- Text Size +
"Revelations"



**~Chapter Twenty-five: Redemptions at a Cost~**

The colors flash before the six as they all sit and gather around the living room to watch the film they rented out. There were previews of other movies and Kimberly was bored out her mind.

Kimberly holding a bowl full of popcorn, grabs a handful and flings it at Kevin, who's sitting next to her on the white carpeted floor in front of a sofa.

Kevin smirks at her and his eyes gazes at the small apple pie on the table in front of him. Kimberly's dark brown eyes grew wide when she followed Kevin's gaze.

Kevin's emerald eyes locked on the pie in front of him as he reaches out and holds the pie inches away from his face.

Kimberly smiles and laughing, hold her hands up to shield her from the possible incoming pie. "No you wouldn't?" She squeals out in delight.

Kevin gently places the pie back on the floor and leans back on the sofa Brian is on. "Na, never did like pie in my hair. But I'm sure it looks good on yours." And in a swift second, Kevin lifts the pie and slams it into her face, covering her in the sticky apple goop. Chucks of apples and syrup cover her dark brown locks.

"I can't believe you!" Kimberly squeals, standing up and shaking her head rapidly, sending the chucks of apple splattering on to Alison and Rose. Laughter erupts in the room, as Alison and Rose, clean off the apples disaster on their hair and clothes.

Kevin and Kimberly giggles as they rush to the sink and wash off the mess on their faces and clothes.

Brian laughs and let out a yawn. He stretches out his legs accidentally kicking Nick on the back of his neck with his sneaker foot.

"Ah!" Nick yells annoyed, rubbing the back of his neck painfully.

"Oh, sorry about that Nick. Didn't think my foot reached ya!" Brian smirks, his ocean blue eyes glittering like a mysterious child.

A small laughter escaped Rose's painted pink gloss lips as she points at her sibling.

Nick who was sitting on the white rug besides the sofa Brian is on, stands up and faces Brian, a look of mischievous crossed his face. Trying his best to not stand on his injured ankle, he grabs Brian by the ankles and pulls him off the sofa. Brian laughs as he struggles out of Nick's grasp. A soft thud sounded as Brian's back struck the carpet.

In between laughter, Brian flings his arms around, "Alright, alright dude. You win man."

Nick laughs and smears Brian's face with a patch of the apple remains from the pie. This in turn causes Rose to burst out in laughter.

"Oh man, that's foul Nick! Real foul!" Brian chuckles, his snowy complexion flushed.

"No, no. In fact it's quite sweet." Nicks states as he sticks his finger into the apple parts clinging on Brian's face and using his finger grabs some of it and sticks it into his mouth.

Rose giggles and pats Brian on the shoulder, "Just remember you asked for it!"

Brian laughs, "Nick all I did was touch you."

"Right, and I all did was put pie on you. So now we're even." Nick states, laughing and enjoying the scenery and mess that had erupted. Rose brushes her blond locks with her fingers and tells everyone that the movie is about to begin.

Alison rushes over and squeezes in between a sticky Kevin and Kimberly and leans her head on her cousin's shoulder. Kevin smiles and pats her head and with his finger traces a trail of apple pie down her cheek. "There now you fit in with the rest of us." Kevin whispers as Alison giggles quickly.


~*~



Ana flings her arms across the desktop, causing everything to crash to the mahogany plank floor. It seemed no one noticed the loud crash since the radio was on. She couldn't understand how those kids manage to follow her onto the plane and still carry on that pathetic story of them being relatives. She didn't want to believe nor was she convinced with the tattoos, she, Nick and Rose all seem to carry. 'So what? It's a stupid marking, a tattoo I got cause I wanted to be rebellious when I was living with my parents. It surely doesn't carry any history to it that's for sure' She thinks convincing herself, trying to analyze the problem at hand. She grumbles and stares at the mess she did. Her glass vase along with her glass figures and jewelry lie broken on the floor with her sudden anger. She noticed she was moody, not that it bothered her, but Howie noted it as well. Howie was always telling her to chill out, clam down, take deep breaths. She couldn't understand why she was having sudden mood swings, unless however there was something that really was bothering her with the kids. Ana sighs and listens as the couple, Jamelet and A.J. talk quietly with Howie in another room.

It had scared her to see what had happened before, she had a vision and it seemed Jamelet had one too. Something wasn't right, the couple had stated how they were suddenly getting visions. Ana had pondered that before, cause she herself had that problem as well. Things weren't adding up, Jamelet mentioned a letter about how the Queen has sent it to guard her children, the twins. It mentioned something about Ana, but Jamelet couldn't remember off the top of head what was mentioned.

"Ace, dinner's ready. I made you fave! Come on before it gets cold." Howie whispers as he leans on the doorframe.

Ana smiles and brushes her blonde tresses with her fingers, "OK." She fingers Howie's brown locks, his tan complexion glowing gently in the light.

"Hey Ana, you ok?" Howie whispers into her ear, as he brushes his palm gently across her face.

Ana gulps and nods her head, "Yeah just fine."

Howie looks into her eyes and in a worried voice whispers, "I had a vision too. It scared me. I saw myself and you. We were in a castle running away from a solider. The guy grabbed you and yelled something I couldn't understand. He trailed a knife near your marking on your ankle, giving it the knife marking that differs from the twins. Ana, the one of your lower back is the same as the twins. In the same exact place. Ana this isn't a coincidence. You feel it don't you?" Howie whispers in her ear, his warm breath tickling her ear softly.

Ana nods her head, "Yeah. What are we gonna do?"

"Sort things out. That's all we can do." Howie states gently.


~*~



Jamelet sighs and rubs her fingers across the smooth dining table. Her plate was full of food and she didn't feeling feel like eating. She sighs and watches as A.J. cleans out his plate of food that Howie had made for them. She watches Howie and Ana whispering in the door way. Jamelet couldn't understand the fact that both she and Ana passed out and saw a vision. Her thoughts are interrupted when A.J spoke.

"So we're guardians to Nick and Rose. Who would have thought? I can rarely care for myself and here I am given the job the watch two teens who are practically my age." A.J. states quietly, his dark chocolate eyes lock on Jamelet. "What are you thinking about out mama." A.J. whispers, passing his fingers down Jamelet's dark brown locks.

"That vision, all the stuff we got. None of it makes sense, and the fact that we got that letter from a queen." Jamelet states, placing her head on her hands on the table top.

"Queen Jane." A.J. states, placing a small tater tot in his mouth.

Jamelet stares at him in confusion, "Queen Jane? How do you know what the Queen's name was? The name was never shown on the letter." Jamelet asks curiously.

A.J. stares at Jamelet, his mouth chewing on a cracker, pieces of the cracker stuck on the corners of his mouth. "I don't know, that name popped into my head. It sounds like it goes together." He says unconcerned as he shrugs his shoulders and waits for the couple to join them on the table.

"Sounds right huh?" Jamelet asks, her peach complexion glittering in the soft hazy light.

"Yeah." He says with a hint of curiousness in his voice.

Jamelet shakes her head softy and leans back on the chair as Ana and Howie come in the kitchen, worried.

"I think we all have a lot to talk about here." Howie says as Ana grins gently, her green blue eyes staring at him.

A.J. wipes his hand across his lips and gruffy states, "Yeah no doubt. We have a lot to discuss and the whole letter Jamelet and I got today concerning you both. Especially Ana."

Ana sits in a chair and gulps knowing whenever a letter had to do with her, it couldn't be good. She crosses her fingers and hopes that's not true.