- Text Size +
::: That every long lost dream// Led me to where you are// Others who broke my heart// They were like northern stars// Pointing me on my way// Into your loving arms// This much I know is true// That God bless the broken road// That led me straight to you:::


Brian sat up in his room most of the night thinking of Jordan. He thought of everything possible. He thought of all the ways this relationship could work and everything came up good.


Brian thought of Kaddi. For some reason or another she stood in his way. His whole life had relied on her for everything. And now he has been on his own for so long will he be able to let another in?


“What should I do? Jordan is defiantly a one of a kind girl. Being from the city I never thought she could be so calm and collected. I love that about her. How could I have imagined that something like this was going to happen. How can I express my feelings to her without making such a fool of myself?” Brian looked around his room and he finally came to his guitar. He stared at it for a few moments and then walked towards it and picking it up when he reached it,” Maybe a song would work?” Brian took his guitar and sat down on his bed and started to play a few cords and then the words started to flow through his mind.


I’m gonna be here for you baby
I’ll be a man of my word
Speak the language in a voice
That you have never heard


As Brian wrote down the lyrics and played on his guitar he suddenly realized how much he really cared for her. Only if these feelings were unleashed before? Things would be a lot different. Brian quickly finished the song and wrote her a little letter in the process. Brian unlocked his door and then crept into Jordan’s room and set it down on her desk.


-------------


Jordan walked into her room to get ready for bed when she saw a note addressed to her.


“Brian…” she whispered aloud and then opened up the letter.


Jordan,


I didn’t know how to say it, but I tried so many times to think to myself of what to say to you. But nothing ever came to my mind. But then I suddenly got an idea for a song as I thought of you. I hope you like this Jordan.


I'm gonna be here for you baby
I'll be a man of my word
Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard
I wanna sleep with you forever
And I wanna die in your arms
In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm


And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us


I wanna honor your mother
I wanna learn from your pa
I wanna steal your attention like a bad outlaw
I wanna stand out in a crowd for you
A man among men
I wanna make your world better than it's ever been


And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us


We'll follow the rainbow
Wherever the four winds blow
And there'll be a new day
Comin' your way


I'm gonna be here for you from now on
This you know somehow
You've been stretched to the limits but it's alright now
And I'm gonna make you a promise
If there's life after this
I'm gonna be there to meet you with a warm, wet kiss


And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us
I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll win your trust making memories of us


This was all for you Jordan. Since you have been here I feel so much happier. You have opened my eyes to something I have never experienced before. I couldn’t imagine you leaving me. I feel like something led you here to me to make me feel happier and to get over Kaddi. I don’t want you to leave. So to answer your question I feel the same way too.


-Brian


Jordan smiled as a tear fell down her cheek. This was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for her. She couldn’t believe it. Jordan set the letter down and walked to Brian’s room. She opened his door and saw him sitting down on his bed.


“Brian…I…I had no idea you felt the same way. I am so glad you do. I couldn’t imagine leaving her myself. I feel as though I was brought here myself to get away from Alan.” Jordan said.


“I couldn’t imagine you leaving either” Brian got up from his bed and walked towards Jordan and softly gave her a kiss. This was something that they both have wanted for so long and now they both finally have it,” So does this mean you are going to stay?” Brian chuckled.


“Yes, this means I am staying,” Jordan hugged Brian. They both were finally happy for once in their lives.


Song Credits ‘ Bless The Broken Road’ By: Rascal Flatts Album: Feels Like Today & ‘Making Memories Of Us’ By: Keith Urban Album: Be Here