- Text Size +
Allison Lopez needed a fix and needed it desperately. The money was gone and the little brat wouldn’t stop her crying; she was at her wits end. In truth there was only one thing left for her today, and why shouldn’t she? He was making mega millions singing all around the world, why shouldn’t she be able to have some? Besides he was in town what would be wrong with visiting an old friend?

“Shut up!!” She screamed at the little bit of a girl at her feet but the crying continued. Crouching down Allison picked her up and shook her viciously. “I said shut the hell up you little brat.”

The crying only continued louder. Disgusted with herself Allison threw the little girl down and stormed out of the room, muttering to herself, reminding herself that she needed to be calm before she called. It really wouldn’t be too much trouble would it to finally supply some money for the little girl that she had raised by herself for the past four years.

Sitting herself on the couch she dialed the number she thought she had long since forgotten.

****************************************************
Nick Carter was just leaving his dressing room after rehearsal for that night’s concert as his phone rang. He groaned and wondered if he should answer it. Who had gotten his phone? A thousands thoughts ran through his head as he reached for it. “Hello?”

“Nicky! It’s so good to hear your voice again.” A female voice rang in his ear making him stop.

“Do I know you?” He asked searching for a name to put with the voice.


“Darling, it’s me Allison.” The voice was seductive, “listen I’d absolutely love it if you came by there is someone here that would love to meet you.”

“Allison?” He said, finally he coming up with a sultry woman with dark gray eyes and black hair.

He heard her murmuring something and then a quiet, little voice came on, “Daddy?”

The phone almost fell from his hand. This had to be a sick joke, a wrong sick joke. He couldn’t be a father, he’d of known. “Hi what’s your name?”

“Aubrey. Mam said you’d come and visit.”

“Can I talk to your Mam again?” His heart pounded in his chest as the little girl gave her mother the phone again.

“She’s absolutely gorgeous Nick. But then again so are you and she looks so much like you.”

“Is this a type of trick? What do you want money?”

“You want to see your daughter come over for a little bit. Say in two hours, bring anyone you’d like. I live at 678 W. Indian St. Hey maybe we can even have a little party like old times huh?”

Now he wanted to see the little girl and make sure that it wasn’t his. “Ok fine. I just want to see if she’s mine.”

“Very well, I’ll see you in two hours Nicky.” The phone buzzed in his ear a minute before he slid boneless to the floor.

Brian walked right into Nick’s open dressing room door, “Hey Nick we got to…”

He heard his voice trail off and stood looking at his best friend’s pale face, “what happened?”

He crouched in front of Nick and waited for him to speak, eventually he did. “I might have a daughter.”


A/N: Short I know. More next chapter