- Text Size +
That following morning, Rose lifted the steaming kettle from the stove. She poured Kelly and Victoria a cup of hot tea. She sat down and craddled her tea, in silence. They sat there quietly, none of them even sipped at their tea. All of them looked really distracted and worried.

" What are we going to do?" Victoria said, breaking the silence.

" Do? What do you mean?" Rose said, sipping at her tea. Kelly looked at Victoria, with narrowed eyes.

" About CJ. What are we going to do about CJ?" She looked at Kelly, " Kelly?"

Kelly grabbed her tea and stood up, " I don't know what your talking about." She said, flattly.

" We heard the conversation last night." Rose told her. Kelly closed her eyes and sighed sadly.

" We can't do anything."

" We have too."

Kelly shook her head, " CJ, spent seventeen years, being all alone, with no one to be there for her. She wouldn't know what to do if we were there to protect her." The girls sighed sadly.

" How can a family do something like that?" Victoria said, wrapping her arms around herself, feeling the sadness come over her.

" Morning Ladiez." Trevor said, coming into the kitchen. He went over to the cabinet and pulled out a bowl and clanked it loudly on the counter. He poured himself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table and started eating. The girls stared at him with blank looks on their faces. Trevor looked up from his bowl, and noticed them staring at him. He slowly laid down his spoon.

" Did.....I interupt something?" He asked, clueless. Kelly glared at him.

" Yes, you did."

" What were you gals talking about?"

" Something, you wouldn't understand." Victoria said.

" Now, go away." Rose added. Trevor huffed and stood up.

" Fine. I know when I'm not wanted. I'll be in the living room, watching Scooby Doo." He left, taking his bowl with him. Victoria sighed and stood up.

" We don't derverse this."

Kelly sighed, " Victoria, save it okay. We don't have time for this." Victoria closed her eyes, and held up her hand in protest.

" No, not that Kelly. The competition. We don't derserve it. CJ does. For seventeen....almost eighteen years, her family left her in fear and lonliness."

" Yeah, and winning the competition will finally make her free. Free from fear, free from abuse, free from loninlness. She'll finally be FREE." Rose said, " And it's up to us to help her look past her fear and help her get there."

Kelly nodded, " Agreed."

" The only person that definatly won't agree would be, Trevor." Victoria snooted.

" Oh my God, that's right! That moron thinks he can win this thing hands down? Yeah right! That boy's head is stuck too far up his ass, to even look what's right in front of his face." Rose sighed heavily.

" CJ, is the one who's gonna win this thing hands down." Kelly said, calmly. The girls agreed, " We need to wake up, CJ."

" I'll do it." Rose pipped up.

" I'm already awake." The girls turned when they heard CJ behind them. They smiled when they saw her. They walked over and embraced her. CJ started to sob quietly, feeling overwelmed.