- Text Size +
::: You little homewreker I know what you’re doing// what you’re doing// Yeah you’re gonna ruin what I’ve got, but you’re not// Yeah you little go getter// I’ll teach you a lesson// If you get to messing with my man// You don’t stand a chance// No, you’re just a homewreker:::


Brian and Jordan had decided to come home early. And it also didn’t help when Alan was popping up everywhere. It was just something they both didn’t want to deal with. Alan was just not on their choice of people to exactly hang out with on their vacation.


“Hey Brian I got a question to ask you?”


“And that is?”


“Are you glad I stayed here with you? I mean are you glad I didn’t go with Alan? Do you think I made the right decision?” Jordan questioned. She knew in some sense she wanted to be with Brian but something always just set in her mind what would have happened if she went with Alan and left Brian in the dark?


“Of course I am glad you are here Jordan! There is just so much I have gained from you being here. Shoot, before you got here I was miserable because of Kaddi. And now since you have been here. I’ve signed my divorce papers and I am finally moving on with my life. And it’s all because of you. I don’t know what I would have done if you left me for Alan. We are such good friends now. I really don’t want that to change ya know? I love hanging out with you. You are like my best friend well other than my cousin of course. But you get my point,” Brian walked over to Jordan and gave her a hug. And every time they hugged it was like one of those oh so boring magical moments that everyone talks about in all those romance movies. She loved being around him too there was no one else she’d rather be with than him. Its amazing how you just meet someone on the side of the road, and then you live with them for a while and then end up best friends? It seems like it’s hard to believe, but you just have to believe everything happens for a reason right?


“Brian, I never have felt so comfortable in my entire life! I love it here I wouldn’t trade this place for a million dollars. I wish I could stay here forever!”


“But you can. Stay with me Jordan. Live with me”


“I already do Brian. But if you want an honest answer than the answer is yes” But after yet another hug there was a knock at the door. Brian walked over to the door and saw the absolute last person he thought he would ever see, other than Alan –Kaddi.


“Brian who is at the…” Jordan saw the young woman in her pink mini skirt that just stopped right before her thighs (of course not trying to show too much) and she couldn’t forget the black high heel boots.


“Brian….honey who is this slut?” Kaddi stared at Jordan up and down.


“She is just a friend…and you have no reason to talk to her like that. Why are you here? You aren’t supposed to be here….if you don’t get off this property I am going to call the cops. I mean it Kaddi. Don’t cause any trouble” Brian stated. And he meant every word. He didn’t even know why she was here in the first place. Knowing her she wanted to beg for her forgiveness and try and win him over as usual but like it was really going to work with him.


“But Bri bear its your wife”


“Ex wife Kaddi. Why are you here? Don’t make me have to ask you again”


“Come back to me Bri bear. I miss you….I miss being with you. Jordan looked at Brian she knew he heard all of this before. He had told her some of the stories of how Kaddi tried and tried to win him back but nothing never seemed to work.


“No!” Jordan exclaimed,” You cant have him. He’s mine…he is taken sorry. You did him wrong honey and I got your man. And there is nothing you can do to ruin what I got! If you ever come back here again you little homewreker you’ve got another thing coming. Trying to mess with my man. Go on along you homewreker” Jordan didn’t know she had all of that in her. Something just came over her almost like a rush. Brian was amazed as well he couldn’t figure out if Jordan really had meant everything she said to Kaddi.


“Don’t worry Bri bear I’ll be back for you another day” And she walked down the steps and got into her little Honda Civic and drove off.


“Jordan….I have just one question to ask you now. You have to answer honestly” Jordan nodded her head,” Did you mean everything that you said to Kaddi? Am I taken by you? Or were you just sticking up for me?” Jordan didn’t know what to say. She did mean everything she said, but would Brian feel the same way?


Song Credit “Homewreker” By: Gretchen Wilson Album: Here For The Party