- Text Size +
There were standing there, not realizing how much time did pass by. As they let go each other, a moment of irksome silence started. They had so much to say to each other yet they were afraid...afraid to make a mistake.

Barbara felt so miserable. Why did I show him my weakness? Maybe now he’s secretly laughing about me? But on the outside she maintained a calm facial expression.

‘’What are you thinking about me now?’’
‘’I have the feeling that it is hard for you to trust someone. And you have such a low self confidence regarding your looks. I think I can help you with it...’’
‘’And how are you planning to do this?’’
‘’I’ll keep on telling you that you’re my princess...’’
‘But I’m not even near the ideal look...’’
‘’But you have everything I’ve ever wanted in a girl...just...do believe me.’’

Barbara’s heart was filled with a sweet fuzzy feeling. Once again, she had the irresistible feeling needing be closer to him, so she came to him and hugged him. He pulled her nearer and tried to comfort her. The emotions whirled around in her and she felt that tears were bursting from her eyes again. This time it was not caused from fear of dismissal, no, from the relieving feeling to be understood.

‘’That’s right, girl. Just let your emotions flow.’’
She lifted her head and looked into his beautiful blue eyes.
‘’I hate being so weak in front of you...I’m so sorry...’’
‘’You’re not weak. You’re being human, with all emotions. You should not be sorry for that.’’

‘’But I’m bothering you with my person. Maybe you’ve got a lot more interesting things to do...’’
‘’No, you’re not bothering me. Being here with you makes me feel so real. You’re more than that picture...’’
‘’I’m sure you’d made an impression about me from it. And I’m not the way you thought I’d be.’’
‘’You’re better than any picture. I won’t believe what the magazines would say...’’

‘’What wouldn’t you believe?’’’
‘’If they would write about you things you’re not like. Now I know you in person. And your person is so wonderful that I’d never thought someone could be.’’
‘’Then I just have one question left...’’
‘’What question?’’ he asked, almost whispering.
‘’How can someone like you be real? I’m lost in a dream...’’
‘’Touch me and you’ll see that I’m more than real...’’

‘’Where do you want me to touch? ’’
‘’Oh, my princess got dirty...’’
‘’What did I say to make you think that?’’
‘’No, you didn’t say anything. Just some dust from the attic has accumulated on you. We have to do something about it...’’

‘’Maybe I want to be the little, dusty Cinderella?’’
‘’Sure, you can want that. But would you want instead to take a shower...with me?’’ He tried to look innocent, but he had a little naughty look in his face.

The desire to have him more near than this awake in Barbara. She remembered the last night and now was unashamed of her feelings.

‘’Well...what should I do? What consequences an assent for this offer bring me?’’ she said and already knew the answer.
‘’Nothing you wouldn’t want. But it could be a real pleasure...’’
‘’For you?’’
‘’For us...I can’t stop thinking about last night...and the idea about you and me in the shower...’’
‘’Makes you excited?’’
‘’More than that... ‘’

The atmosphere was full of tension again. The sparks of desire had started flames inside of them. Sadness was forgot, the only priority was the fact that they wanted each other.

For a moment Barbara doubted if it was right what she was going to do. Remember, your mother said that virtue is the beauty of a girl. She’ll condemn me! But I want him! Now she has no right to judge me, anyways. She’s living from my money. For once in my life I’m going to do something I want. I want him. Right now.

She pulled him nearer and kissed him passionately for a short while, just to tease him.
‘’Let’s take the shower...’’
Nick was spellbound. It was hard for him to believe that everything that’s happening now is for real. He let her undress him and just enjoyed the way her hands glided on his body. As she let him undress herself she felt that she had let all her morals go. She knew that she had no obligations regarding him so she just let herself go in the passion.

The bathroom was full with vapor from the hot water stream. It was so dense that they could hardly see what was around. But there was no need to see. All their feelings were concentrated on each other. They were kissing avidly and exploring the opposite’s body. The warm water allowed their hands to glide smoothly over the skin, giving them a new sensation from the touches. As Nick leaned more closely to her she felt that he was already erected.

‘’Do you want to do it here?’’ she asked, gently stroking his back.
‘’I’ll do anything you want. Just tell me.’’
‘’Here’s not much room for us to do what I want...’’
‘’Where and how do you want me to do it?’’
‘’I want you to have me from the back...but we have to get out of this bathroom first...’’
‘’Whatever you say, babe’’

She got down on the carpet on all fours. Trembling in the expectation of the upcoming fulfillment of his desire, he kneed down behind her, slowly moving up to her. She felt that he was slowly entering her, he moved slowly and carefully, trying to endure her pleasure. Her every cell was drowned in delight. His slow movement inside her brought her so much pleasure she had never expected to have. She knew that in some way it was so wrong what was she doing now, but...

