- Text Size +
A/N: Yeah, another update, what joy, hehe. You guys all know the deal, review when done it will be nice to see a new review from you guy the reader, This is bluefire- my turn- to write a chapter and I hope you all like I came up with: welcome to my world, hehe.

“Revelations”

-3002

~Chapter Seven- Endless Run-**

She walks through the dark pathway, the wind blows behind her, her black coat billowing as she walks to the end of the dark pathway. Her sky blue eyes scan the view before her and she feels a smile appear on her red lips. She hears her servant running up behind her, gasping out of breath.

“My Queen, what’s wrong? You seem happy about something.” The servant asks, his light green eyes lit up to see the pleased Queen before him.

“My child, look before you in the orb. Tell me, what do you see?” The blond haired, blue eyed woman asks before her.

The servant squint his eyes and leans near the edge of the dark pathway, suddenly he feels a shove as he falls over the edge of what now seems like a cliff. He turns back around to see the look of satisfaction across the snowy complexion of his queen’s face. “What are you doing?” He screams as he falls into the dark abyss in front of him. His only response was the queen’s laughter.

The heels of her shoes clicked loudly as she leans over the dark hidden cliff, “I have plans boy and you were only stalling me. The plan will work now, you’ll see.” And with that, she turns and walks back to her dark chamber, the only light that came was from the soft moonlight careening on her through the thick rain clouds. Tonight she will see her children if only through the glass orb, but at least she can feel content that they are all living and well. She smiles and clasps the blue glass orb in her hands. She hopes the children have met so that the action can truly begin.
~*~

A.J. taps his foot on the white tiles as he sighs and leans back in the same chair he’s been sitting in for over an hour. It seems that all the people he met, he had some form of connection with it. He didn’t understand it but it’s like he met all the others before. He knew he couldn’t understand how he knew Nick and Rose but there was something there that he couldn’t get. He passes his hand through his black goatee and runs his fingers through his black hair now highlighted in blonde. His tan caramel complexion glows in the harsh white light of the hospital’s waiting room. The waiting room has been deserted for a while and only the people he just met were downstairs in the café eating.

“Alex.” He hears his name being called and looks up from his seat to see the face of his girlfriend. “Are you hungry? I’m gonna get us something to eat in the café downstairs.” Jamelet states, her thick dark medium brown locks tied up in a loose bun. She passes her peach colored hands over her light chocolate eyes sleepily.

A.J. nods his head, “Yeah, no doubt. In fact while you at it, see if they have chicken wings. You know I love those!” He states with excitement in his voice.

Jamelet breaks into a laugh and with her hand open she motioned for A.J. to give her money.

“Dag woman, you think I’m made of money.” A.J states annoyed.

“Well it cost money to feed your greedy self.” Jamelet states giggling as A.J. smirks at her.

He digs into his jean pocket and pulls out his wallet. Handing her a twenty dollar bill, he slaps it into her hands. Suddenly his wallet started billowing smoke, a small flame erupts from his wallet and A.J. throws the wallet onto the white tiles confused. The couple watches the wallet burn as A.J. ties stomping out the flames and throwing water on it to fan out the flames. After a couple of seconds, the flame vanishes and A.J. picks up his burnt wallet, some of the ashes tumbling off. He sticks out his lower lip and quivers, “It’s burnt! My money is burnt!” A.J states sadly.

Jamelet watches the wallet tumble out of A.J.’s hand and land dully on the tile floor. “Where did the fire come from?” She asks nervously.

A.J. stands up leaning over her, he shrugs his shoulders, “How am I supposed to know? The thing just started smoking and fire came out of it. You saw it! It started in my hands.”

Jamelet backs away from A.J. and gulps, something went wrong, she can feel it, “Things don’t just burn up in one’s hands! How did you do that?”

A.J. shrugs his shoulders, “I told you I don’t know!” He states whispering loudly.

Jamelet wasn’t buying his excuse, something was up and then in her eyes, she feels the deep burning and stinging sensation arising within her. Blinking rapidly she rubs her eyes and then a red laser shoots out of one of her eyes. The red laser slams into the corner of the sterile white walls, burning a small hole through it.

