- Text Size +
Jay pulled up into the parking lot , in front of Club Paris. CJ strained up and looked around.

" Where is everybody? I thought this is suppost to be a club?" Jay laughed and turned off the ignition.

" It is." He motioned her out of the car. CJ frowned and stepped out of the car.

" Um....Jay? What are you hiding?"

" What? Me?" CJ raised her eyebrows, " I don't know what your talking about." He smiled.

" Your smiling...."

" I always smile." He laughed. CJ shook her head and jumped on his back. They walked in.

" Where's the lights?" CJ said, still clinging on to Jay's back. Jay carefully climbed down the stairs.

" Aaron, where you at?" Jay called out. Suddenly the lights snapped on and people quickly jumped out in front of them, from all directions.

" SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRHTDAY, CJ!!!" The crowd applauded. CJ shrieked and slid off Jay's back, her eyes wide.

" Holly hell....." She choked out.

" CJ!!!!" Kelly, Victoria, and Rose shrieked and tackled her. CJ giggled and tried to shield herself from their hugs and kisses. Finally they got off of her and she laid there, breathless and speechless. Aaron walked over to CJ and smiled. He grabbed her hands and hauled her up , picking her up and kissing her passionately. The crowd cheered and whistled.

" Happy Birthday, baby." Aaron said, breathless. A small tear escaped her eye and a small smile tugged on her lips. She grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his.

" LETS PARTY!!!" Jay cheered, getting the crowd pumped up.

* About an hour later*

" Hey, you guys where is Ms. Baker and Trevor?" CJ asked walking, though the crowd with Rose and Victoria.

Victoria rolled her eyes, " Who cares where Trevor is. And Ms Baker had some business to attend to."

CJ nodded, " Oh. "

" CJ?" Kelly called out from in front of her. She looked up and saw her waving her to come over to her. The girls walked over.

" Kelly, 99% of the people here are strangers."

" Yeah, I know. It's just Aaron had some friends and they had some friends and their friends had some friends and yeah." CJ laughed, " And besides it's Club Paris. People were coming here anyway to party and when they found out there was a birthday party, they thought it would be cool to party with us."

CJ smiled, " Well.....their friends, friends sure had a lot of friends. " The girls laughed.

" Oh, hi girls!" A voice suddenly came from behind them. They turned around and saw Jessica, standing there.

" Hi, Jessica!" Kelly hugged her.

" Hi, Kelly! Victoria, Rose, how are you girls?"

" We're fine. How are you?" Rose asked.

" I"m doing very good. I heard CJ's birthday was being held here, " She looked around, " Where is CJ, anyway?"

" Um....I'm right here." CJ pipped up. Jessica looked in front of her. Her eyes widened and she held her breath. She let it out and smiled.

" Hi, hunnie..." She held out her arms and slowly walked toward her. CJ smiled and wrapped her arms around her.

" Oh, you are so adorable!" CJ giggled, " I looked at you and I had no idea who you were. I would have to give reps to who ever made you over."

" That would be me!" A voice came.

" Sarena!" CJ let go of Jessica and ran to Sarena.

" Hi, CJ!" She hugged her, " Hi, I'm Sarena Hughes. I did CJ's hair and makeup." She said, shaking Jessica's hand politely.

" I'm Jessica Davis. I"m one of the Judges for the competition next week. You did an amazing job on CJ, Sarena."

" Thank you very much." She laughed. CJ looked at them and smiled to herself.

********************

* 2hrs later*

Aaron walked up onto the stage and took a seat.

" Test, test, test." He checked the mic. The crowd looked up at him, " Good it works." The crowd laughed.

" Okay first of all I want to thank everyone for coming out here tonight. I really appreciate everyone's support and love, you all have shown for CJ tonight. Tonight is special, because you know It's CJ's birthday, but the person she is, is even more special. I met CJ just four days ago and it seemed like I have been touched by an Angel. She's beautiful, intelligent, talented and she always makes me smile. She makes me complete." He looked at CJ, " CJ. You have changed me so much and it was always for the good. I can't think what's more important to me than you, baby. Your everything so beautiful and wonderful in my life and I desperately wouldn't know what to do if I have lost you. This song I"m going to sing for you baby...I mean every word." Aaron locked eyes with CJ. The crowd awed. Then the music started playing. Aaron licked his lips and he brought the mic to his lips:

Everytime our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I"m amazing by you

The smell of your skin
The test of you kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh it feels like the first time, everytime
I wanna spend the whole night in your eyes.

I don't know who you do what you do
I"m so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby i'm amazed by...you.

" Happy Birthday, CJ Martin." The crowd cheered loudly. Tears streamed down CJ's face as she ran up onto the stage and into his arms, never wanting to let go.

*****************
Later that night, into the early morning, Aaron and CJ walked along the sandy beach, connecting to the lake. They crawled in to their Little special place right underneath the docks. CJ grabbed him by the shirt and kissed him tenderly.

" I can't believe this is happening to me." CJ said, a tear rolling down her face. Aaron smiled and whipped the tear away.

" Believe it, cause anything is possible."

" You have changed my life so much."

" You've changed mine too." He whispered. CJ smiled and bit her lip.

" CJ?"

" Yeah?"

Aaron bit his lip, " I love you." CJ's breath caught in her throat.

" Nobody has never loved me before." She said in a tiny voice. Aaron cupped her face with his hands.

" Can I be that person?" CJ's eyes started to water. She swallowed and slowly nodded.

" Yes." She whispered. Aaron smiled and slowly leaned in. He brushed his lips up against hers in a sweet loving kiss.