- Text Size +
A/N: I do NOT own this storyline, or the characters or anything in paticular! Hehe, it's the actual game but in words! Lol, going through the story in words is something I've been wanting to try out, so I give it a go! Lol...
I had to put this under original fiction because the fanfiction section isn't working lol. Hope you like, and sorry if it's all offensive and that...
A little warning: Readers who don't like violence, gore or anything similiar...even bad language...STOP READING! For this story contains them. Lol, let me know if you suggesy me to put this story onto NC-17 okay? Thank you...and Enjoy...




Resident Evil: Euthanasia of Raccoon City


Raccoon City has become a city of the dead. Somehow, and from somewhere, the T-Virus has managed to make its way around the city...infecting humans and turning them into .....the undead! Now they prowl the streets in search for any living human's flesh. They are the ravenous, flesh-eating zombies!

28 Hours after the infection was spread over Raccoon City completely, Leon S Kennedy and Claire Redfield stepped into the city, not knowing they have just entered their worst nightmare...


Chapter One:- Enter the Survival Horror...

September 1st, Monday

5:45pm, Raven's Gate Bridge, Raccoon City Entrance

The sky was blood red, the wind had a hot kind of feeling to it and the air smelt of burning flesh. But Claire Redfield never seemed to notice. She was steering her Motorbike across Raven's Gate Bridge. The o要ly entrance to Raccoon City. She was concentrating o要 getting to the city without hesitation. But she couldn't help but notice that there had been no cars passing her since an hour ago. She decided it was time to stop and have a snack. She stopped the engine beside the sidewalk, stepped off the motorbike, removed her helmet and revealed a beautiful face. Her eyes were sky blue, and her hair was as brown as wood.

She looked around her. There was not a sight of o要e living creature o要 this road apart from her. The sky was cloudless, but a blood red colour. There were mountains in the landscape. Tall mountains. Claire placed her helmet o要 the seat of her motorbike and pulled her backpack off her back. She opened it and dug in for her bag of Twiglets and her Orange Juice. She sat o要 the sidewalk, just beside her motor. She ripped open the bag of Twiglets, and started to munch o要 them.

An hour later inside Raccoon City...

A police car pulled up near a few broken down cars. The driver's door opened slowly, and a man wearing a blue uniform stepped out from the car. His face was visible. His green eyes looked nervous. They were scanning the area. Then he ran his fingers through his brown hair. o要 the back of his costume, was the letters 'R.P.D'. And o要 his chest, just below his shoulder, a badge with the name 'Officer Kennedy' printed o要 it was pinned to his top. He took a few steps away from his car.

"Man, why is this city so quiet?" he asked himself in a low voice. "Where are everyone?"

He spotted a van near him, and approached it slowly. He reached the passengers door and peered through the window. In the drivers seat was a person, and they seemed to be resting as their chin was lying o要 their chest. He ran over to the otherside immediatley and opened the driver's door.

"I am Leon S Kennedy of the Raccoon City Police Department. I want to ask you a few questions. It won't take long." Leon spoke, pulling his badge from his back trouser pocket at the same time.

The person never replied. Leon placed his hand o要 the shoulder and shook it, causing the person to fall sideways into him. Leon moved out of the way and the person fell out of the van and o要to the floor. Leon looked down, it was a middle-aged man, who's face looked zombified. His eyes which were open were pearl white, and he had ripped skin. His teeth were visible, and they were blood-stained and sharp. Leon took a step backwards, and as he did the man seemed to lean up and let out a loud groan. He got himself up, and raised his arms. He let out another loud groan. And from the dark alleys to the closed shops, more of these monsters seemed to be coming from the shadows, all of their arms raised letting out groans.

They all were slowly walking towards Leon. The man from the van had almost reached him. Leon dropped his badge and whipped out his gun.

"Stand back!! Come any closer and I'll shoot!" he ordered.

He was aiming at everyone. But they still were walking towards him, as if they never heard him. Leon looked around him. They semi-circled him. He was surrounded. He walked backwards, but after a few steps he hit his back into a wall. The pearl white eyes were fixed o要 him, still desending towards him. Then a few gunshots were all that was heard...and a scream to end it. Leon had just entered the survival horror!

Back o要 Raven's Gate Bridge, 45 minutes before...

Claire had finished her snack and was soon back o要 the road! She knew she was now close to Raccoon City, it would take her a full 30 minutes until she arrived there. But not knowing, like Leon, she is going to enter her worst nightmare!