- Text Size +
The gang burst through the doors of the venue, chatting happily. They walked toward the SUV, where Mr. Johnson was waiting. They all jumped in the car.
" Mr. Johnson? To the mall!" Kelly told him. He gave her a smile and a nod.

****************

They arrived at the mall, a couple of minutes later. They piled out of the car and glanced up at the place most girls call home.
Man, American Malls are so much bigger than the one's we have at home!" Rose said, happily. They giggled and jumped up and down excitedly.
" Come on!" They ran to the entrance.
" Girls wait---'' Ms. Baker smiled and jogged after them.
'' Ms Baker?'' Trevor said, stopping her, " Hey, I'm gonna go do some shopping on my own. Hanging out with a bunch of girls is not very good for my health." He joked, a smile plastered on his face. She gave him a stern look.
'' Whatever, Trevor. '' She said shaking her head, '' I'll call you when were ready to go back to the hotel, Okay?" Trevor nodded and headed off in the other direction, " Stay out of trouble!"
" MS BAKER, COME ON!" The girls yelled, standing by the big granite doors, ready to go in. She jogged the rest of the way to them.

*****************

First, they entered a gown store, gasping as they walked in.
" Holy Cow!" Victoria gasped. She looked around and spotted a certain dress.
" CJ?" CJ looked over at Victoria and jogged over, " This one is nice, don't you think?" The dress was strapless. It was a beautiful red sequin dress.
" Where am I going to get the boobs for that?" CJ said, raising her eyebrows. Victoria looked at the dress and frowned.
" Mmmm...true." They laughed and Rose pulled CJ over to another gorgeous dress. Once CJ laid eyes on that dress, she knew right then, that it was perfect. I was also a red dress with black and white sequins on it.
" Oh, I love it!" She took it off the rack and put if up to her body, spinning herself around like a princess. The squealed and jumped up and down.
" Have you found something you like?" A retail clerk said. CJ took a deep breath.
" Yes ma'am, I did." She said with a huge grin. The clerk took the dress out of CJ's hands and looked at it for a split second, before looking back up at CJ, with a hard stare.
" I don't think you'll be interested in this one."
CJ frowned, " Why?''
" Well, for starters....a girl like you would be flat out crazy to think that you would look good in it and number two....this dress is $500, like you would be able to afford that." She said coldly. CJ stared at her with wide eyes. Victoria growled and ripped the dress out of the lady's hands.
" You know, you may be an American but you have no right to just walk up to a poor innocent girl and tell her she can't buy a dress! Were buying this dress and it's going to look damn good on her too." Victoria struck back. She handed the dress back to CJ, " Now do us a favor. Loose the attitude." The clerk glared at her. They turned and paid for the dress. CJ looked at Victoria nervously.
" Thanks Tori." She said sweetly. Victoria glanced at her and gave her a small smile.

********************

They went from store to store, trying on all the coolest clothes. When they were done they raced out of the mall, laughing happily and having a good time. CJ wore a slim pair of low riders with a sparkly cami, and a demin jacket that went over it. She stopped at a dumpster and threw her old clothes in it with a smile. A few minutes later they arrived at the beauty salon.
" Can I help you?" The hairstylist asked, sweetly.
" You see this hair?" Kelly said showing the lady, CJ's hair, " Major fixin." CJ laughed. The girl grinned.
" I know the exact style, for ya!" She grabbed CJ's hand and pulled her into a room. She sat her down in a chair and ran to go get her stuff. She came back and started to do her thing.
" I can't believe this is happening." CJ cried in happiness, " It seems like a dream." Kelly kneeled down in front of her and grabbed her hand.
" You never have to dream again, CJ. Your dreams are coming true."
CJ smiled, " Thanks to you. Thanks to all of you, guys." They awed and gave her a warm smile.

*********************

An hour later the girl that did CJ's hair stepped into the other room, with a huge grin.
" Girls, you ready?" She asked them. All of them nodded excitedly and turned their attention to the door, waiting to see their friend.
" CJ?" Slowly, but surely, CJ emerged from the hall into the room. Automatically the room filled with screams and cheers. They all hugged her tightly. Happy tears escaped CJ's eyes. She couldn't believe, that the most beautiful gift was happening so fast. Just yesterday, she was miserable and thought she would never escape the harsh livings in her family. Now her world was turned right side up, where it was down, since she was born. It was the best feeling she ever felt.
" You look beautiful...CJ." Victoria said, with a warm smile. CJ felt a whole lot of pressure lift from her shoulders as she gazed into Victoria's smiling face.
" Thanks Tori." She said happily. The smiled at each other and CJ knew everything was going to be okay between them, now and forever.....

