- Text Size +
Aaron pulled CJ out into the lobby, by the vending machines. He pulled her into a passionate kiss. They pulled apart breathless. CJ sucked in a breath and looked up into this eyes.

" You look really beautiful today." He said, sweetly.

CJ smiled, " Thank you." He placed his arms around her neck.

" Your beautiful. Inside and out, CJ." He bent down and kissed her sweetly. He pulled away and looked at the vending machine, " Do you want something to drink?" He asked her. She smiled and nodded.

" I would love one." Aaron nodded and took out a dollar bill.

" What do you want?"

" A coke, please." Aaron laughed a little and got her a coke.

" You don't want one?" She asked, taking the cola from him. He shook his head.

" I have one in the other room." CJ nodded. He sat down on the bench and looked at her.

" CJ?"

" Mmmm?"

" Will you sing to me?" A small smile appeared on her face. She walked up to him and crawled up into his lap, wrapping her arms around him.

" What do you want me to sing?" She whispered. Aaron sighed and laid his head down comfortably on her shoulder.

" Anything." He whispered, closing his eyes. She slowly moved his a piece of sandy blond hair out of his eyes. She bent her head down to his ear. Then she started to sing softly into his ear. Aaron squeezed his eyes shut and tightened his grip on her. The words flowed and lingered in his mind. He felft like he was in a a dream. A very beautiful dream, which he wished he'll never wake. He nuzzled his nose against her neck, softly. The song was so sweet, he could feel himself getting emotional. He struggled to keep the tears back. She slowly ended the song.

Aaron groaned, " Don't stop...." CJ chuckled.

" That was the end of the song." Aaron lifted his head up and kissed her, " Are you, Okay?" She asked when she saw tears in his eyes. Aaron blinked a few times and turned his head away.

" Uh....yeah. I"m fine." He whiped his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt. He took a deep breath and turned back toward her, " That was beautiful." He whispered, laying his head back down on her shoulder.

" Your gonna win this, CJ. I believe in you."

" You do?"

" Of course. Your an amazing singer, CJ. If you weren't you wouldn't be here. When I say someone had talent and their gonna make it, they will make it. Even if it takes time. It's a long road, expecially if your doing it solo. Me....I'm still struggling with it. But you have the talent and you can walk that road."

" That's only a dream." She whispered to herself.

" What did you say, sweetie?" She sighed and stood up.

" Nothing."

" CJ? Why do I have the feeling your not telling me something?"

" What do you mean?"

" Back in London....you never told me why you don't belong there."

" I...uh..."

" Hunny..." He stood up, " Please be honest with me. I can't help you unless you tell me what's going on. Does your parents treat you bad?"

CJ took a deep breath, " It's no big deal. A lot of kids get hit when they do something wrong."

" Did you do something wrong?" She closed her eyes and swallowed.

" I did and I do.....absolutly nothing." Aaron sighed and pulled her into an embrace, " It's nothing to worry about, Aar. I'll be okay." She whispered.

" I just don't want anything to happen to you."

" I'll be fine, as long as I'm with you......"