- Text Size +
" Mom?" Aaron said, confused when he saw his mother standing near the couple. She gave him a small smile.

" Hey, hunnie." Aaron looked at the mean looking people, then back at CJ.

" Sweetie....who are they?" He whispered. CJ swallowed hard.

" My parents." She said in a tiny voice. Aaron breathed hard. He turned back around just in time to see, CJ's father make his way toward him slowly. Aaron breathed in sharply as Mr. Martin stopped inches away from his face.

" Get away from my daughter," He hissed, " Now!" He growled. Aaron flinched and stepped away. Ginger grabbed him by the shoulders and held him close. Mr. Martin narrowed his eyes at his daughter and stepped before her.

" Bedroom now." He said in a low voice. CJ shrunk back slightly.

" Yes sir." She whispered. She turned and walked quickly to her bedroom.

" Excuse us, but we need to talk to our daughter alone if you don't mind." Mrs. Martin said, flatly, joining her husbands side.

" No no go ahead." Ginger said, waving her hand. They nodded and continued on into CJ's room. Aaron's breathing became faster.

" No...." He tried to go after them, but Ginger held him back.

" No! Hunnie, no." She kissed him on the cheek and held him tightly.

" Get off me!" He pushed her away angrily and sat down on the couch. He covered his face with his hands in defeat.

************

CJ fingered her old torn bible. She ran her fingers over the rough edge. She jumped when the door swung open. She whirled around and was greeted by her dad charging at her. He grabbed her by the shoulders roughly.

" LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO THIS FAMILY!!!! He screamed in her face. CJ held her ground.

" What family?! What family do we have, dad?!?!" She screamed back, '" I'm eighteen, I'm not part of your family anymore."

" Your going to be part of this family, as long as I'm alive!!!! Do you hear me?!?!" He growled, shaking her violently. She cried out and gripped his shoulders.

" No, I won't!!" She shot back. He grabbed her jaw roughly and squeezed it.

" WHAT DID YOU SAY?! YOU SAY THAT AGAIN YOU BITCH!!!" He yelled, his face just inches from hers. Tears stung in her eyes.

" Let go of me." She pleaded. She cried out in pain as he squeezed her jaw even harder, " Please let me go, daddy." She cried, trying break free. But the more she tried to get away the harder he squeezed. CJ was so afraid he'll break her jaw, which was starting to hurt tremdously.

" Your hurting me...."

" GOOD!!!!" He shruck back and connected his fist with her nose. She gasped and went crashing into the dresser, knocking her bible and a recorder off . He yanked her back up by the hair and turned her around, so she can face him.

" Your mother and I had to spend all of our bloody savings to fly down here and track down your sorry ass!!!! Now we have no money to buy food because of you!! WHAT'S ONE MORE?!?!?!" He screamed so loud, one of CJ's ear drums nearly popped completly. He let go of her and she fell to the ground sobbing. Mrs. Martin came over to her and hoasted her back up.

" Go tell your little friends that your leaving! We'll gather your things!" She said, pushing her to the door.

" Yes, maam." CJ turned and darted out of the room. She stopped just outside of the room, to whip the blood off her face and to try to remain calm. She whiped her eyes and rested her head against the wall. She closed her eyes and tried to breath normally. Just then strong hands grabbed her from behind and pushed her back into the living room. Everybody gasped and stood up.

" CJ!" Victoria tried to go to her, but was held back from Kelly.

" I have to go." CJ choked out.

" We're sorry for the inconvience that our daughter has put you guys in. She's in a lot of trouble and were taking her back to London at this very moment. I hope you can understand, Mrs. Carter." His voice boomed. Ginger slowly nodded. They grabbed CJ and pushed her out the door.

" Mom!" Aaron cried, walking toward the door.

" It's okay, hunnie."

" It's not fair!" He sobbed, " How can they come and just take her like that?!" He turned and ran out the door.

" Aaron, come back!" She yelled after him. She sighed and turned toward the girls, " I'm sorry girls. Take care."

" Yeah, you too, Mrs. Carter." Rose whispered. Kelly closed the door, then bursted into tears.

" Why is this happening?"