- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Very, very, very short chapter - lol. I swear I'd no idea I'd such short chapters! But, hey, you've plenty to read now, since I've updated a few fics tonight. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Skylar, & story idea. BSB owns themselves. Song is If I Could Turn Back Time by Cher. Thank-you!
Nick’s Flashback…

He hadn’t wanted to leave. He knew deep down that Alex hadn’t meant to hurt him, but he was still so mad that Alex had done it in the first place. In return, he knew in order to get over Alex he’d have to hurt Alex, just like Alex had hurt him. Only, he’d never love again, unlike Alex. Alex always fell in love fast and hard, and impulsively went with it until someone new came along and drew all the attention away from the lover already there. Nick, on the other hand, took forever to fall in love, and when he did, it affected every inch of his body and soul. He didn’t dare set eyes on anyone else, unless he had fallen out of love, but he always made sure to tell whoever he was already with first. He didn’t want to hurt them more than necessary. Alex had promised not to hurt him, and Alex had lied. Thanks to Alex, he could never trust anyone again. Ever.

Ahhh...

If I could turn back time...
If I could turn back time...
If I could, turn back time...
Oh baby...