- Text Size +
Leslie called to Nick which was in her bathroom tring to clean up a little before they went to town. Leslie said, "Nick we need to go because i dont like to drive at night so hurry up!" Nick came down stairs and said, "Wow Leslie you have a very big and beautiful house. Do you stay here by yourself?" Leslie looked down in disappointment and Nick then looked at Leslie and he had knew that he had done said something wrong. Leslie looked up at Nick almost about to cry and said, "My dad just past away like a few months ago and I cant get over his death he is the one who taught me how to run a farm and to keep it up and alive." Nick then looked at Leslie and said, "Wow I didnt mean to hurt your feelings I mean I am so sorry to here about your father." Leslie looked at Nick who was looking at her with his bright beautiful blue eyes. Leslie dried the tears that was forming in her eyes and said, "Well lets go so I can get back." Nick nodded his head and said, "Well I was wondering if that I could stay out on the farm with you till they fix my car." Leslie looked at Nick and said, "Yea sure lets just go because I got to get into bed soon so I can wake up in the morning and do the chorses." Nick nodded and he and Leslie left the house to go to town.

In town there was alot of people and Nick said, "Leslie I thought you said that there was not alot of people in this town." Leslie looked at Nick and said, "There inst these are all just tourist they come here every year to get there rest and enjoy the country life for awhile you know." Nick looked at Leslie and smiled and after driving through town they came up to the repair shop. Leslie got out of the truck and went inside and told the repair man that her friends car has a flat tire on the left side and he needs to get it fixed as soon as possible the repair man said, "Fine I will be out there first thing in the morning to come and get the car." Leslie got back into the truck where Nick was sitting and said, "The repair man said that he will be out to my house first thing in the morining to fix your car." Nick looked at Leslie and said, "Oh my goodness Leslie if it wasnt for you I dont know what I would have done." Leslie then said, "Well I am glad to have finally get to meet my favorite person in the world."

Nick looked at Leslie and said, "What do you mean favorite person in the world?" Leslie looked at Nick and said, "Before my dad died he told me that I would meet my favorite person in the world and the only reason he knew who my favorite person was is because I use to walk around on the farm listening to you guys and he knew how long I have liked you guys to and that is what I think is the greatest thing in the world right there having your dad tell you that you are going to meet your favoirte guy one day and Nick here you are you are my favorite guy and I guess my dad was right." Nick looked at Leslie and said, "Wow I cant believe your dad some how knew that you were going to meet me and everything your dad seemed like a really nice person to be around." Leslie looked at Nick and said, "Well we are back at the house I got to go to the barn to feed my horses and then I will be up in a few minutes to get your room squared away ok." Nick looked at Leslie and asked, "Well can I come down to the barn with you and see all your animals?" Leslie then said, "Sure you just got to watch out for my horses there not use to strangers but once they start to see you so often they beging to get use to you and then they wont try to hurt you so just stay close to me ok." Nick nodded and said, "Ok Leslie you are the boss and I dont feel like getting bitten by a horses today or any other day you know.