********************

" So how much do I owe you?" Ms. Baker asked the hairstylist. She shook her head and held up her hand.
" It's on the house." She smiled. CJ ran over and gave the girl a hug.
" Thank you so much!"
The girl laughed, " Your welcome, honey! I'm always here when you need me. My name is Sarena Hughes, so don't hesitate to call me, Okay." CJ smiled and nodded.
" Bye!" The girls waved and left.

***************

" Its getting late, maybe we should head back to the hotel." Ms. Baker said, pulling out her cell phone and dialing a number.
" Okay, but first I'm going to get an ice cream. CJ come with me." Kelly said, spotting an ice cream store, pulling CJ along with her.
" Kelly, I got to ask you a question." CJ said, walking up to the counter.
'' What is it, C?" She said, tucking a piece of CJ's hair behind her ear.
" Something is really confusing me. I don't know if it's because of my transformation or....what, but why is Victoria being so sweet to me?" Kelly's eyes widened and she pressed her lips together.
" That is a very interesting story, CJ." Kelly said, giving a small laugh, " It happened after you went home after the audition. Ummm....Victoria was saying everything was your fault and it set me off pretty bad."
" What did you do?"
" I got up in her face and screamed at her and um....punched her...pretty hard." CJ laughed and grabbed her ice cream.
" Oh my God!"
" I guess I knocked some sense into her. Literally!" They laughed.
" Let me go get some napkins." Kelly nodded and CJ went to go get some napkins. She walked to the end of the counter where the napkins were. She reached forward at the exact time, someone else did.
" OH!" CJ pulled her hand back, startled. She looked up, her eyes landing on a very good looking guy. CJ stared up at the guy for a long while. He smiled at her. Oh, what a beautiful smile it was.
" Here, allow me." He smiled and pulled out a napkin and handed it to her. She grabbed the napkin, her eyes still on the guy.
" Thank you." She said, finally finding her voice. The guy smiled that magnificent smile once more again and laughed.
" Let me guess. England?"
CJ smiled," Yeah."
" Is this the first time, here?"
" Yeah, I just got here around noon." The guy smiled and nodded.
" Cool. So what's your name?" He asked with a smirk.
" CJ. CJ Martin."
" I'm Aaron." He extended out his hand and shook hers politely, " What's 'CJ' stand for?
" Chloe Jaylyne." He smiled and held her hand lightly in his.
" That's beautiful." He said sweetly. CJ felt her heart skip a beat. She smiled.
" Thank you. Um...I got to go. It was a pleasure meeting you." She said, shaking his hand once more.
" The pleasure's all mine." CJ smiled and slowly walked back to Kelly. She glanced back at Aaron and gave him a small wave, before stepping back outside with Kelly.
" CJ....who was that?" Kelly said with wide eyes.
" A very drop dead gorgeous guy, named Aaron." She said, dreamily.
" Drop dead gorgeous is correct." Kelly then frowned, " Wait. Aaron who?"
CJ shrugged, " He didn't say his last name. But I bet his last name is as beautiful as his first."
" He looked familiar."
CJ looked at her confused, " Huh?"
" He looked exacltly like Aaron Carter."
" Aaron Carter? Who's Aaron Carter??" Kelly thought, then shrugged.
" Uh...nobody. Just nobody." Kelly rushed and jogged backup to the others.
" Really, cause he looked like someone to me................

**********************************

Meanwhile, back at London, the Martin Family was in a frenzy. They awoke, to find CJ and Goldie both missing.
" Were doing all we can to find your daughter, Mrs. Martin." The Sheriff said, trying to calm her down.
" You better find her!! You better find her and bring her ass back home where she's supposed to be!!!" She screamed. The sheriff nodded and left. Mrs. Martin paced the living room in a mad rage.
" When that little bitch gets home, she's gonna pay for it!!!!!!"