nick'
"look there he goes"
The two hotel staff looked up from the note to watch Nick Carter walk out of the hotel hugging a neatly folded duvet.
"Isn't that duvet ours?" the receptionist asked the cleaner who merely shrugged in reply and walked away leaving a shocked receptionist gazing after the blonde bombshell.