- Text Size +
Later that night, Ms. Baker charged down the hallway of the hotel. Her face shown with anger. She swung the hotal door open.

" Get in!" She yelled, pointing a long finger inside. Rose flinched and took a step back. She sighed and quickly walked inside. Ms. Baker slammed the door and turned the lock with rage.

" CJ?!" She screamed. Kelly and Victoria, who was in the main room at the time, jumped at her outburst. They looked at each other.

" Oh my god......." Victoria quickly got up, tellling Kelly to stay where she was.

" I'll go check it out." Victoria ran into the hallway and skidded to a stop.

" Chloe Jaylene?!?!" She screamed. Victoria squeezed her eyes shut.

" She's not here." Victoria rushed.

" Where is she?!" Ms. Baker pushed her aside and started searching for CJ.

" She's still with Aaron........."

" KELLY?!?!" Victoria sighed and turned toward Rose.

" What did you do?" Rose stepped back, suprised.

" Wha...?"

" Kelly Marie Pierson!!!" Kelly suddenly jumped up from the couch, startled.

" What?" She snapped back.

" Don't ' what ' me Pierson!! Why didn't you say anything?!"

" What are you talking about?!"

" You know very well, what I'm talking about!!"

" No, I don't, why don't you give me a hint!! And why are you yelling at me?! What did I do?"

" Kelly don't be stupid.....!"

" What did I do?!?!"

" Why isn't CJ, singing?!"

" What?! She is singing!!"

" Rose, said she wasn't going to sing in the audition!! Because she was too scared!! Now, start explaining!!"

" Explaining what?!"

" Your CJ's best friend! I know very well you know why! As of right now CJ, isn't here, so start talking!"

Kelly stared her down hard, " I don't know anything." She said in a low voice. Ms Baker's expression turned cold and sour.

" Don't you lie to me, Pierson" She threatned, "I know you know. Now stop sticking up for that girl!"

Kelly laughed bitterly, " Why don't you stop yelling at me!! Your not my mother, your just a bloody music teacher!!"

" Kelly....if your here, competing in this compitition...I am your mother. So you better get used to it." She dryly said., " If CJ won't sing in less than two weeks, then why did she come down here in the first place?" Kelly closed her eyes and turned her head away.

" Uh huh. See? You don't know."

" Why are you so anger about this?"

" Why am I so angry about this?! CJ is not singing!! And I don't have time for her selfishness. If she's not going to sing, she can get her ass back to England!!! I don't want her here, screwing up everything I have worked so hard for! I hosted dinners at the school and school plays, so I can raise the money to bring you kids down here! And what thanks do I get?! I get absolutly nothing. All I get is a quiter."

Kelly took a breath, " This is not about you."

" Who raised all the money? Who brought you guys down here? If it wasn't for me, you guys will still be stuck in London. So, this is about me. All up in this place....it is about me. And no selfish little brat is gonna stop me, from saying she's not singing."

" You don't understand why she's not singing."

" I would....if you just tell me."

" I can't. And I won't. Because it's none of your damn business. Got it?" Kelly sneered. Ms. Baker slitted her eyes and snatched up her coat.

" CJ's going home tomorrow. So she better just say goodbye to Aaron tonight. And you better tell her that when she get's here."

" She's not going anywhere."

" She will be after I'm through with her."

" Don't you threaten her!"

" Oh, I have just begun, threatning her. Nobody quits on me. Nobody!" And with that she walked out the door. Kelly let out a scream and threw a glass cup at the wall, shattering it to pieces.

" You know, I knew CJ wasn't worth it." Trevor laughed. Kelly whirled around in rage.

" Shut your mouth, Trevor!!!" He lauged even harder.

" You are so blind, Kelly. Everyone knows this compitition is all about me. I am the star. So I suggest you girls start packing, cause I already won."

" Trevor, you take that ego down now, or i'll do it for you!!!!"

" Rrrrrrrr." He roared at her. Kelly growled and attacked him. Rose and Victoria hauled Kelly off him. Kelly screamed, kicking and trashing her arms wildly, into the other room.

" Let me go!!!!!!" She screamed. They let her go and she threw herself down to the ground and cried.

" Rose, why did you tell her?!?!!" She screamed, choking on a sob. Rose fell on the bed, speechless.

" I....i'm sorry! She beat me out of it, I didn't know what to do. She said, she'll send me back home if I didn't tell her what wassup. But I didn't tell her the reason why CJ is scared to sing." Kelly cried harder and crawled herself in a fetal position.

" I don't understand. This is CJ's doing. Why did she tear at me for?" She sobbed. Her body shaking tremdously.

" Oh Kelly...." The girls laid down on the floor with her.

" I don't want CJ to come back. She needs to stay with Aaron, where she's safe....." Kelly trailed off. The girls closed their eyes, understanding.