- Text Size +
Mary and Howie


"Howie stop chasing me man I am getting tired." Mary said. Howie then stopped and went into the kitchen to find something for him and Mary to munch on for awhile till supper time. Howie then came out with the food and before he could turn around Mary tackled him and made him spill the food and drinks all over the place. "Oops, sorry D I didn't mean to I didn't know you were coming out with food and stuff." Mary said. Howie helped Mary up and walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Mary knew he wasn't happy that he missed Sarah to much to move on when they started to get real close.

Mary then asked, "D man what is wrong? You are not your crazy goofy self like you usally are." Howie looked at her and said, "I've been doing alot of thinking here these past few days that is all Mary i'll be fine." Mary knew Howie better than that and said, "You miss Sarah don't you? I know you do you talk about her all the damn time and all I can say is that you need to make up your mind right now who you want to be with cause right now I want to be with Aj." Howie looked up at Mary and said, "Yea, I guess your right Mary I do miss Sarah and I guess people should be with the ones they love and you love Aj and I love Sarah to damn much."

Just as they finished talking there was banging at his front door. Howie ran to the door and there was Sarah crying and everything. Sarah looked up and seen Howie and jumped into his arms and said, "I missed you so much Howie. Can you forgive me for leaving you for Aj?" Howie looked at Mary and said, "Mary if you want to you can leave to go to Aj's and tell him that Sarah and I are together again and you can be with AJ. Cause I know that is what you are wanting to do cause I can see it in your eye's and Mary dont forget you will always be my little sister to me."

Mary looked at Howie and said, "Howie I am glad you made the right choice now maybe you and Sarah will stay together for a long time. I will tell AJ that Sarah is over here and everything ok." Howie looked at Mary and smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead and said, "Thanks you are the greatest." Howie looked back at the teared up Sarah that he is holding and went to the living room and sat her down on the couch and said, "Sarah I have missed you everyday that you have been gone and yes I do forgive you for leaving me and everything." Sarah looked up at Howie and smiled and gave him a kiss and they kissed for like ten minutes straight and said, "Thanks Howie and gave him a hug." Howie then said, "Now that is the Sarah I know and love and I want to keep it that way."