- Text Size +
The Flight from England to America was long and grueling, but that didn't stop the gang from having fun. They goofed around, ate, slept, and goofed around some more. Luckily, Victoria didn't say a word to CJ, if she did, that would have killed the mood.

CJ sat back in her seat, her mind wondering far from everything else. Was she really doing the right thing? She thought about her parents and what they would do to her if they found out. ' Why the hell am I on this flight? I should have stayed home' She thought sadly. CJ swallowed hard and closed her eyes before tears could spill over. It scared her to think about what would possibly happen....no.... what will happen.

" LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, IF I MAY HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE? WE WILL BE ARRIVING IN ORLANDO FLORIDA, USA IN JUST A FEW MINUTES! IT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED IF YOU FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS AT THIS TIME!! THANK YOU!" A loud voice came over the intercom. CJ slowly opened her eyes and buckled her seat belt.

" Awww...The USA...well the New world as Christopher Columbus called it back in the day." Trevor said, excitedly. He sighed in relief and leaned back in his chair. He frowned when he noticed the girls staring at him like they didn't know a word he said, " You know the sailor that traveled from---"

"Yeah, Trevor, we took World History too, you moron." Rose said, rolling her eyes.

" Why are you so exited to see the " New world"?" Victoria asked, looking out the window and sighing. Trevor grinned and turned toward Victoria.

" Because Tori, America is awesome! I heard you can get by with an easier life there than you can anywhere else." Victoria rolled her eyes.

" Yeah whatever, Trevor. All that's in America is Druggies, gangs, thugs, and-and-and high crime rates, uh..riots, terrorists! Did you forget about what happened in New York City?"

" No..."

" Yeah, exactly what I'm talking about. Now where was I? Oh! They have freaking greasy freaky men that live on the streets with knifes and guns waiting to blow your head off just to get some money off of you." She said taking a deep breath and grunting, " If I had my way, I would live anywhere besides America." Kelly rolled her eyes.

" Like America's not the only one with Crime, every single country has it. It's not America that's bad. It's the people. They just all have sick minds and should be put away." Victoria was about to say something but Rose got there first.

" I'm only exited to go to Orlando, because they have DISNEY WORLD!" She said excitedly.

" Okay, All I'm saying is that there are crimes in all cities, big and small all around the world." Kelly said, tightening her seat belt. Trevor straigned his collar of his shirt.

" Well, I don't." He said.

" Okay, Trev. Why don't you try living in New York City or New Orleans for that matter. Or better yet, just put yourself in their shoes and see how long you last." CJ said, finally speaking up. She had her head back and her eyes closed the entire time they were talking.

" Oh yeah, speaking of New Orleans, do you guys know what happened to the city and the people several months back?" Rose said. CJ opened one eyes and looked at her.

" I think they do Rose, That's the point I was trying to get at."

" Oh." Rose said flatly and sat back in her chair.

" Yeah. It was so sad. All those people..." Victoria spoke. Kelly gasped.

" Oh my God, Victoria. That's like the first time you ever cared about someone else other than yourself." Kelly said, CJ cracking up. Victoria glared at her.

" Okay, girls, thats enough. The planes landing..." Ms. Baker told them. They all went silent as the plane started to land.

---------------

The plane landed with ease and everybody started to get off.

" I hate planes." Rose said, sitting down in a chair in the lobby of the Airport. The other's sat down as well.

" Your going to have to go on another one when this thing is over." Kelly told her. Rose went silent.

" Well, then I guess I'll stay right here then." She said sighing.

" No your not, your going home." Ms. Baker said, calmly, " The one who doesn't go home is the one who wins this competition." They all fell silent for a few minutes. Ms. Baker sighed and looked at her watch.

" What's wrong, Ms Baker?" CJ asked.

" Oh, our rides not here yet."

" Do you even know who's picking us up?" Victoria said in a snotty tone.

" Yeah, the head chief adviser of this compitition, Ray Johnson. I went to school with him years ago when I was taking extra courses at the University." The others looked at each other with grins on their face.

" Coolness. Is he British?" Rose asked.

" No, he's American. Born and raised."

" Mmm. Go figure." Victoria snorted. Trevor hit her in the arm to shut her up. She glared at him. Kelly sighed and looked over at Cj.

" CJ, what's wrong?" Kelly asked, placing a hand on her shoulder. She opened her eyes slightly.

" Yeah, CJ, we been on that plane for eight hours and I barely heard a peep out of you." Trevor said moving closer to her. CJ was silent. She closed her eyes and ignored them.

" Leave her alone. She's just tired." She said putting her arm around CJ.

" Oh there's Mr. Johnson! Come on guys, get your luggage and lets go!" They all got up and got their luggage.

" Cj, when we get to the hotel. I want you to take a nap, Okay." Kelly said. CJ sighed and pulled her nap sack over her shoulder.

" I'm not tired." She flatly said and started to walk along with the others. Kelly sighed heavily.

" Okay fine." Kelly said sternly. She grabbed CJ's arm and turned her around, " But when we get there, I need to talk to you." With saying that she walked away.

" Okay..."

They followed Ms. Baker outside, where a black SUV parked in the parking lot. They spotted a middle age man put his arms out to Ms. Baker and give her a big hug. They smiled and walked up to them.

" Ms. Joan Baker, how are you?" He said happily, breaking the hug.

" I am fine! It's been so long! How are you?" Ray sighed happily.

" Well, I'm remarried..." He said nodding. Ms. Baker covered her mouth.

" Really?"

" Yup. It's going good. Life couldn't be better. I have a good job and I'm so flattered to be running this Competition." He smiled and looked behind her, " Are these your talented kids?" Ms. Baker looked behind her.

" Oh yes, they are! Kids, this is Mr. Johnson. Ray these are the kids I picked, this is Rose Bennett, Victoria Welsh, CJ Martin, Kelly Pierson, and Trevor Skye's." She said, introducing them to Mr. Johnson.

" Well, Hello! How are you?"

" Fine."

" Very well, Thank you."

" Hi."

" How do you do?"

" Sup!"

Mr. Johnson laughed, " It's a pleasure to meet you all! I assure you, you will have an amazing time here. Orlando is the place to be. There's great food, awesome clubs, lots of sight seeing, many places to shop and of course DISNEY WORLD." Rose squealed when she heard that. They all smiled.

" Okay, well, I think were already to go. Let me get your bags." He gently took the bags and placed them in the trunk, " Okay...let's do this thing."

" Okay, kids come on." Ms. Baker shooed them into the SUV. They got in and sat down comfortingly.

" I hate it when she calls us kids." Trevor groaned.