- Text Size +
Chapter Six:
The Two Hunters


"Activate Nemesis Programme...now!" ordered General Cain of the Umbrella Corporation.

The person he gave that order to, typed something on a keyboard and then hit 'Enter'. Then a message came up on the computer's screen. It read;

"Nemesis Programme Activated"

Cain smiled...

"Now to finish off those S.T.A.R.S members!" he muttered.

Somewhere, in the hospital deep in the heart of Raccoon City, a recent experiment of Umbrella's had been activated. It's single eye shot open, then broke through the glass chamber it was inside. Water and other liquid substances splashed out onto the floor. Glass went everywhere. Then the experiment stepped out of the chamber...and muttered "STARS!"

It was the monster Umbrella created for a purpose...to destroy and prevent S.T.A.R.S members from leaving the city. It was codenamed: Nemesis!

Meanwhile...deep underneath Raccoon City...a scientist by the name of Dr William Birkin was going insane. He was in his own lab. He was a member of Umbrella and a good friend of Albert Wesker of S.T.A.R.S. But he was going insane, losing his mind! He had lost his daughter...she had run away from him...he needed to find her. And all of this made him ill. Not only did he want her back...she was holding onto something for him. Inside a locket...a locket around her neck...was a secret item, which only Birkin knew what it was.

He was losing the plot...so his wife would say. But she ran away from him also, in search of her daughter. That made it all up for William. So he decided to do something to himself. Something not any human alive would do. He had injected the G-Virus (the new and upgraded version to the T-Virus) into himself...it had taken effect very quickly, and he mutated into a hideous monster!

This monster was codenamed: Birkin.

Now these two hunters were on the loose...hell had completely arrived in Raccoon City.

"SHERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted the Birkin through a horrific scream.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Ok, that was a cool chapter to type. I hope ya like!!! Please review!!! Catch ya laters! Chaz xxx