- Text Size +
AJ

As days go by i've been thinking about Mary. I do like Sarah, i've liked her for the longest time, but I like Mary alot too. She is so pretty, hilarious and real smart. She takes care of me but she's with Howie and well I can't help myself. I've got to get her back I don't want Sarah to be alone though. Nick is already taken, hopefully, and mary did say she liked Howie.

Sarah came into the room smiling. I love her smile. I dont think there's been a day with her not smiling. She looked at me and smilied even bigger and scrunced up her nose that time. I smiled back. She pulled out something little with a chain with it. I think it's a bacelet.Yup. " I got you this it says best friends." She said and put it on my wrist. I looked at it then gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. She blushed.

Then she showed me some pants and shirts she had bought for us. "Oh, those are awsome!" I said and pointed. She pulled out the jean pants I pointed at and said, "Yeah these are for you too. Then I bought you a skull shirt to go with it." She looked up and smiled. I grinned at her and laughed but noticable. "What?" she asked. "You." She looked confused but still smiling. "I think you are so adorable. You smile constantly, you love to go clothes shopping for me. And you are the sweetest thing. When someone feels bad you can feel it and still try to make people smile or laugh no matter how long it taked. Sweety, your smile and hugs cure everything."

She began to tear up and still smiling she replied, "Oh you big goof y head, gimmie a hug!" She said and huged me. Her hair smelled like Dove shampoo and conditioner. She also wore bath and body works body wash. Then in her ear I said, "Baby, we need to talk..." We let go and she said, "Okay what's up?" I took a deep breath and said it...