- Text Size +
::: It’s the sweet love that you give to me// It makes me believe we can make it through anything// Cause when it all comes down// And I’m feeling like I’ll never last// I just lean on you// Cause baby you’re my better half:::


It was finally the ‘big day’- the wedding. Jordan couldn’t be even more excited. Brian was her better half and that is the way it’s going to be forever. There was nothing anyone could do from changing her mind.


In the dressing room was quiet and calm. Jordan just wanted a simple wedding. A few friends and family. But of course her parents disapproved anddidnt want anything to do with the wedding. So he asked Brian’s dad to walk her down the isle. Her whole life was finally coming together. She had her career, almost a loving husband and the only thing missing is a baby on the way. That would make her life complete. As Jordan put on her spaghetti strap white dress she couldn’t believe this was actually happening. She walked over to the mirror and a smile grew upon her face.


“You look so beautiful” she looked in the mirror behind her stood Brian in his tux.


“You aren’t supposed to be here…its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding” she laughed.


“Sorry I couldn’t help myself…I cant wait to rip that off of you tonight” he winked.


“No, now Mr. Littrell don’t get too ahead of yourself” she smirked.


“Hey now that’s not fair” he whined.


“You better go before your mother catches you in here”


“Fine…I’ll see you later futur Mrs. Littrell” Jordan gave him a kiss good-bye abd then left.


“No wonder why I love him so much”


--------------------


Brian walked down the hall to his dressing room and took out the rings from his pocket and just stared at them.


“You excited there bro?” it was his brother Harold.


“Yeah man of course I am. Its just hard to believe I guess. I just divorced Kaddi and now I am getting married again,”


“Everything will work out this time dude. Sh is way different than Kaddi…she is much better for you. I love her man” Harold gave his brother a hug.


“You know I love you bro”


“Yeah, I know” the door slowly opened to a man with a headset.


“You gets ready?” they both shook their heads in agreement and walked out the door and to the altar they went. He couldn’t believe everything was so perfect the pink roses filled the church hall and then the white rosed along the isles. This was the best day of his life.


The music shortly started to play and everyone rose for the bride.


“This is really it…she looks amazing this is going to be the most amazing years of my life” Brian couldn’t help but think of only that. Jordan soon reached the altar standing at Brian’s side,” You ready to become Mrs. Littrell?” he whispered.


“Of course I am”


----------------------


It was now the reception and Brian had a speical surprise planned for Jordan. He rose and took his fork and lightly tapped it on the glass.


“Can I have everyone’s attention? I have a speical surprise for my wife….can she please come with me to the stage” Jordan followed Brian down to the stage. He set her down on a seat nearby and took out a little folded piece of paper with words written on it,” Now you get to expeirence one of my hidden talents.” Brian had the band start to play a few cords and he started to sing.


The first time I looked into your eyes I knew
That I would do anything for you
The first time you touched my face I felt
Like I’ve never felt with anyone else
I wanna give back what you’ve given to me
And I wanna witness all of your dreams
Now that you’ve shown me who I really am
I wanna be more than just your man


I wanna be the wind that fills your sails
Be the hand that lifts your veil
Be the moon that moves your tides
The sun coming up in your eyes
Be the wheel that’ll never rust
And be the spark that lights you up
All that you’be been dreaming of and more
So much more I wanna be your everything


When you wake up I’ll be the first thing you see
And when it gets dark you can reach out to me
I’ll cherish you words and I’ll finish your thoughts
I’ll be your compass baby when you get lost


I wanna be the wind that fills your sails
Be the hand that lifts your veil
Be the moon that moves your tides
The sun coming up in your eyes
Be the wheel that’ll never rust
And be the spark that lights you up
All that you’be been dreaming of and more
So much more I wanna be your everything


jordan was in tears. She couldn’t describe the emotions that she was experiencing. They both knew that they loved one another and everything will be just fine.


Song Cedits “You’re My Better Half” By: Keith Urban Album: Be Here & “Your Everything” By: Keith Urban Album: Keith Urban