- Text Size +
"Me?" I asked. With a small smile and another look out over the city she replied a yes. I was speechless, but eventually came up with a sensible question. "What about me?"

"To tell you the truth," she began slowly. Her hand slid up to my shoulder as she looked at me. "I was wondering what it would be like if you were to ever kiss me." Finally as I looked into her eyes, I realized the reason for her change. She had been drinking. I laughed slightly, to which she frowned.

"Have you been drinking, Mary...are you sure you want me to kiss you...are you sure you don't want someone else?" She moved her hand and looked at me incredulously.

"I beg your pardon, I do not drink." Her look of surprise melted into a sexy grin as she walked walked around me. "Oh I don't know...maybe you are right, Alexander, maybe I am wanting someone else." There was a long pause, and then the smooth words coming from her candy lips. "But I am thinking that's a negative...I am definitely wanting you." In what seemed like a very short few minutes, we were in her hotel room and halfway naked.

"AJ!" Kevin yelled. I shook the sleep off as I was confronted with blinding light that shined in my eyes as the curains to the room were whooshed open. My hands covered my eyes and I pulled the covers over my already uncomfortable hard-on I had developed from my dream. I was suddenly thankful for remembering to put on my boxers before I just fell into bed. "Man we are getting late. Get up, Age. We have to be in the lobby in about...six minutes." Kevin said, checking his watch. I gave Kevin a thumbs up and nodded. Kevin walked out of the room, to which I sighed a sigh of relief. I remembered my dream and my hand mindlessly slid into my boxers and grasped my cock. I began stroking gently, then slowly speeding up. I had become used to having to jack off quickly, so I thought nothing of it. Within three minutes I was finished and within two I was making my way to the lobby.

When I got to the lobby, I saw Kevin and Mary talking. She didn't look too happy this morning. Kevin looked like he was apologising for something. That was fine by me. I hoped he had to beg for forgiveness from her. I looked at my watch, two minutes late.

"Good morning." Mary smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Sorry I'm late." She smiled and waved her hand in the air to dismiss my apology.

"You are on time by my watch." She was completely ignoring Kevin. "AJ today I am going to talk with you for a while, then I will talk with the other guys. Would you like to have breakfast so we can get away from here and concentrate in a more appropriate setting?" I was floored and wondering if I was dreaming again. I nodded and agreed. "Then you might want to put those shades on your face and pull your sleeves down." She grinned. How does she have me figured out so fucking fast? I thought. I shook the thought out of my head and did as she said. Kevin got up and stormed off to the room. She looked at me. "Forget about breakfast. I need to talk to you." She said, taking my arm and walking out the door with me. "Let's go to the park on the next block." She said. I agreed.

"Sounds nice to me." I loved the feel of her arm on mine. My hands were in my pockets when I felt her hand slide down to join mine in my pocket. I looked down at her she just looked ahead. I let her keep her hand there, I wanted it there...maybe a little over to the left more, but I wanted it there. We got to the park and she led me off to a quiet secluded corner. We sat under the trees in the grass and she began speaking.

"AJ." She looked into my eyes. "I was very rude to you last night." I shook my head and looked away.

"Ah, Mary, don't--"

"AJ...I like you...a whole whole lot." there was a pause. "I have since you asked to sit next to me on the plane...last night I was just...I don't know what I was, but I was awful...and now Kevin thinks that I like him and that...that...I don't know...I guess I was afraid last night. I don't usually have many guys liking me, so I really don't know how to react to them. I push them away...like I did with you last night."

"Mary it's okay..."

"Please listen..." She pleaded. I nodded. "When I went to bed last night, I had a dream...a dream about you. I had prayed for years for a sign that God would give me whenever I met the guy that I would be with forever...and I prayed for a specific sign...that sign was revealed to me last night in my dream. I have no doubt that we are supposed to be together." She sighed. "There I said it." I looked into her eyes and all I could see was truth and honesty. I had never seen that in a woman's eyes and it made me want to kiss her. I pulled her close to me and did just that. Our kiss was slow and thorough. Our world melted away as we formed our own.

We were disturbed my the modern technology of cellular phones. I cursed softly that our time was interrupted. I looked at my caller ID, ignored Kevin's call and put the damned phone on silent. I pulled her closer to me this time and kissed her deeply. Her kiss was incredible. It wasn't fancy and it wasn't perfect, it was honest and...Mary. My hands slid through her soft, long, curly tresses. I noted her scent. She smelled clean, yet she had a feminine flare. Not overpowering and not like flowers or candy. Just... clean. Her skin was soft like rose petals and her cheeks were a slight pink from all of our kissing. I looked into her green eyes. For minutes we sat in silence and simply watched each other. We were open and honest, something I had never been with anyone. It was like our lives were laying out there and we didn't care what the other thought. I took her hand in mine, kissing her finger tips. This was true intimacy. There were no barriers and there was not a faint trace of awkwardness. I bet we looked like a couple who had been married for twenty years. That thought made me happy.

When her phone rang and it was Kevin wondering where we had been for the past three hours, we decided it was a good time to head back. Her hand was locked with mine inside my poket again and it felt ten times better than it had earlier. When we reached the hotel, though, we separated and we had decided on the way back that we would keep it quiet and tell no one, but we could meet at anytime. All we needed to do was call one another. Kevin was waiting for us in the room like he was my dad or something.

"Where have you guys been?" Mary walked in a little further and smiled at Kevin.

"We've been fucking like crazy for the past two hours!" She smiled. Kevin finally broke down and smiled.

