- Text Size +
Chapter Five:
The Leak of the T-Virus


The Hive was a secret Laboratory hidden underneath Raccoon City. The entrance was located in a mansion hidden in the Arclay Mountains on the outskirt of Raccoon City, which is protected by well trained security arms by the names of Alice and Spense. They had a fake wedding, and their names were fake. For they were protecting evidence of the company...Umbrella!

But Umbrella wasn't to know that Alice and Spense were to betray them...and Alice didn't know that Spense was to betray her! It all happened in one day...

Midday of September 20th

Down in the Hive, scientist and workers of Umbrella were doing their usual jobs. Experimenting. Creating. Other jobs scientists would do. The Hive was an up-to-date lab which was very hi-techful and was controlled by a personalised computer called the Red Queen.

In one room labelled 'Genetic Experimenting Room 5' a man was emptying the 'T-Virus' vault and placed the containers into a high-tech suitcase where there were safe compartments in the same shape of the T-Virus containers. There were two different types. There was 'T-Virus - Virus' and 'T-Virus - Anti-Virus'. The Virus was blue liquid and the Anti-Virus was a green liquid.

The man wore a suit and a mask with it...and when he packed the viruses away and took the suitcase, he took one of the blue Viruses and threw it to the other side of the room and then he walked out in a rush. The Virus slowly flew across the room, hit a table, bounced off then hit the ground in a smash...right next to an air-vent. The liquid was like acid. It hissed like a snake, and the scent was going through the air-vent.

Then an hour later, everything shut down. From computers to electronic-locked doors were not working. Scientists were stuck in the offices and Lab rooms, and there were people stuck in lifts. And the entrance was locked also. So nobody was to leave the Hive. Why?

The Red Queen had detected a biohazard. The T-Virus had spread from the air vent. It had infected every living person by air. Including the animals. So the Red Queen sealed all doors, shut down all computers and phones. Then released some gas to kill them...to contain the leak.

But back in the mansion (the entrance to the Hive) Alice was showering, and then a gas was released from a secret vent in the shower and knocked her out for a few hours...wiping her memory out at the same time...

Then from there, Alice woke up with no memory of her home or Umbrella. But she found out as she went through the Hive with a team ordered to investigate in what had happened in the Hive. On their way through they found living, such as Spense, but they also found the undead...which were the scientists. They were infected with the T-Virus...this virus' purpose was to regenerate people's bodies...but it had a much more powerful effect and brought the dead back to life...but in a ravenous and zombie-like way. Now the scientists prowl the Hive in search for fresh flesh to feast on!

Alice and another guy who was undercover called Matt both survived the wrath of the Hive...they escaped and took the evidence of the T-Virus to prove Umbrella's filthy work, to bring them down...but they were kidnapped by Scientists. Matt, who had been scratched by one of Umbrella's Bio-Weapons, got infected with the virus. They took him into the Nemesis Program...but as for Alice...they were planning to experiment on her...and they did.

But a day after...Alice woke up alone inside a white room. She was experimented on...but she had no way to escape...but she found a way out of the room and out of the hospital...only to find a ruined city! Roads were covered in smashed and fiery cars, blood was sprayed everywhere. And in the distance could be heard screaming and groaning noises!

The Virus had leaked out into the city...so Alice had to find a way out of it. But on her way through the city, she soon realises that she has been experimented on and she has gone strong and had powers that no one else possess.

These new powers were needed if she needed to find a way out of Raccoon City before sunrise!

A/N: This chapter was based on the films. All the details I have stolen from the films, but I needed it to explain better how Raccoon City got in its state...so I hope you don't mind...please R&R. Thanks. PS: The next chapters are by myself and in my own words too! Thanks for finding the time to read...