- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A.N.: Y'all only got two chapters, 'cause the first one was extremely short. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea & Skylar. Thank-you!

Nick’s Flashback…

Nick couldn’t wait to see his lover again. Never in his life had he ever felt so damn happy. “So this is what it feels like to be in love,” he thought as he walked down the hallway to his Hotel room. He knew his lover would be there. His lover always was. What he didn’t know was that his lover had someone with them right then. Someone Nick wasn’t supposed to see.

Nick unlocked his door, and walked in whistling a happy little tune. What he saw made him stop dead in his tracks, and for his jaw to hit the floor.

“ALEX!”

Alex looked up startled, eyes going wide once they focused on Nick. “Nicky…what are you doing here? You’re back early.”

No. This wasn’t real. Just wasn’t real. No way. There was no way. No way that Alex was lying there. Lying there naked with the best friend they grew up with. With that best friend underneath, also naked. It just wasn’t possible. Not possible.

Alex stood up and came over to where Nick stood.

“Nicky, this isn’t what it looks like. Really, it’s not.”

“What? It doesn’t look like your screwing your best friend behind my back?” Nick snapped, coming out of his state of shock. “That you’re not both in here stark naked and sweaty?”

Pearly white teeth bit down on Alex’s lip as Alex tried to find an answer. “Nicky…I was just… helping her out. She needed help.”

“Help to do what? Break my heart?” Nick growled.

“No,” Alex answered looking down.

“I-I think I’d b-better go,” Skylar said, once dressed. Skylar slunk out of the room, Nick and Alex’s eyes both watching. Though, Nick’s kept darting back to Alex.

“We-we need to-to talk,” Nick stated, glancing back at Alex.

Alex nodded silently and went to sit down on the bed after pulling a pair of boxers on.

I don't know why I did the things I did
I don't know why I said the things I said
Pride’s like a knife it can cut deep inside
Words are like weapons, they wound sometimes
I didn't really mean to hurt you
I didn't wanna see you go
I know I made you cry, but baby...