- Text Size +
A.N.: Well, here's more, since y'all like it so much! Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. BSB own themselves. People who own the Chipmunks own Miss Grudge. And the song, Can't Be Really Gone belongs to Tim McGraw. Thank-you!
Her book is lying on the bed The two of hearts to mark her page Now, who could ever walk away at chapter 21? So, she can’t be really gone
Flashback…

“Hey Nickster, can I talk to you?” She asked. “I need to talk to someone.”

“Lenore, go find someone else to bug, I’m busy right now,” Nick riposted. “Can’t you see I’m trying to pass this level?”

“But Nick…”

“Look, go bug Kevin or screw a tree, just don’t bug me!” He retorted. “Now, shoo!”

“Can I play then?” She queried hopefully, her green eyes looking pleadingly at him. “Please?”

“No!” Nick shouted exasperated. “It’s a one player game and no I’m not sharing my controller!”

“Fine, be mean!” She cried. “Excuse me for wanting to spend time with you!”

“Augh!” Nick growled, as he lost the level he was playing. “Now see what you’ve made me do, you annoying, pain-in-the-butt, bratty orphan!”

“I’m not an orphan!” She protested, stamping her foot. “Daddy says I’m not, therefore I’m not one!”

“Well, whatever the Hell you are then, I’d advise you to get the Hell out of here before I kill you for making me lose my game!” Nick yelled. “Now scat!”

“Nick, I…” She tried.

“Lenore, if I have to tell you once more…” Nick trailed off, with a threatening tone in his voice.

“Fine!” Lenore screamed. “Be a jerk! See what the Hell I care!”

She then angrily stormed out of the house; not knowing it’d be the last time she’d ever be able to go through that door.

Hours later, the Boys were about to go out and look for her, when the phone suddenly rang.

“Hello?” Brian said. “Yes, this is Mr. Littrell.”

The other four looked questioningly at him.

“What?” Brian gasped. “Oh, God, no. Yes, we’ll be right there.”

He turned to everyone else crying.

“What’s wrong cous’?” Kevin asked. “What happened? Who was that?”

“That was Dr. Jones,” Brian answered. “Lenore’s been admitted to the Hospital as she was struck by an impaired driver.”

“What?” The others exclaimed in unison.

They then hurried over to the Hospital to be with her.

End of flashback…