- Text Size +
Aj then walked over to Howie, grabbed him by the upper arm and spun him around and said, "Just give her a chance! That's all I am asking." Howie looked at the ground and back to Aj and said, "Alright I'll give her a chance, but one chance. If she screws it up, she's out!" Aj looked at him and said, "I dont know why you think she'll do that. She is a total doll.

The next day, me,Leslie,Aj, and Howie all went to Georgia to hlp out our dear friend Sarah. She is cool. We arrived at her tiny apartment with Sarah sitting on the front step. She saw us and stood up. Howie some what rolled his eyes. Leslie and I were smiling and Aj exchanced the look of normality to be very interested. He rose one eyebrow and grinned. Leslie kept telling me to stop the car but i ignored her. Sarah had a growth spert. She was about 5'3" and had some low rise dark blue jeans on, kinda baggy but adorable and a Rebel shirt on. Aj said, "I love that shirt." I smiled. The shirt was a tank top and her hair was baby doll curly. It was black with red high lights, so adorable,and also had flip flops.

She waved and hoped into the car and sat in between me and Aj. Aj winked and said, "Babe, you're going to stay with D for a week then with me and Mar." She smiled and looked at Howie, "You ok darlin?" She asked and he nodded. "I've missed you all so much." Sarah explained and teared up. Aj smiled and wiped her tears. After arriving at Sarah's jobs, only me and Aj told them she was miving. After that we came back to the carto find Sarah and Howie yelling at each other, and Leslie trying to stop the fight. "Howie stop! You havent seen Sarah in a long ass fuckin time, you can ar least smile and be nice!" Howie then turned to Sarah, who was tearing up, gave her on unpleasant look.

Aj ran to her and held her, "Babe what happened? Howie what the hell did you do?" Not letting Aj answer Sarah turned to Howie and said, "Howie, I dont know what crawled up your ass and died but you need to pull it out and get a fuckin gripon your damn attitude!!" Howie turned his and Sarah said to Aj, "I'm not going to stay with some one who dosen't even appreciates me here!" Aj hugged her. Sarah and Aj fell asleep a few hours later. Sarah in his lap practically crying the whole way. And all I am gonna do is say a few words to Mr. Dorough over there.