- Text Size +
" Aaron.....Aaron stop it!" CJ giggled playfully. Aaron smirked and started to tickle her again. She giggled uncontrollably.

" No touchy! No...stop, stop. stop!" Aaron suddenly stopped and wrapped his arms around her, turning her over playfully. CJ jumped off of him and landed comfortably on the soft pillows. Aaron turned over and looked at her.

" You are so cute when you laugh." CJ smiled, her eyes sparkling, " Ah, there's that smile that I love so much." He grinned. CJ covered up her smile with her hand and giggled.

" For the first time in my life, I'm actually happy."

" I hope I'm the one making you happy."

CJ smiled, " You are."

" I never been this happy, since my last girlfriend. " CJ smiled sweetly.

" How long ago was that?"

" About nine months." He said, a little sadness in his voice. CJ sensed it.

" What happened?" She whispered. Aaron sighed and licked his lips.

" She cheated on me with her ex." CJ closed her eyes. She reopened them and ran her fingertips over his face.

" I will never do that to you." She whispered, " As long as you don't do it to me." Aaron swallowed hard and quickly moved his body on top of hers. He looked in her green eyes for a split second, before he kissed her passionatly......

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

A knock came at the door. Aaron pulled away from CJ slightly and listened. The knock came again. Aaron ignored it and rested his lips back on CJ's.

" House keeping!" A voice came from outside. Aaron groaned against CJ's lips.

" Go away!" CJ giggled and kissed him once again.

" House keeping! You want me to fluff up your pillows?" Aaron let out a frustrating sigh and got up. He walked down the hall and opened the door.

" Was sup Hom?" Craig said, rushing past Aaron. He stood, there with a blank look on his face.

" Craig what are you doing?" He walked into the living room and saw Craig lounging on the couch. He sighed heavily.

" What are you doing?" Aaron asked again. Craig looked up at him like he was stupid.

" What's it look like I'm doing? I'm watching TV" He looked around and frowned, " What's with the lights, dude?" He got up and flipped on the lights.

" This is not a good time, man." He told him.

" Yeah whatever, Aar. Come on, grab a coke and let's chill."

" Not tonight, Craig. CJ is here." Craig's smiled faded.

" I knew it was her. I knew it was her, man!"

" What are you talking-----"

" Why are you wasting your time with her?" He interrupted.

" What the hell is your problem?"

Craig sighed heavily, " What do you see in her?"

" Everything." Aaron said, calmly.

" Yeah right. You need to get rid of her."

" Craig, before I do any of that, you better tell me why you hate her so much!"

Craig sighed, " How long is she gonna be here?"

" Answer my question."

" Answer mine!"

" Answer mine first, Craig!"

" I don't hate her, Aaron. But, you can do better than that."

" Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but CJ is staying. Who are you to tell me what to do? I like CJ, Craig....no....no I don't like CJ.....I love CJ! And if you got a problem with that you can just deal with. I'm not gonna break up with CJ, just because you told me too! I'm sorry man, but it doesn't work that way."

Craig took a deep breath, " I hope you know what you are doing." He walked past him and headed to the door. Craig glanced at him, before retreating back out of the door. Aaron closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He sighed and went back to his bedroom.

" Is everything Ok?" CJ asked, as Aaron entered the room and laid down. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple.

" Everythings fine." CJ nodded and closed her eyes. She let out a breath and reopened her eyes.....staring blankly at the wall.......