- Text Size +
Image hosting by Photobucket

"Hey Sary! Oh my gosh, it is wonderful to hear your voice again! How have you been lately? What have you been up to?" Leslie asked excitedly with Mary anxiously tugging at the sleeve of her shirt. Leslie annoyed waved at Mary to get her off of her. Mary let go of Leslie's shirt and walked towards Aj and gave him a huge hug. "I have been real busy. I've been working my ass off. I've been working like three jobs. I'm honestly not been real good. I live in an apartment and my roomate just left me because she didn't like how I ran the rules here." Leslie, upset replied, "Wow. Sary I am so sorry to hear that. Well, good news, Me and Mary are here at Aj's house. And Mary works with the BSB so we want you to come down here and visit." Sarah smiled and said, "I would love to, but i cant. Diz, you have to remember, I work three jobs and I cant just leave. I mean, the fellas do a tight shift. I've been real bitchy lately. I mean, I would love to--" Sarah tried to explain but Mary took the phone and said, "Sary, don't worry about it. We will talk to your bosses and we will talk to the fellas and see if you can live with Howie or something, since we all know how much you like him." Sarah chuckled and thought to herself, "I can't believe they are doing this for me." She then replied, "When do you want me ready?" Mary turned around to Leslie and said, "Right away. We will be there tomorrow and we will go and talk to all of your bosses and tell them that you are moving." Taking a deep breath, Sarah agreed.
"Is she coming?" Aj asked excitedly. "Maaaybe!" Mary and Leslie announced teasingly. Aj begged, "Please tell me! She is one of my best friends, and I know i havent seen her in a long time and everything but i really wanna see her right now!" Aj said, sounding like a little kid. Mary and Leslie smiled and nodded their heads. Aj jumped for joy and screamed, "YAY! Sary is coming to visit!!" Nick then came into the room and said, "Dude! Aj, calm down. What the hell are you yelling about?" Aj explained, "You remember Sarah? Well, she is coming down to visit, and we need to talk to Howie and see if she can live with him or something." Nick then asked, "What? Why? Is everything okay?" Aj rose his hand in the air to hush Nick. "No, not really. Her roomate just recently moved out because she didnt like the way Sarah was running the rules around. So she just left. She was working a real good job, but then got fired. So to keep the apartment she was living in, and to pay the bills she has to work like three jobs. She's working at like a gas station, and little places like that. And right now she really needs our help." Almost getting ready to cry, Nick frowned and said, "That is terrible. I'm sure that if we really explain to D how much help Sary needs, he will let her stay with him." Just as Nick said this, Howie came into the room saying, "Do what?" Nick, Aj, Mary and Leslie all turned around and said, "What?" Howie asked, "What? Who is staying with me?" Aj then said, "Sarah. She really needs help D. I mean it, its kind of serious." Howie, who was angry then said, "I can't believe this! I mean, Sarah is a sweet girl and everything but i dont want you four making the decisions who is staying with me and who isnt. She is not going to stay with me. I know how much she likes me and all, and that's real cute! But damn, I dont want her with me." Aj then yelled back, "Why not D?! She is working three jobs! All she needs is a little bit of help! And even if she did stay with you, it would probably be only like three days to a week! Why cant you be the "Sweet D" you've always been and let her stay?!?"
Howie and Aj then began to fuss at each other about the situation for about an hour.
In the Background...
"Why can't I be the major sweetheart and let her stay? Because, i dont want some chick to stay with me. I mean, I barely knew her! And now its been, like ten years since we last talked to them. Who knows? A whole lot could have happened in ten years. She could have a fiancee or something, and i dont wanna be the one in the middle of her sex life!" Aj tried not to yell back but that didnt quite work out, "She needs help Howie! That is it! Why can't you be a friend and help her out!" Howie sat down and said, "I know she does. You have told me that she needs help for like an hour now. And im sure you put it in my head by now. But why cant she stay with Kevin or Brian or something? I know she wont stay with Nick because of Dizzy!" Aj tried not to smile. "Howie, Mary will be with me, and if you didnt know....BRIAN AND KEVIN ARE MARRIED!!! Why would they want some young beautiful female living with them if they already have a woman!? I mean your single? Why cant you be with her?" Howie looked down at the ground then back up at Aj and rolled his eyes. Howie got up from the seat and walked away without saying anything. Aj, being pissed, yelled, "Howie! Get back here! I'm not done talking to you! Get your ass down here! I am not done!" Howie walked away.