- Text Size +
Being a superstar isn’t always fun. He, Nick Carter, would have wanted now be in his room and rest after the stressful sound check, not give another useless interview. And as always when you want to get off of an unwanted duty, you can’t. The reporter was late so Nick was really bored. Nothing interesting happened in the hotel conference room where the interview should happen. All he noticed was pile of magazines and he took the one which was on top. It was the Forbes magazine he did never read but out of boredom he decided to go through the pages...As he was swiftly turning the pages he noticed a picture of a gorgeous girl which he thought was a model. He stopped and read the article. He wasn’t half way through it when the reporter arrived and apologized for being late. Nick would have wanted that the reporter had never come, because he was intrigued by the article. He didn’t concentrate on the interview and as soon it was over he took the magazine and headed to his room.

When you look at me, you would mostly think that my life is so perfect. Who wouldn’t think that? Being the founder and owner of FASHION VICTIM, one of the most popular fashion stores in UK made me rich and famous. The tabloids are always drooling over me and trying to figure out who is the lucky guy with me. At least thanks god there are Bentleys with tinted windows available. But being a founder of a business is different from being an heiress. The past few years I’ve worked as a horse to get all running well. Now I can enjoy myself. Last month Forbes made an article about me. Yes, I’m really successful in business, but there’s one discipline in life I was never really good at... love. Even when I think I could get everything, I can’t. Where to get a real boyfriend who would love me and not my money or fame? Well, I should get used to it...I will always be the spinster millionaire Barbara Rowland, who will never find the one who’s meant to be with me?

Nick sat in his hotel room and was totally sunk into the article. That girl is just amazing he thought. So different from other girls....Well, but she lives in the UK, but I’m here....
A few days were left till the end of his tour. He couldn’t stop thinking about that picture of her. C’mon dude, you’re not like your fan girls! You won’t go crazy about one picture! It’s so unreal to meet her!
But as the tour finished, he, without saying a word to someone, booked a flight to London and reserved a room in the Savoy. His excuse for himself was that he needs to enjoy a holiday in Europe where’s more peaceful for him...but secretly he wished to look at her in real life for a moment...to prove himself that no one can be so perfect like her.
The night he arrived at the Savoy he studied a London tourist guide to see where she could be...actually, he didn’t believe that he’s got a real chance to even see her...but...but it’s more interesting than sitting all alone in his LA home.
The next morning he ordered a car with a driver and decided to go to Notting Hill. He didn’t know why she could be there, but judging from the tourist guide it was the ultimate place for people like her. As he arrived in the district he to took a walk and checked the scenery. Nick lazily walked around the district when he saw her in a small café. Goodness, now he knew how his fans felt when they saw him. To see the one that you secretly like in person is just...just so surreal. First he wanted to go away. It’s her, but what if she even doesn’t want to talk to me? But what would be if she did? I am going to try! How will I know for sure?
So he walked into the café and came at her table. Wow, she looks even better in the close up! A fuzzy feeling overcame him. What’s going wrong with me?