- Text Size +
**AT THE PARTY**

The club that had been chosen for Bianca’s party was Club Nocturna. It had been reserved for the entire night and so far everything was well under way. Bianca and Nick stepped out of the limo followed by Brianna, Kevin, and AJ. Brian, Nicole, Howie and Ivy were already waiting inside.

Camera flashes nearly blinded the five of them because, even though Bianca’s party had not been publicized, they had definitely not tried to hide it. So the various cameras came as no surprise. Once inside the dark club, Bianca was greeted by James Jive. “Happy Birthday, Bianca,” he said, placing a kiss on her cheek. “This is quite a celebration.”

“Thank you,” she smiled.

“Hello Nick,” he nodded.

Nick barely had a chance to acknowledge his greeting before he was in the middle of the dance floor watching Bianca sway seductively in front of him. He could feel his heart thumping along with the music and his throat went dry. Nick’s eyes drifted down Bianca’s body and lingered over her bare midriff. Licking his lips he thought about how much he liked her outfit.

Bianca had chosen a violet bandana top that was backless and a miniskirt of the same color. Her hair was down and fell just above her shoulder blades and her body shimmered with the glitter that she had put on. Moving closer to Nick, she nibbled his ear lobe. Letting out a soft moan, she whispered, “I think we’ll be leaving early.”

He draped his arms around her tiny waist and dropped his lips to her neck. “I am gonna agree with you on that.”

Feeling a tap on his shoulder, Nick turned and found himself face-to-face with Sean William Scott. He kept his arm around Bianca’s waist, but stopped dancing. “Can I help you?”

“I was just wonderin’ if I could tear you away from your man for a little while,” he asked Bianca, completely ignoring Nick’s question.

Bianca felt Nick’s arm tighten around her waist and she smiled. “Well, don’t get me wrong, I’d love to, but I’m kinda tied up right now. I’ll find ya in a little while.”

I’ll be waitin’,” he grinned and headed off the dance floor.

“I’ll be waitin’,” Nick mimicked. “Prick.”

“He only wanted a dance,” Bianca kissed him on the nose. “You’re adorable when you’re jealous.

“I bet that’s all he wants,” Nick said to himself as he resumed dancing. “He probably wants a lap dance.”

“I’m saving that for you,” she said with a wink.

**ACROSS THE CLUB**

Brianna stood with Kevin as AJ went to get them all a drink. “Are you having fun?” Kevin asked.

“Yeah,” she answered with a slight smile. “It’s an awesome party. There are so many people.”

“Baby, stop worrying about Kyra. She’s fine, I promise,” Kevin smiled and kissed her. “Have some fun.”

Smiling, Brianna sighed. “I’m sorry. I know she’s okay. It’s just different.”

“I have an idea…why don’t we dance?”

Just as they were making their way to the dance floor, AJ walked up and placed their drinks on the table and jerked his chair from beneath.

“J, what’s wrong?” Brianna asked, concerned.

“What the hell is that bitch doing here?” he asked, clenching and unclenching his fists trying to calm himself.

“Who?” Kevin took a moment to look around the dark club.

At that very moment everyone was interrupted by a vaguely familiar female voice. “Hello, AJ.” Cassie stood by the table, smiling almost evilly.

“THAT bitch,” AJ said, emotionless.

“Oh, AJ, you don’t mean that,” Cassie brought her hand up to her chest, acting as though she was shocked.

“The hell I don’t-” he stopped. Standing up, he lifted her hand and closely examined the diamond ring on her finger. “You’ve got to be kidding me,” he scoffed.

“Nope,” she smirked. “Why does it matter? You jealous?”

“Jealous? Of that walking, talking dick? No. I just think it’s a little humorous. You two will definitely be the tackiest couple in Hollywood.”

“I think you need to rethink the whole jealousy thing,” she spat. “You’re looking a little green, AJ.”

Before he could respond Cassie had walked back across the club. AJ was furious and he could feel his face slowly heating up. Why are you letting her get to you? he asked himself. She’s a bitch and you don’t need her.

“Are you okay?” Brianna asked, sitting next to him and placing her hand on his arm.

“Yeah,” he patted her hand and kissed her cheek. “I’m awesome.” Finishing off his drink, he stood up and straightened his clothes. “Y’all go and get your boogie on. I’m gonna go find a hunny.”

When he was out of ear shot, Brianna looked at Kevin and sighed. “Okay, now I’m worried about AJ. Is that better?”

Kevin tried to stifle his laugh. “Darlin’, it was bound to happen. We both knew she was gonna be here and he would more than likely see her. It was just an unexpected and unwelcome surprise for him. AJ’s a big boy, I’m sure he’ll be okay.”

Brianna laughed at the face Kevin made with his last statement. “I love you. Even though you’re a crazy man.”

“I love you, Boo. Now, let’s go dance! Or as AJ put it ‘get our boogie on’!”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are y’all havin’ fun?” Bianca yelled above the music to Brian and Nicole. “I tell ya what, this is one hell of a party! Y’all did an awesome job planning!”

“Thanks,” Nicole yelled back. Looking at Brian, she smiled. “We did do a pretty good job, didn’t we?”

“Pretty good? No, y’all did a damn good job,” he grinned and kissed her neck.

“Hey lovebirds,” Ivy greeted. “I see y’all are definitely gettin’ your groove on.”

Sticking her tongue out, Nicole laughed. “So? You and Howie could be if you weren’t over here harassing us.”

Ivy smiled and winked. “You are absolutely right. Come on Howie.”

“Bye guys,” Nicole and Brian laughed together.

“I think we’re the only sane people here,” Brian said with a chuckle.

