- Text Size +
Aaron and Craig walked down the sidewalk in front of the Brass Monkey.

" Just forget about her...." Craig sang, making Aaron annoyed.

" Why don't you shut you mouth, Velger." Aaron said, getting ready to open the door to the Brass Monkey, when he stopped staring inside the restaurant. A smile spread across his face and his heart started to beat faster. He gripped the door handle tightly, hesitating to go in.

" Aaron, what are---oh." Craig started to say but figured it out what Aaron was looking at. Aaron finally opened the door and stepped in. Craig sighed heavily and followed him.

" So thats her, huh?" Craig, said looking over at CJ.
Aaron smiled, " Yeah." Aaron watched her closely. She sat with a bunch of other girls, talking and laughing. Aaron sucked in a deep breath as he gazed upon her beauty. Her smile made his heart flutter. Her laugh made him go weak in the knees. Aaron took a deep breath, " Okay, I'm gonna to talk to her. " He said, looking at Craig who had been gawking at some other girl at another table.

" You go do that buddy." Craig said patting Aaron on the back, " There's a Honey over there and I really want to meet her." He said, taking off to go meet that girl. Aaron took a deep breath and rubbed his hands together. He rubbed his hands on his jeans and finally started to walk toward her.

" CJ?" He said, placing a hand on her shoulder. She quickly turned around and her eyes lightened up.

" Aaron hey!" She reached forward and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug.

" Hey. I was hoping I would get to see you again." He said with a smile. CJ felt her heart skip a beat.

" Awww..." She glanced at Kelly, who's eyes were wide and her mouth hanging open, " Uh..." CJ giggled and pulled up Kelly's chin and holding it still, " I'm happy to see you too. " Aaron chuckled and took a glance at Kelly, who was still staring. Suddenly she jumped from her seat and stood between them.

" Hey, Aaron! My name is Kelly Pierson! One of CJ's friends." She rushed, shaking his hand with a silly grin on her face, " It's nice to meet you, Aaron!"

Aaron laughed, " It's nice to meet you, Kelly."

" Dude, can I have you autograph?" She asked jumping all over him. Aaron laughed and put his hands on her shoulders, to calm her down.

" Sure!" She squealed in delight and looked around. She spotted a pen and quickly grabbed it.

" Uh...you can sigh...right here!" She said pointing to her chest. CJ's eye's widened in dismay over how excited one person can get over another human being. Aaron smiled and quickly wrote down his autograph. Kelly squealed once more and quickly dropped down to the ground and kissed both of his feet. Aaron grinned awkwardly, when she did that. She shot up from the ground and hugged him with all of her might.

" Thank you soooo much, Aar!!! God your beautiful---Okay CJ, he's all your's!" Kelly said, quickly walking over too Rose, who was laughing her butt of over Kelly's little, 'scene'. Both Aaron and CJ had a blank look on their face. They looked at each other and laughed. Aaron sighed and took a seat next to CJ.

" Kelly told me about you last night." CJ smiled. Aaron almost choked on his own breath.

" Uh....she did?"

CJ nodded, " Yup. When she told me, I had no idea who you were. She was going gaga over you, just like she did. I thought she was crazy!" She said, laughing. Aaron sighed in relief and laughed along with her.

"Yeah. I have some pretty wild fans."

" I bet. So how long have you been singing?"

" Oh, for about eight years now."

" I want to become a singer. That's why me, Kelly and three of my other friends are here. Were competing against one another, for a chance to be signed with Jive Records for a professional singing career."

" Really?"

CJ nodded, " Yup."

" Wow. I used to be signed to Jive. I'm with Transcontinental now."

" Cool." Aaron looked at her and placed his hand on her shoulder. He gently ran his finger along her jawline.

" Are you doing anything tonight?" CJ looked at him, smiling.

" Nothing, yet. Why?" She said placing her hand over his, softly.

" You--you want to go out with me tonight?" He asked, his voice soft. CJ's soft eyes, slammed into his.

" You mean....like a date?"

Aaron smiled, " Yeah. I would really like to take you out."

" Why me?"

Aaron shrugged, " Well, you beautiful and special. I think your amazing. Inside and out." CJ smiled and looked away, biting her lip. Her heart fluttered, when he said those words. For the first time in her life, someone actually liked her. But most of all, said she was beautiful. CJ looked up and stared up into his eyes, getting lost in them.

" I would love to go out with you." She reached up and kissed him softly on the cheek. She pulled away but kept her head on his shoulder. Aaron wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. Craig ran over and pulled him away.

" Dude, it's noon. We got to go help you dad."

" Oh yeah!" He looks at CJ and gave her a warm hug, " Meet me here at 7:00, K?" CJ smiled and nodded. Aaron left and Kelly came walking up.

" Did he ask you out?" She asked. CJ hesitated, with a smile.

" Yup!" She said, interrupting in hysterics along with Kelly.