But it felt so good. Even better than last night. She had always thought of sex like a nasty errand, not like so much pleasure. God, am I becoming a whore?

As he finally got completely into her, she gave a loud sigh of pleasure. Nick was surprised how tight she was, the contractions of her getting faster and more intense.
‘’Oh, Nicky...’’
‘’What is it, baby?’’
‘’Can you imagine how much pleasure do you give me?’’
‘’I hope you really enjoy what I’m doing to you...’’he said it in a hoarse voice.
‘’I can’t even put it in words. How can you be so amazing?’’
‘’It’s all because of you. I can be only as good as you are.’’

She moaned in pleasure, his movements in her had become more intense; she felt that his swollen member was going to ejaculate soon. He gave a loud sigh, and then he came and she was filled with his fertile fluid.


Afterwards they were lying in bed, kissing and cuddling. It was warm and comfortable, so Barbara felt freer. After a while she felt that his touches got more intense and passionate. Suddenly she felt ashamed of what she’d done with him. God, what I’m doing? I’m whoring myself on to him! That’s just not right...no...I have to stop it!

His touches got even more passionate and unashamed, so she had to stop him.
‘’Nick...’’she whispered to catch his attention.
‘’Yes, baby. Any wishes what I could do with you now?’’
‘’I think we have to get out of bed now... I got a CEO board meeting tomorrow so...’’

His jaw dropped and she saw disappointment in his eyes, but she couldn’t help.
‘’How could I forget that you got to work...’’ he said, forcing an unnatural smile. Actually, he was really confused. She hadn’t told him before that she had to work tomorrow, so he suspected that there were some different reasons. Why is she suddenly trying to get away from me? Maybe I got too close in a way she didn’t want me to? I think she doesn’t want to say something. I...I feel so excluded.

But on the surface he tried to look calm and not offended. But inside he wanted to embrace her and question her till she says everything. But he said nothing, just watched how she rushed out of bed and gathered a bathrobe.

She knew that she had found a lame excuse for herself. She actually rarely attended the CEO board meetings; she usually read the reports from it. Don’t look at him now, don’t do this! She picked some clothing pieces and vanished into the bathroom.

Figuring what to do, he got up and dressed. He thought that he had gained her trust, but it wasn’t like it. She came back from the bathroom fully dressed and started to pack her suitcase in a hurry.

Still she was not looking at him. He hated this prolonged silence, so stepped near her.
‘’I know that I don’t own you, I don’t have the right to determine your schedule, so I’m thankful that you had the time to spend with me here...’’
‘’Nick...I just...’’
He gently stroked her cheek and smiled ‘’ you don’t have to apologize; you just have to do what’s scheduled... When do you want us to leave? ’’
‘’As soon as possible...a 3 hour ride lies ahead of us, right?’’
‘’Yeah, I’ll call the driver and pack my things...’’
‘’I have to go downstairs and check if I’ve left something there...’’ she said without turning her eyes to him, fastly heading to the door.

Nick couldn’t stop her, there was no reason. He felt that the situation got out of hand again. Girl, you’ve forgot something right here. Me...I need you right now.

As they got into the car there was still no word from her. Nick hoped that at some moment he could still reach out to her and get to know why she’s got so different in a short period of time. He sat closer to her, feeling the warmth of her body. Again the forceful desire in him rose to at least touch her, but she was so distant.

Barbara felt that she will not be able to stand that long ride besides him and played with the thought to call her driving service... She started to feel weary and yawned silently.
‘’Come here, rest your head on my shoulder, it’ll be more comfortable for you to sleep this way...’’
‘’I can use the headrest... I don’t want to bother you...’’
‘’Come on, it was me who didn’t let you sleep at night. Don’t be afraid, I don’t bite, remember?’’ he joked.
She leaned her head on his shoulder. The smell of his light after shave and the feeling to be near him at least in this way made her want to get into the dream world as soon as possible.

After a while he noticed that she was sleeping calmly. He liked that her face looked so careless while sleeping. He had seen this expression on her face so rarely when she was awake, but he wished he could make her so free always.

She was sleeping in an obviously uncomfortable hunched position so he decided to gently move her the way she could be sleeping at least halfway lying, resting her head on his lap.

After the reposition he looked at her and thought that she looked so angelic that his only wish was to protect her. But protect from what? If I only knew what you’re hiding again!

Suddenly she moved nervously and started to mutter something. He listened carefully so he could partly understand what she’s saying.
‘’Shame on me...shame... I shouldn’t have whored myself on to Nick...he’s so wonderful, but I...I’m not the one he needs... I don’t deserve... I will never ever forget these times with him... these will be my best memories...I...I need you, Nick...’’

The silent moan faded away and she continued to sleep calmly.

Now he knew why she had acted this way. Why are you not saying me this? Why did you hide it from me? Girl, I do need you. Even more than I could think... If only you believed me. Believe...