- Text Size +
That next morning I found Howie in the kitchen with Aj drinking coffee. He also had his head down "morning" Aj said tiredly. Howie held his head up and looked at me then said, "Im so sorry Mary." I interrupted him and said, "Dont you say sorry to me!" What you need to do is say sorry to Sarah. I mean, you're the one who wont even let her stay with you for a week!" I yelled. Sarah then came out and said, "good morning everyone..." She started but saw Howie and began stomping off. Howie ran after her and stoped her "Im sorry. " He said. "I dont know why I was being that way. I would love if you stayed with me."

Sarah replied, "Why now? Why do you you, I mean why the hell do you want me to stay. You really didn't want me to yesterday, so why should I now? I needed help D! I needed help and you really did not want me to stay well I also didn't want to wind up living the way I was but life screws us all." I followed her but she wouldn't listen, she wouldn't even listen to Leslie. Kevin and the fellas came and Kevin fussed at D and B-Rok comforted Sarah.

(Sarah and Brian.....)

"Sarah im sure he didn't mean it. He did say he was sorry and he wanted to be with you. So maybe you should give him a chance." Brian explained while rubbing her back. Sarah nodded, "Okay." Brian smiled and said, "Cool now lets go before Kevin kills D."

Sarah and Brian both laughed and walked into the living room. Howie looked at Sarah and she hugged him. "Im sorry about that back there. I dont know what came over me. Can you forgive me?" Howie smiled and said, "Of course I can hun No one can ever stay mad at you.