- Text Size +
Kelly parked the car in front of the Brass Monkey. CJ took a deep breath and looked out the window. Kelly rested her hand on the back of CJ' neck. CJ turned and smiled weakly at her.

" Wish me luck."

Kelly smiled, " Good luck, CJ"

CJ took another breath and opened the door and stepped out.

" Have fun!" Cj looked in the window and gave her a happy smile and wave. Kelly drove away. CJ walked toward the Brass Monkey in a steady pace. She opened the door and looked around from table to table. Her mouth opened slightly and confusion appeared on her face. Aaron was nowhere to be found. ' Where is he?" She thought confused. She walked to a nearby table and sat down. " Was he blowing me off? So much of a first love." She thought sadly.

" Hi. Can I help you?" A very nice woman in a uniform came up and said. To CJ, it looked like she worked there. She smiled.

" Um....yeah. Can I have a diet coke, please?" The lady wrote down her order.

" Be right up." CJ nodded and sat there silently.

**********************

~ 30 mins later~

CJ sat at the table, sipping on her coke. She glanced at her watch and sighed. Still no Aaron. The bell above the door, rang loudly. CJ looked up and saw Aaron, just now walking through the door. She stood up and spotted her. CJ smiled nervously, as he came closer.

" Hi."

" Hey, " He held her hands and kissed her cheek, " I'm sorry I'm late. My dad wouldn't let me leave, until he was done talking to me." He let out a deep breath and squeezed her hands, " Kinda bad for a first date, huh?"

CJ shook her head, " I wouldn't know. But I'm glad your here anyway." He smiled and pulled her into a tight hug. CJ shivered.

" Are you cold?" He said, pulling away slightly.

" No. I'm fine." She held on to him tighter. She never knew love could feel like this. And she wishes it will never end. To bad it will......maybe.