- Text Size +
THE FINAL PATH



The hazy sunlight dawns on the cemetery as birds chirp and flutter around the trees. Jamelet sighs and tucks the last bouquet of dark crimson roses onto Kimberly's gravesite. She runs her fingers gently over the granite tombstone that bears the name of her departed friend Kimberly. She sighs and turns at the sound of Alison grieving quietly as the peaceful somber fills the back yard of the castle.

"God I can't believe she's gone." Rose whispers tearfully, her golden tresses topple gently over her shoulders as she wipes away a stray tear.

Nick kneels down before Kevin's gravesite and traces his fingers over the fresh dark dirt that laid beneath him. "Kevin, this wasn't how it was supposed to be. Man if I can go back in time, I would have done something, anything to stop Ana from harming you and Kim. But instead I failed you. I sat and watched as Ana took you and Kim's life away. And for that I'm deeply sorry." He chokes out as he fingers the golden crown on his head.

Brian sobs quietly as A.J. holds onto him for support.

Ana and Howie drop their heads in respect and grieve as they approach Kevin's grave site which was decorated in a large pillar that stood erected in solid granite with a looming angel guarding a small engraved person that represented Kevin. On his tombstone along with his name was a dark picture of a lightening bolt that represented his powers. Along with it was a short sweet message about the strength he possessed inside as well as outside of him. Ana, grief stricken, sighs and shivers as she whispers a silent prayer for the two's safety into their heavenly homes.

A.J., Jamelet and Alison bow their heads near Kimberly's gravesite which was similar to Kevin's except her tombstone held the picture of her face with a her head glowing to represent the power she had once possess- Doubt and mind control.

Rose wipes away a tear and kneels besides Ana as Ana wraps her arms around both her and Nick. Smiling, Ana kisses both Rose and Nick on the cheek and whispers with joy in her voice, "I love you."

The twins gaze up at her and both embrace her tightly silently whispering their love to her as well. Ana sighs and throws her lean arms around her siblings. Howie smiling, kisses the tombstone and lies a strong red rose across Kevin's grave. "Kev, buddy. We'll never forget you. You'll be missed."

Jamelet raises her head to the early morning and lifts her arms into the air, sending a spray of fire to shoot from her hands. The blazing red orange fire shoots into the sky and drops onto the ground around the cemetery as it forms words, its burning hands, framing each word delicately like a crafted artist. Once the small flames vanishes, some parts of the ground was scolded with the words "Angels Sleeping Here." A.J. smiles faintly and places a hand on Jamelet's shoulder, "Come on. Let's go. We have to start preparing now." And with that, the fallen group somberly exits the fresh cemetery behind to prepare for the new reign that will soon take place.


~*~

"I now present you husband and wife. Howard, you may now kiss your bride." The minister states, his gentle eyes smiling at the newly married couple. Howie embraces Ana as she sighs and throws her arms around her husband's neck.

This was destiny, their destiny and she looks into his eyes, ready to prepare and bring on a brand new ruling for the Dark Elitions.

Rose giggles and holds onto Brian's hand as she smiles, her beautiful azure eyes boring into his, "Don't they look beautiful together?"

Brian nods his head and smiles watching Ana dressed in a slimming shimmering white wedding gown as Howie laughs. The golden lights of the chandeliers in the hall, glow on the married couple. Alison sighs and leans on Nick as Jamelet and A.J. smile looking at the now married couple descending down the aisle.

A.J. chuckles and shouts out, "Hey guys since you're now married, I say its time we all celebrate. On to the reception party! I want first dips on the dance floor." He yells happily as they all follow Ana out the red carpeted exquisite hallway. It was incredible to see Ana in perfect health since the last she was in the surgical chambers along with Howie, who were both deeply wounded from the brutal ongoing fight of the Darker Elition forces. It was amazing how much the love between the siblings grew with passing time. Everyone was left speechless the day Nick and Rose stated they would die for Ana to live. They love her now more than ever and it was finally showing. The ignorant, arrogant, immature behaviors that the twins once carried were washed away the moment Ana had saved their lives. They now stand gracefully and matured before the kingdom, powerful and knowledgeable in every way.

Ana smiles and runs to Jamelet giggling, throwing her arms around the smaller woman's shoulders, "You guys, me and Howie thought of something so cool. I know that right now you guys are looking for a place to stay and with Nick and Rose still preparing for their reign, you guys need a place to stay. How about you guys stay with us? I want you to stay with me! You both mean so much and it was because of your patience that we did and accomplished what needed to get done. So as a favor, I'm asking you please consider this and move in with us. Besides, the Darker Elitions need a taste of you guy's attitude to spice it up." Ana giggles, her emerald sapphire orbs gleam with joy.

