- Text Size +
Hi my name is Leslie and I am the main story writer of this brand new story and it contains two of my best friends in the world Sarah and Mary. Well it has been about ten years since Leslie,Mary,and Sarah has talked and we are all in our early twenties now I am 28 Sarah is about 28 and Mary is about 26 now. One day I was scrolling for my bosses number to tell him I to sick to come into work and I ran across Mary's Cell and home number and I sat there and thought wow it has been a long ass freaken time since I last talked to Mary. So then I found my bosses number and told him that I was really to sick to do nothing so he told me not to worry about it and to get to feeling better. Oh yea I forgot to mention the kind of work I do I am in the music business now and I get to meet all the new bands and so forth. After I got off the phone with my boss I went back to Mary's number and sat there holding the phone wondering. What would she say when I told her who I was, would she be excited to hear from me or what? I finally got up the guts to call her she answered her cell and said, "Hello." I said "Hey Mary this is Leslie one of your friends that you have not talked to in almost ten years now." Mary screamed into the phone and said, "OMG Leslie is that really you OMG I have missed you how is everthing damn girl tell me everything."

I began to laugh and said, "Yes Mary this is me and I am fine I am in the music business and I just want to call and say hi because it has been such a long freaken time since we last talked and everything." Mary was about to start crying because it has been such a long time since Leslie and her talked. Mary said, "Well Leslie it seems like singing and everything really paid off for you and I am so proud of you and yea I am to in the music business I am with the BackStreetBoys and I am one of there dancers in there shows so I get to see Aj,Brian,Nick,Kevin,and Howie everyday." Just as Mary called there names out to tell Leslie AJ comes into the converstaion and asks, "Mary who she was talking to?" She then replied Leslie AJ gosh AJ said, "Leslie aka Dizzy Leslie" and then Mary replied, "Yes AJ Leslie aka Dizzy Leslie." AJ then took the phone away from mary and began running down the hall.

Leslie then said, "Damn AJ what the hell is up boy it has been a long ass time since I lasted talked to you to?" AJ then started to talk to Leslie and then Nick came down the hall and said, "Hey AJ who are you talking to?" AJ then replied Nick man it is Leslie. Nick then said, "OMG let me talk to her to tell her hi please AJ!" Aj handed Nick the phone and said, "Hey Leslie what are you up to and do you know who this is?" Leslie then said, "Yes Nick I know it is you and I am fine and I am hoping to see you all soon." Nick then said, "Leslie like how soon and she said right about now."

Leslie then grabbed Nick from behind and said, "Hey baby how are you?" Nick grabbed Leslie and spun her around and then AJ grabbed her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, Mary came running down the hallway screaming Leslie at the top of her lungs and Leslie took off running to Mary and they grabbed each other and hugged each other and began to cry because it has been along time since Leslie and Mary seen or visited each other. Just as Mary and Leslie finally let go of one another Mary cell began to ring and Aj still had it and answered it and said, "Hello this is Mary's phone but she cant talk right now she is with her friend Leslie and sorry who is this so I can tell her to call you back?" Sarah another friend that Mary and I havent talked to was on the phone and said, "AJ I know this is you." Aj looked at the number and it said Sary on it. AJ then yelled at us down the hall Leslie Mary, Sary is on the phone!!! Mary and I looked at each other and began running towards AJ and he handed us the phone and we all started to talk to Sary.