- Text Size +
A.N.: This was written a while back. It was in response to a fan fic challenge. A BSB member had to steal something, but it couldn't be someone's heart. This is what I came up with. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own story idea. BSB own themselves. Thank-you. Note: Chapters will be short!

As I slink out of my Hotel room, I look around making sure that no one is in the hall and those who are, I make sure aren’t watching me. I know if I’m caught doing what I’m about to do, I’ll be as good as dead. I stealthily make my way down the hall to my eldest band mate’s room. Little does Kevin know I’m…

Oh, you’re wondering who Kevin is, right? Well, he’s the eldest in the Backstreet Boys, the group I’m in. Anyway, back to my own little spy movie like idea. Hey, shut-up. Just because I’m fourteen doesn’t mean I still can’t use my imagination and play silly little old spy games. I mean, it’s not like I get Nick, the youngest of the group, to tag along and play it with me. What? You really think I’m that crazy? Yeesh.

I finally reach my destination and take one last look around to be sure no one is watching. Once I’m sure no one has spotted me, I use my spy skills to unlock (or in your lingo, pick) the door, and slip in unnoticed.