- Text Size +
:::I got a feeling// My head’s reeling// My heart is screaming// It’s about to bust loose// Bottled up emotions// It’s more than a notion// It starts with an I and ends with a U// I got a feeling// Are you feeling it too?:::


Jordan stood there motionless. She didn’t know what to say to Brian. How was she going to tell Brian how she really felt? But the only real question was would Brian feel the same way back?


“Jordan? Are you okay?” Brian asked. Jordan just nodded her head. She had to think things over. There was no way she could sit there and tell Brian a whole bunch of things and not mean any of it.


“Yeah, I’m okay….Brian I need some time to think to myself okay? I’ll be back later on”


“Okay Jordan just call me if you get lost or something” Jordan knew Brian was a little disappointed that she was leaving but this was the only way she could clear her mind.


“I will I promise” and with that Jordan grabbed her car keys and left. She didn’t know where she was going to go. She turned out of Brian’s driveway and turned to the left towards Lexington.


“What am I going to do?” she questioned herself,” How do I always get myself into these things? Am I really feeling anything for Brian? Or is this just some attraction? Why can’t I just figure this out! I am going to drive myself crazy! Oh what am I saying…this guy is amazing…he’s cute, funny, and he is such a gentleman. And the best part he isnt anything like Alan. But why am I so afraid?” Jordan couldn’t help but wonder if it was really time to get over Alan?” What would everyone back home think when I tell them how I met Brian. Oh yeah we met while I was running away from home…my car broke down he helped me and I had like nowhere to stay so I am like living with him. Oh like that is going to go good with my parents. But I can’t help but like him. He is just so different from Alan, but then again any guy different from Alan is a good thing. “ Jordan was suddenly realizing Brian was something good for her. Jordan pulled into a driveway she saw a long the way and turned around and she was now back on her way to Brian’s house.


-------------------


Jordan pulled into Brian’s driveway and saw Brian standing on the front porch.


“Well here goes nothing” Jordan parked the car and got out.


“Already done thinking? That was quick” Brian joked.


“Thanks for noticing.” Jordan walked into the house,” Anyway well as I drove not even half way down the highway I was talking to myself about our whole situation here. And what I have to say is this…I am feeling everything I said to Kaddi earlier. I meant it all. You are so different from Alan…I don’t know why I couldn’t just see if a long time ago. I couldn’t believe how stupid I was worrying about him when I have something good for me here. I don’t want to leave…I want to stay here with you” Jordan now relaxed and felt relieved that everything was off her chest. But now all she had to do was worry about if Brian felt the same way. Would she be able to face rejection if he didn’t feel the same way? There was only one way to find out, and that was to ask. But before Jordan could say anything Brian opened his mouth.


“I…I…I had no idea Jordan. I really had no idea. I…I don’t know what to say” And that was the truth …nothing could come to his mind…it was drawing a blank.


“Brian?”


“Sorry Jordan…I…I cant seem to think at the moment…I am going to need some time alone…I think” and just like Jordan had done Brian went into his bedroom and locked the door.


Song Credit ‘I Got A Feeling’ By: Billy Currington Album: Billy Currington