Jamelet nods her head, "Thanks. Of Course we'd be glad to stay with you guys. How could I say no to that offer?" She smiles as Ana giggles and runs down the aisle to catch up to her husband Howie who was dressed in a black tuxedo with a white carnation on his breast pocket.

A.J. pokes Jamelet on the side and points to the twins, "Looks like we did a good job after all huh?"

Jamelet nods her head and smiles, "Yeah, the Queen would have proud of us. Her children are now ready to run the kingdom. And the Darker Elitions have been stopped. Who would have thought?" She states watching the twins escort the married couple into the white limousine that will take them to the party awaiting them.

"Kevin and Kimberly would be proud of this union happening." A.J. whispers and Jamelet nods her head softly.

"Guys, lets go! We don't wanna be late for Ana's celebration." Alison whispers as her dark blue velvet gown embroidered with gold gives her a glow in her soft chocolate eyes.

As they were leaving Nick turns around and stops in front of A.J. and Jamelet.

Nick looks at Jamelet and smiles, "Hey I just wanted to say thanks."

"Thanks for what?" Jamelet asks curiously as A.J. nods his head happily.

"Thanks for not giving up on me and for managing to put up with me and Rose. I'm sorry for all the trouble we gave you guys. But we learned and I'm just glad you helped us see there's more to live than the powers we have." Nick softly whispers, his eyes emblazoned a bright blue as he gazes at the couple.

"Your welcome and thanks for listening." Jamelet whispers as they exit the wedding hall and into a black limousine that will carry them to the reception.


~*~

The music pumps into the night air as Ana sways gently with her husband on the dance floor. Everyone watched as the happy couple danced in the center of the ballroom alone. The soft yellow lights lit up the white and gold ceilings and walls. Jamelet giggles and nods her head as Ana stops and announces that she will be throwing the bouquet now. A.J. pushes Jamelet towards the crowd of women that had gathered behind a line a few feet away from where Ana is standing.

"Go Jamelet. Go ahead." A.J. teases her.

"Na, I probably won't catch it, look at the feisty women over there, I might get tackled trying to get the bouquet." Jamelet whispers as she watches Ana count to three and fling her bouquet of daisies and sunflowers into the air. The bouquet sails over the crowd of women and gracefully lands into Jamelet's hands.

In surprise, everyone turns around as Jamelet in shock stares at the bouquet in her hands and stare at Ana whose eyes twinkled in mischievous. Everyone cheers and whistles as A.J. hugs her.

"Well you know what that means right?" A.J. asks, his gentle face whispers as he pulls out an object from his inside his black tuxedo and kneels down on one knee.

Rose squeals out as Nick watches in awe.

"No way!" Brian and Alison chuckle in glee as Jamelet stands there surprised. Ana and Howie move close to the couple as A.J. pulls out a ring.

Jamelet fells her heart stop for that one minute as she watches her boyfriend smile.

"This was meant to be. Its our destiny, even before we knew what the future will hold for us, we were meant to be together. Jamelet make me the happiest man out there, besides Howie…" He stops as people chuckle and continues, "And be my wife. I love you with all my heart, soul and mind. I would do anything for you just to know that I can have you with me all the times."

Jamelet feels her dark tresses fall over her shoulders gently as she watches the beautiful ruby ring placed on her ring finger by A.J.

"So what will it be? Don't leave him in suspense or rather all of us here? I just gotta know." Ana yells out, her flaxen locks tumble in a crown of curls around her tiara.

"You set this whole thing up didn't you?" Jamelet giggles as Ana nods her head.

"Oh yeah, looks like worked didn't it?" Ana whispers, raising her light eyebrows curiously.

Jamelet faces A.J. and runs her hand down his cheek before replying, "Yes, I would love to." And A.J beams, picking her up in his arms as he clutches his fiancé.

Nick and Rose laugh as Brian as Alison gaze at each at wink, knowing that now the kingdoms are united and more powerful than ever.

"Hey let's get this party moving! We have another couple that will get married soon so let Ana and Howie get the dance started and the soon to married couple A.J. and Jamelet get the following dance!" Brian yells happily as the beat of the music blast off. A.J. pulls on Jamelet's arm and drags her to the dance floor.

It was the destiny of the chosen ones to form and now they have completed their journey. What lies in the future for the chosen ones, only time will tell? As for now, they are learning to live once again since the destruction of the Dark Elitions and now Venus has regained its foothold. All the lives were lead to this one final walk and destination.



~**~

THE END