Suddenly, everyone was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. The music, talking and dancing all came to a halt. “This is a wonderful party, don’t you all agree?” James Jive was met with applause. “I think we all need to wish Miss Bianca Parker a very happy birthday as well.” Looking around to everyone, Mr. Jive smiled and added, “I hope everyone has a great time. Happy Birthday Bianca.”

As the applause died down and the music started back up, Nicole began to laugh. “You know, I have finally figured that man out!”

“Who? James?”

“Yes. He has to put himself in the spotlight everywhere he goes. Even if it’s only for a second.” Shaking her head, she sighed. “Some people are so sad.”

Brian laughed, but didn’t say anything; he only kept dancing. I can’t believe it took her so long to figure that out.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Nicky, I’m gonna got to the little girl’s room,” Bianca told him, standing up and straightening her skirt.

“Alright baby. Just hurry,” he grinned.

“I will,” she told him and headed in the direction of the bathroom. When she got inside she sighed; the air was light and cool. It was refreshing, unlike the stuffy atmosphere of the club. “I’ll have to bring Nick in here,” she laughed to herself. As she stepped back out into the buzz of the club, Bianca was startled when someone slipped their arm around her waist.

“You ready for that dance?” Sean Scott asked and pulled her back against him

Moving his hand, Bianca turned to face him. She smiled and said, “Sure.”

They made their way to the dance floor and began to sway to the loud, pounding music. “You know, I’ve seen all your movies. You’re hilarious, I laughed my ass off,” Bianca yelled over the music.

“Well, I have your CD and I listen to it a lot,” he smiled. “You should let me take you out sometime. I think we’d have fun.”

“Well-” Bianca was cut off when she felt a hand grab her arm.

“She’ll be a little busy. Ya know, since she has a boyfriend and all,” Nick told him and turned around pulling Bianca with him.

“Nick…Nick,” she was quickly growing angry. “Nickolas, let me go.”

“Why? So you can go back to Romeo?” he looked slightly hurt.

“I was dancing, Nick. That’s it. I don’t know why you’re so bad that I was having and innocent dance and conversation with someone. It’s no big deal.”

“He was coming on to you, Bianca. It was obvious, and you didn’t seem to mind at all.”

“Well, what about when some bimbo fan of yours throws herself at you? How is that okay?” she asked, her voice rising. “I was just having a conversation and a little fun, but that’s only okay for guys I guess.”

Nick’s cheeks began to flush as he realized people were beginning to stare. “Bianca, we don’t need to cause a scene.”

“You should’ve thought about that before you got so mad over nothing,” she said as she turned to walk away. Stopping to face him again, she added, “Oh, and if you hadn’t interrupted so quickly, you would have heard me turn Sean down because I have a boyfriend whom I love very much. But you had to be speedy.”

“Damn it Bianca, come back here,” he yelled.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brianna and Nicole were talking when Bianca stormed over. “Bean, what’s wrong?” Brianna asked.

“I have such an asshole boyfriend.”

“What happened?” Nicole questioned.

“Sean Scott asked me to dance earlier, but I told him that I would find him later. When I went to the bathroom, he found me so I danced,” she said. “Well, we were talking and he asked me out. Oh, stop it,” she told them when their eyes grew wide. “I was about to politely turn him down, but Nick decided to add his opinion before I had the chance.”

“Well, here comes Dick--oh, I mean Nick--now,” Nicole said.

“I’ll see y’all later,” Bianca said, walking away.

“Bianca,” Nick called, stopping in front of the girls. “Damn.”

They all watched as Bianca went into the bathroom. “Well, Nicky Pooh, looks like you’re outta luck,” Nicole chided.

“You could always go in after her, but you know Bean. You’d be blind and missing some vital body parts by the time she was done with you!” Brianna snickered.

“I can’t believe what a jerk he can be,” Bianca spoke softly to herself as she sat on the counter in the bathroom. “He has to jump into everything without even giving me a chance to do anything.”

“Who are you talking to?” a female voice asked.

Bianca looked up to find Holly peeking around the corner with a smile on her face. “Holly! When did you get here?!” she asked, quickly sliding off the counter and wrapping her friend in a hug. “I can’t believe it.”

“Well, I got an invitation and you know I never pass up a good party,” Holly said with a wink. “I just got here and the girls told me I’d find you in here.”

“Yeah, I’m having a little problem with Nick; he’s an asshole.”

Holly snickered and say on the counter. “Girl, he’s no different than any guy in the universe.”

Laughing, Bianca sat beside Holly. “Yeah, that’s true, but why does he have to get jealous and treat me like property when I’m talking to another guy?”

“It comes with the package; every guy has that feature, but some hide it more easily than others. Apparently, Nick doesn’t hide it or cope with it well at all. When I saw him, he was verbally beating the crap out of himself,” Holly said with a chuckle.

“That means he is acknowledging the fact that he is a jerk,” Bianca sighed. “Good. Maybe won’t have to beat the crap out of him--physically.”

“Don’t worry about it girl,” Holly put her arm around Bianca’s shoulders. “Just let this little thing go and have fun. It is YOUR birthday. Get down and groove.”

“You’re right girl,” Bianca said.

“Of course I am--did you think I wouldn’t be?!” she made a face of mock astonishment. “I’m gonna go find a hot guy to dance with. You coming?”

“I’ll be out there in a minute. I’m just gonna touch up my hair and make-up.”

“Alrighty.”

Bianca slid from the counter and grabbed her purse. She never heard the door open as she pulled her powder and lip gloss out. Unfortunately, no one in the club heard her muffled scream when she finally realized she wasn’t alone.