- Text Size +
One day Leslie was out doing the morning chores because she lived on a farm and she responsiblities to uphold and she was not paying attention to where she was going and she bumped into someone. It was Nick from the BackStreet Boys and she didnt realize it at first and just to be nice she said, "excuse me?" So Nick moved out of the way and said, "Oh I am so sorry didnt mean to get in your way." Leslie then said to herself, "I know that voice but I cant place it." So she kept walking and then Nick then said, "Can i ask you a question?" Leslie stoped what she was doing and turned around and said, "What cant you see." She didnt finish her sentence because she noticed that Nick Carter was on her farm talking to her. Nick then came up to her and said, "Do you have a telephone that I can use to call the repair shop because I have a flat tire that needs to be fixed?"

Leslie looked at Nick and said, "No I am so sorry because since I out side most of the time I dont have time to talk on the phone or watch television." Nick looked at her in amazement and said, "WOW that is almost like me I am always out on the road and so I dont have time to do nothing at all." Leslie then said, "But I can give you a ride to the repair shop and have them come out here and take the car and have them to fix it for you and I will pay for your tire to get fixed to." Nick looked at her and said, " You dont have to do that I will pay for the tire but you can give me that ride." Leslie looked at Nick and said, "OK but first let me tell you what my name is first ok." Nick looked at her and said, "I am so sorry I didnt give you enough time to tell me your name." Leslie looked at Nick and laughed and said, "Well my name is Leslie and you dont have to tell me what yours is because I allready know who you are."

Nick was then well Leslie it is nice to meet you and I am glad that I found you and not some phsyco person who is obsessed with me and everything. Leslie looked at Nick and said, "Well I like you guys but I am not obsessed like other people in this town." Nick looked at Leslie and smiled and said, "Thank goodness." Leslie then said, "Well we better go before it gets dark soon ok." Nick looked at Leslie and smiled and nodded his head. Nick then looked at Leslie and thought to himself this is the first girl who has not went crazy on him the first time that he meets someone new and who is a fan. Leslie walked up to the house and said, "Do you want to come in a get cooled off and get something to drink?" Nick looked at Leslie and said, "Yea sure cooled off drink I think I need that right now." Leslie looked at NIck and seen that something wasnt right and so she said, "Nick are you ok you dont look so good?" Nick looked at Leslie and said, "Oh I am fine I just need something to drink." Leslie then said, "Ok as long as you are ok."