- Text Size +
CJ couldn't believe this big perfect dream a girl can ever have, was happening to her. She felt like she could fly and most of all, she felt like a new woman. She met the most gorgeous guy ever. She wished she knew how he felt about her. But what CJ didn't understand is how Kelly knew him. Who is Aaron Carter? Sure, he did say his name was Aaron, but he never mentioned his last name. But some how Kelly knew...........
They arrived at the hotel a half hour later, finding Trevor already sitting on the couch watching TV.
" So what did you do all day, Trev?" Rose said, sitting down next to him....
" Kelly. Tell me again..." CJ said to Kelly, while entering the other room. Kelly sighed and sat down at the table. CJ followed suit.
" The guy you talked to was Aaron Carter. He----"
" Whoa, back up. Who's Aaron Carter?" Kelly laughed, getting up and getting them some drinks.
" Aaron Carter is eighteen years old and is one of America's hottest young artist. He's had four top 40 singles and the youngest solo artist ever to achieve that. Did you know, his singing career began in Europe?" CJ's eyes widened.
" Really?"
Kelly nodded, " Really. And he is so talented, gorgeous, sexy, fine.......gorgeous, sexy, fine...."
CJ laughed, " He's just perfect." Kelly looked up at her and grinned.
" Your in love I can tell!" CJ giggled and her face turned a shade of pink, " Awe your blushing." CJ covered up her face and laughed.
" Yeah today was---THE FINEST WOMAN I EVER SEEN!!!" Trevor beamed and ran over to CJ. She looked back at him with wide eyes, " Whatever you want, baby...you'll get. And when you ever you need me....I'm right here, babe." He kissed her hand over and over, CJ staring at him in disbelief.
" Trevor.....what are you doing?" Trevor stopped in the middle of a kiss and slowly struck back. He smiled nervously and looked at Kelly.
" Kelly. Who is this?" Kelly smirked and leaned forward.
" Trevor....that's CJ." His eyes got wide when he heard those words. CJ.........
"C-CJ?" She nodded and rolled her eyes. He looked at CJ once more, before fainting. CJ stood up and leaned over him.
" Uh.....Trevor?"

***************************

" Oh my God, Craig, she is so beautiful." Aaron said dreamily, laying down on his bed, sinking into his pillows.
" You think every chick you meet is fine." Craig said, looking at Aaron's Cd's. Aaron propped himself upon one arm and gazed at him.
" This is different, man. I felt the exact same way when I first met Britney."
" Love at first sight?" Aaron smiled and bit his lip.
" Yeah....." Craig laughed and shook his head.
" I don't believe in love at first sight." Craig said. Aaron rolled his eyes.
" Well then your stupid." He said, laying back down.
" Wait a minute! Why is it that every time you meet a fine looking girl, I'm never with you?" Craig said, looking at him with wide eyes. Aaron looked at the ceiling in thought.
" Bad timing?" Craig rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at him. Aaron caught it and leaned back, " God I wish I can see her again."
" Dude, just forget about her. You can have any girl you want. Not some rare one that came bouncing out of England."
" I want her, Craig. I want CJ......"