A.J. gasps and backs away, “Damn. Listen if you had a problem getting the food, all you have to do was ask me to get it.”

Jamelet stands in confusion and gasps when she saw the small damage she did. “Did, did that come out of me?” She stutters in fright.

A.J. with fear on his face, nods slowly and shouts “Yeah!”

Jamelet sighs and shakes her head, “Maybe I need more sleep.”

“Maybe you need to calm down.” A feminine voice states: appearing out of the corner of the hallway.

Kimberly walks over to them asking, “I heard you guys from the elevator. Is everything ok?” Her brown eyes showing the amber rings in it glitters in the light.

Jamelet and A.J. smile when they see Kimberly and wondered how she was dealing with her cousin Kevin who is in the hospital recovering from the effects of freezing. According to Kimberly, she said her cousin got trapped in a freezer in their bakery and was suffering from a possible infection.

“Something came out of my eyes and his wallet burned when he touched it. What’s wrong with us?” Jamelet asks nervously and quietly, suddenly distracting Kimberly’s thoughts.

Kimberly confused, looks to A.J. to see if what she heard was correct.

“She’s right, I mean I holding my wallet in my hands and the thing just started flaming up! Then when J looked over here, some red junk laser type came shooting out almost hitting me and slamming into that wall.” A.J. states pointing over to small burned hole in the wall near the water fountain.

“Whoa, you guys have some serious anger problems. Maybe you should talk to a professional about this.” Kimberly states, her tan complexion glittering in the light.

“What!” The couple screams out in unison. A small young woman peers her head out of the corner of the hallway and walks down to see the couple and Kimberly shout out strange things about magic and illusion and not enough sleep.

“Hey!” Alison interrupts, her medium dark hair tumbling down her shoulders loosely and her chocolate eyes glimmering in the harsh light.

Jamelet turns to see Alison, the girl she and A.J. had talked to earlier in the hospital. It seemed she was here to see how Kevin- her cousin- was doing. “Ali, great to see you. We’re having issues over here. Something is up with us. We’re trying to figure what went wrong.”

Alison scratches the side of her head gently and sighs, “Well if that’s the case, I have a problem too.”

Kimberly stares at Alison in confusion. “Well what’s that?” Kimberly looks at her cousin Alison. It seemed that Brian and Kevin are close almost like family and the two girls being their cousins seem to always hang around each other. Kimberly could sense something was bothering her cousin.

“I think I might be partly to blame, there was a hurricane in the café.” Alison states.

Confusion lurked in everyone’s eyes and they all glance at each other.

“Hurricane? This happened inside?” A.J. asks perplexity evident in his voice.

Alison simply nods and gulps, “Ye… Yeah I believe it was the freakiest thing I saw.”

“Is everyone ok downstairs?” Jamelet asks in panic.

Alison nods her head and said that the strong wind entered through a window when she wished that the rude over-the-counter registrar woman would go fly off somewhere.

“And did she fly off?” A.J asks quietly.

Alison nods her head and everyone in the room gasps.

Kimberly shakes her head and gulps sliding into a soft cushion seat in the waiting room.

“So there is something wrong with us isn’t there?” Jamelet asks, staring at Kimberly who is breathing rapidly.

Kimberly gulps and nods her head, “Ye… yeah. Something’s wrong with you guys.” She whispers and continues, “But then I must have a problem too, cause when I went to see Kevin in his hospital room, the man sharing the room with Kevin began screaming and pointing at me that I was a witch and to get out of his head!”

A.J. intakes a deep breath and shakes his head, “This is just great. We’re turning into freaks and no one knows what’s up with us. Why would the man say you’re a witch?”

Kimberly shrugs her shoulders, “I don’t have a clue.”

“And to say get out of my head, what did that man mean?” Alison asks.

Again Kimberly shakes her head, “Maybe Brian might have the same problem. I’ll ask him when he comes upstairs.” And the four young people stare at the ticking clock on the wall, watching the seconds pass by slowly.
~**~

**~To Be Continued…~**