"Okay okay... When I couldn't get AJ's phone, I got a little scared...sorry to interrupt you guys..."

"Gosh, Kevin...don't be such a worry wart...he was with me... he was fine." Mary smiled.

"So where did you two eat?" Kevin asked. Mary had an immediate response.

"I told you we were fucking like crazy for the past two hours...we didn't eat..." Mary grinned. I shook my head.

"No we weren't...we were working on the book. We didn't eat, though. We went to Risner park and just worked on the book."

"Now that you mention it, I am hungry though..." Mary smiled sweetly at me. I nodded in agreement. Kevin interjected and agreed that we should all go to get something. So.... the three of us went to the little cafe on the corner of the next street. Mary sat across from me and wrapped her legs around mine. Throughout the meal she would pull my feet closer to her and would smile at me slightly. She was enjoying this and truthfully so was I. I hadn't been with anyone in close to two years thanks to my former habits. Now that the group was back together and working on the new album, fate was shining on us. And as I sat looking at Mary, I knew God had definitely been listening to my little prayers. Kevin's phone rang and he excused himself, giving us time alone.

"What are you doing to my feet?" I asked, smiling.

"Absolutely nothing...well...maybe a little something..."

"And what would you call that little something?"

"Playing." She grinned. She was beautiful.

"You are so pretty." I said, leaning forward. She smiled wider.

"Thank you, Alex." Our hands joined across the table. The waiter came and sat our food down. We didn't wait on Kevin to start eating, with him, he could have been on the phone for hours and we weren't gonna wait that long. "Thank God." Mary smiled, placing her napkin on her lap. "All that kissing made me hungry."

"Me too..." and that's not all it made me. I thought. She must have read my mind cause she giggled slightly. "What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing..." She whispered. Kevin walked over to the table before I had a chance to respond to her.

The next few weeks were weeks of growth and for me, anticipation. This was our last week to be working with Mary on the book. We were becoming unsure and a little bit leery of the future. We sat in the dark of her room one night just enjoying each other's company. She was the first to break the heavy silence with the question I dreaded to hear.

"AJ? What will happen at the end of this week?"

"I'm really not sure, baby." I whispered pulling her into my arms even more. She snuggled against my chest. We had become close, very close, and even though we thought we were going to be together forever, we simply couldn't see how. One part of me was aching with physical longing as well as emotional longing for the woman that now lay securely in my embrace. And the other part of me was so happy to have her there and so happy to know she was mine. 100% of me, however, was not looking forward to Saturday. It was Thursday. "I just really hope that things will work out to where we can be together. I love you, Mary." She looked up at me with a cute smirk.

"I love you, too, Alexander." She kissed me softly. She was so innocent, she really was. Despite my efforts to try to woo her into my bed, she always weasled me into hers, where we never took an article of clothing off unless it was our socks or my shirt. The thought of not having her before the week was over was gnawing at me. Would she forget me once the week was over? Would she find someone else? Would she want me back if I let her go? "What are you thinking, mastermind?" She teased.

"Thinking about the what if's in this relationship. What if you forget me, what if you found someone else, what if--" I was silenced by a clean, sweet smelling finger over my lips.

"I was thinking about what if's, but they were, what if I could move my job, what if I could move to Orlando and get a new job, what would happen if I let the one man in my life who makes me complete walk out the door in a few days. Would I be willing to let him walk on and would I be willing to let him go, even if it was for just a few days?" There was silence between us. I snuggled in closer to her and kissed her forehead.

"Let's just sleep on it tonight, baby. We will see what tomorrow brings." She agreed, then sat up a litte. She removed her bra and her shorts, then settled under the covers.

"Join me?" She asked. I thought about it for a minute, then decided I might as well. I pulled my shirt off and slid under the covers. "You don't have to sleep in jeans...I know it bugs you."

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely. I want you to be comfortable." She pushed me toward the edge of the bed. I slid my jeans off and regained my position next to her. She rolled over and faced me with a cute grin. "No one's ever slept beside me in bed before." She whispered, scooting herself into my arms. That answered several questions I had for her. "I'm glad you are the first person. It feels right." She added, tracing her finger over my jawline to my chin. She smiled again, then kissed me softly. I was so happy to be there. She was right, it felt right, no, it felt perfect. "Hold me." She whispered.

"I am holding you." I replied.

"Hold me closer...tighter." I wrapped her closer to me in a tighter embrace. She smelled so good and felt so perfect, so soft. Her skin was cool and clean. Her hair was still damp from her shower and it smelled like sandalwood incense. Her smooth, long leg wrapped around my waist. My eyebrow cocked and I thought that if she tried to get any closer, she would be flat on her back and we would be as close as two people can physically be. After a few minutes, I realized that that is what she was aiming for.

"If we get any closer, Mary..."

"I know." She whispered, shushing me again with that finger. "I want to know."

"Know what?" I asked, getting lost in her touch as her finger slid down my chest and continued to slide lower.

"I want to know how to please you." She whispered, nuzzling her nose into the crook of my neck. Her finger timidly slipped into the waist of my boxers, making my already hard erection become harder. She pressed her hips against mine, making me groan and press against her. I rolled her onto her back and hovered over her. "I want you so bad, AJ...so bad." My hand made its way to her breast and gently massaged. She placed her hand over mine and helped me along. I knew how delicate and tender the soft flesh of a breast was, and I didn't want to bruise her. She moved my hand down to her waist, where the elastic of her panties waited patiently for me to remove them. I took my time, exploring her in the bluish light of the street lamp outside.