- Text Size +
Image hosting by Photobucket

Mary got to Aj's house and said, "Well you don't have to worry about Sarah no more." Aj jumped because he did not hear Mary come in and said, "Jeeze, Mary why do you have to scare me like that for? What do you mean we don't have to worry about Sarah anymore?" "She is with Howie now." She replied back to Aj. By this time everyone was at Aj's house:Brian, Kevin, Nick, and Leslie. Leslie walked up to Mary and said, "Well what happened between you and Howie? How did you guys break up?" Nick looked at Leslie and said, "Leslie. Well hell I want to know to so tell us Mary." Mary looked at them and said, "Wow you guys are such blondes. I just told Howie that he needed to be with the one he loved and I knew that he still loved Sarah becuase he talked about her all the time."

Just as Mary said that. Aj walked up and said, "So you are single Mary? I am just asking that is all." Mary walked up to Aj and replied, "Yes Aj I am single and yes I will go out with you." Aj looked and smiled at her and picked her up and spun her around and kissed her for like ten minutes straight. Leslie and Nick looked and said, "Eew, you guys get a damn room as long as you dont do it in front of me." They stoped and said, "Ohh, it is like you guys have never kissed before. I see you two all the time kissing and I think it is adorable."

Leslie and Nick looked at one another. Then Nick said, "We would love to stay but we got to get going ok. So we will talk to all of you later ok." Everyone looked at them and said, "Ok Nick and Leslie we will see you later ok." Leslie then said, "Hey Mary call me later ok and if you see Sarah tell her I said call me to ok." Mary said, "Ok Leslie I will and I will tell Sarah to." Leslie replied with a Thanks before Nick shut the door to Aj's house.

Later on that night Mary had called Leslie. Nick picked up the phone and said, "Hello?" Mary said, "Hey Nick is Leslie there?" Nick said, "Yea, but she is in the shower right now can I have her to call you back?" Mary said, "Yeah, and to tell her that I have not seen Sarah or Howie all day." "Ok" Nick replied and hung up the phone. Just as he did Leslie came out of the shower with her green PJ's on and came down stairs to the living room where Nick was and said, "Hey baby. Who was that on the phone? Just as she kissed him." "It was Mary and she told me to tell you to call her back and that she has not seen Sarah or Howie all day" Nick replied.