- Text Size +
Aaron and CJ walked through the lobby, laughing and cuddling each other.

" Oh my God, I can't believe this is happening!" CJ said excitedly, jumping up and down, " It's so incredible!"

" When I say you can do, you can do it!" He teased, draping an arm around her neck and pulling her closer.

" I know. " CJ laughed, " But it's not fair for the others. They haven't even auditioned yet." Aaron stopped her and grinned.

" What are you complaining about?" CJ smiled, " You won this, hunnie. The others will definitely get their chance. I know that their just as good."

CJ nodded and smiled, " Come on!" She grabbed his hand and they ran to the elevator. They got on and CJ pushed floor 5. They rode in silence as they rode up to the fifth floor. The bell rang and they entered their floor in laughter. Their laughter suddenly stopped when they saw police officers standing outside of CJ room door.

" What tha..?" She frowned and squeezed Aaron's hand tighter.

" What's going on?" He whispered in her ear.

CJ slowly shook her head, " I have no idea." They slowly walked toward the door, nervously. One of the officers opened the door and hurried them inside. They walked inside and looked around, Beth of them getting really nervous. CJ spotted Rose and walked over to her.

" Hey, Rose. Whats going on?" She asked her. Rose didn't answer her. She just nodded toward the living room, her expression, worried and scared. CJ took a deep breath and grabbed Aaron's hand. CJ put on a gentle smile, when they walked into the living room.

" Hi." She said polity to the group of people standing there. They turned around and CJ's heart stopped. Her worst nightmare has arrived. CJ stared back into the hate filled cold eyes before her. She breathed in sharply as she prepared what was coming to her.