- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Last chapter! Sorry it took me forever & a day! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. BSB own themselves, and Tim McGraw owns the song Can't Be Really Gone. Thank-you!
Now who could ever walk away With so much left undone?

Later on that day, after sharing all the good and sad memories, the Boys made their way to her grave, at the nearby cemetery, which read: Lenore Littrell. 1994 - 2008. As long as you love me, baby. She may be gone, but definitely not forgotten.

“You think she’ll like the flowers?” Nick queried.

“They’re blue, so how can she not love them?” A.J. commented. “Like, hello, it’s Lenore, the blue freak, we’re talking about here, remember?”

Brian carefully placed the blue artificial flowers in front of her grave, then kissed his fingertips and placed them on the stone. “I love and miss you Sweetie.”

They all joined hands then, and Kevin said a quick prayer. Once he’d finished the prayer, they all stood there silently.

“Are you sure she doesn’t blame me?” Nick asked suddenly.

“Nicky, she doesn’t blame you, and neither do we,” Howie assured him for the zillionth time. “She loved you too much to ever blame you for something she knows wasn’t your fault.”

“Besides, if she does blame anyone, it’s the drunk who hit her with his car,” A.J. piped up. “Howie’s right, she’d never blame you, and even if she didn’t, she’d never hold a grudge.”

“I sure hope you’re right,” Nick sighed, kneeling down next to her grave. “I can’t bare to think that she hates me and that I was the reason she died at such a young age.”

“God has a plan for everyone Frack,” Brian said, putting his hand on his friend’s shoulder. “It may’ve been His will for her to go, and then again, it could’ve been a honest mistake. We’ll never know for sure which one it is, but even if we did, it wouldn’t matter, because it’d still hurt immensely.”

The five of them hugged then, as they felt it was the right thing to do at the time being. They then turned to leave, but before doing so, Nick said one last thing.

“We love you Lil’ One, and we always will no matter what,” he whispered, placing his hand on her tombstone. “Thanks for showing me the real meaning of life in such a short period of time.”

The Boys left then, all of them with her on their mind.

So, she can’t be really gone No, she can’t be really gone