- Text Size +
::: She thinks my tractor’s sexy// It really turns her on// She’s always staring at me while I’m chuggin along// She likes the way it’s pulling while I’m tilling up the land// She’s even kind of crazy about my farmer’s tan// She’s the only one who really understands what gets me// She thinks my tractor’s sexy:::

Brian had gotten up early in the morning. He wanted to get an early start on the field. Jordan wasn’t home she was in Lexington for a job interview that she had landed for a magazine. Brian walked out to the barn and got out his tractor and got on it.

“It’s been so long since I have rode this thing,” Brian said as he turned up the radio in the process. He started up the tractor. ” I like it, I love it I want some more of it. I try so hard but I cant rise about it. I don’t know what it is but that little gal loves it. I like it, I love it I want some more of it,” Brian sang aloud while he was tilling up the land with the tractor.

====================

Meanwhile Jordan was on her way home from the interview. She couldn’t wait to get home and tell Brian the wonderful news that she landed the job. She was proud of herself at the moment.. She was now offically moving on with her life and without Alan for once. This was something to be proud of. And she felt good about it as well. She soon decided she needed a little music to lighten up her mood even more.

Cause I’m a redneck woman an' I aint no high class broad. I'm just a product of my raisin' I say: "Hey y'all" and "Yee Haw!" An' I keep my Christmas lights on on my front porch all year long. And I know all the words to every Charlie Daniels song So here's to all my sisters, out there, keeping it country Let me get a big "Hell, Yeah" from the redneck girls like me Hell, Yeah

"Victoria's Secret", well, their stuff's real nice. Oh, but I can buy the same damn thing, On a Wal-Mart shelf, half price. And still look sexy Just as sexy, As those models on TV. No, I don't need no designer tag, To make my men want me. You might think I'm trashy a little too hardcore But in my neck of the woods, I'm just the girl next door.

Jordan soon got home and saw Brian outin the field. She got out of her car and walked to the fence and stood there and just watched him.

“He looks kind of sexy there. I am kind of digging that farmer’s tan too,” she giggles to herself as she watched him some more. She never realized how indeed sexy he really waas until today as she watched him. He soon noticed her and stopped the tractor.

“Hey you’re home early” he said whiping away the sweat from his forehead.

“Well yeah it wasn’t going to take me that long.”

“So how’d it go?” she asked as he jumped the fence.

“Good I guess” she was going to try and play with him a little bit, but at the last moment she decided not too.

“Did you get the job?”

“Of course I did! Why wouldn’t I? I am only the best writer in the world!” she gave him a hug.

“I am so happy for you…this calls for a celebration. How about we go into the house have a little something to eat and then we go into Lexington to see a movie or something?” Jordan nodded her head in agreement.

“But first I think I want a ride on that sexy tractor of yours” she smirked.

“Well come on my little lady and I’ll give you a ride” Brian took a hold of Brian’s hand and they walked out into the field and got onto the tractor.

Song credit ‘ She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy’ By: Kenny Chesney Album: Everywhere We Go

“Redneck Woman” By: Gretchen Wilson Album: Here for The Party

“I Like It, I love It” By: Tim McGraw Album: All I Want